剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Why don't I send you through and you can tell them yourself?
退后
Stand back.
她是我的
She's mine.
我一直都是你的
I've always been yours.
不是这样的
Not like this.
你出现了
There you are.
不
No.
你怎么还拿着那个
How do you still have that?
那不属于这个世界
It doesn't belong in this world.
你也不属于
Neither do you.
我看着你毁掉了一个个星球
I've watched you destroy planet after planet.
你就是死亡
All you are is death.
就连那首歌♥也如死亡般割穿我
Even that song cuts through me like death.
这痛苦
This pain --
我受够了
I'm done with it.
你做不到 是吧
You can't do it, can you?
萨吉
Sarge?
真是好战术决定 把僵尸引回这里来
Great tactical decision, luring the zombies back here.
我显然不是那么打算的 我必须清出条路来
That obviously was not the plan. I had to clear a path.
为一个我们不能信任的男人吗
What, for a man we can't trust?
我们不知道他藏了什么把戏
We don't know what tricks he has up his sleeve.
我确定地知道他是唯一能杀了艾泽尔的人
I know for a fact that he's the only one that can kill Izel.
我猜猜 是他说的吗
Oh, let me guess, he tell you that?
萨吉开始记起他的真实身份了
Look, Sarge started to remember who he really is.
如果你不是自愿被绑♥架♥
And you would've seen it for yourself
就能亲眼见识到了
if you didn't volunteer to be kidnapped.
我们真得现在吵吗
Do we really have to do this right now?
你真以为此人是科尔森吗
You really think this man is Coulson?
或许不完全是他 但他记得我的名字
Maybe not all of him, but he remembered my name.
他喊我斯凯 不然他怎么知道的
He called me Skye. How would he have known that?
因为他们就这样
Because that's what they do!
我在主日学校学到过这个
I went to enough Sunday School to learn
魔鬼出现时
that when the devil shows up,
他会长着你信任的人的脸
he'll be wearing the face of someone you trust!
他会让你质疑你看到的一切
He'll make you question everything you see
你所知的一切
and everything you know!
他不是魔鬼
He is not the devil.
我们不知道他是什么
We don't know what he is.
你现在记起来了吗
Do you remember now?
他们在等待信♥号♥♥
They're waiting for the sign.
-她在耍你 萨吉 -你能听到我 对吗
- She's playing you, Sarge. - You hear me, don't you?
-别听她的 -就像你有了新感知
- Don't listen. - Like you have new senses,
-新的理解 -别让你体内的那玩意控制你
- new understanding. - Don't let that thing inside you take control.
你心里仍有善良 看着我
There is good in you. Look at me!
你的朋友就是不知放弃
Your friend doesn't know when to quit.
告诉我
Tell me.
你有什么感觉
What do you feel?
愤怒
Anger.
恐惧
And fear.
恐惧好久以来 如插在心上的利刃一般的痛苦
Fear of this pain that's been a knife in my heart for so long.
那是爱
That's love.
那痛苦是爱
That pain is love.
我知道是因为
I know because...
我也怕它
I was afraid of it, too.
但你让我感觉到了它
But you let me feel it.
那是你对我的馈赠
You gave that gift to me.
你把我带出那个隔间
You pulled me out of that cubicle,
你给了我目标 队友
you gave me purpose, a crew...
记起我
Remember me.
记起我们
Remember us.
黛西 迈克 悠悠球
Daisy and Mack and Yo-Yo,
菲兹和西蒙斯
Fitz and Simmons.
你爱我们的
You love us.
你说得对
You're right.
是爱
It's love.
-那痛苦是爱 -对
- The pain is love. - Yes.
这下我知道怎么让它停止了
And now I know how to end it.
把它切出去
To cut it out of me.
割掉 摆脱它
Slice it away and be done with it.
这个信♥号♥♥如何
How's that for a sign?
你好 艾萨亚
Greetings, Isaiah.
我要为这不妙的环境道歉
Apologies for the unfortunate surroundings.
的确不妙
Unfortunate indeed.
我们的努力进展如何
How are our efforts fairing?
你联♥系♥到其他人类学家了吗
Were you able to reach out to our fellow anthropologists?
是的
I have.
我的计划的确很有野心
My plan is ambitious, to be sure,
但我相信 我们可以联手努力
but I believe together we may endeavor
重建我们的母星
to rebuild our home planet.
伊诺克 有个问题
Enoch, there is a problem.
你名单里列出的长生人
The Chronicoms on your list
现在都不是人类学家了
are no longer anthropologists.
那不可能
That is not possible.
他们都被改派了
They have all been reassigned.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表