剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
I won't tell you that.
等等
Wait.
你还叫了迈克
You called Mack?!
我们不是好哥们的吗
I thought we were best friends!
可汗特工
Agent Khan.
我们一接到消息就马上改了路线
We re-routed as soon as we got the call.
幸好你们就在附近 局长 梅特工
Glad you were close by, Director. Agent May.
保姆任务有麻烦吗
Trouble with u202dyour babysitting assignment?
我们有更大的问题
Because we got bigger problems.
这不单纯是黄色警报
This isn't just a Code Yellow.
我不想在无线电上说 但是
I didn't want to put this over the radio, but...
里面有个人跟菲尔·科尔森长得一模一样
one of the guys in there is the spitting image of Phil Coulson.
等等 他现在在楼里吗
Wait, he's inside that building right now?
据我所知是的
Far as I know.
好 各位 这不再是撤离任务了
All right, people, u202dthis is no longer an extraction.
而是进攻 我们走
It's an assault. Let's go!
可汗 吉布斯 威尔森跟我走
I'm on point with Khan, Gibbs, Wilson.
等等 首先 不打个招呼吗
Hold on. First off, a hello would be nice.
其次
And second,
我是黄色警报吗 我该觉得受辱吗
am I a Code Yellow, and should I be insulted?
因为似乎不是好意思 而且最重要的
Because it feels that way. And -- And most of all,
科尔森为什么想杀我
w-why is Coulson trying to kill me?
到底怎么回事
What-- What -- What the hell is happening?
我们走运了 就这么回事
What's happening is we got lucky.
好了 迪克 你安全了 待在这里
All right, Deke. You're safe now. Stay here.
谁保护我啊 黛西也来吗
Well, who's gonna protect me? Is Daisy coming
或是菲兹 西蒙斯
or Fitz or Simmons or --
-好 我们走 -好吧
- Okay, let's roll! - Yeah. Okay.
恭喜 你没害死自己
Congratulations. u202dYou didn't get yourself killed.
所以 是一只鸟咯
So...it's a bird.
更像是外星僵尸鸟
Well, more like an alien zombie bird.
你看到就能认出来
You'll know it when you see it.
如果你看到了
And if you do,
给我个抓到它的机会
give me a chance to catch it.
我这次准备好了
I'll be ready this time.
普通一天的工作 是吧
It's all in a day's work, right?
总那么高尚
Always noble.
抬我一下
Give me a boost.
凯勒
Keller!
你会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
-我去准备医疗直升机 -好
- I'll ready a medevac. - Yeah.
那玩意 飞进了他体内
That thing -- it flew inside him!
-他体内 -我嘴里
- Inside of him? - In my mouth.
-我能感到它动 -坐下
- I can feel it moving. -Sit down!
坐下 尽量放松
Sit down, try and relax.
不是吧
Really?
我不能变成那样
I can't turn into that.
不管要做什么都行
Do whatever you have to do.
有我们呢
We got you.
真不敢相信迪克·肖这一年来
Can't believe this is what Deke Shaw's
就在干这个
been doing the past year.
我们或许不该让他做到这个程度
We probably shouldn't have let it get this far.
他知道我们失去了菲兹吗
Was he informed we lost Fitz?
那由不得我决定
Not my call.
再说 我们还不能确定真失去了他
Besides, we don't know if we lost him yet.
趴下 注意队友
Stay low! Eyes on your team!
上面有一个
I got one on top.
后面有一个
One in back.
威尔森 吉布斯 看到他了吗
Wilson, Gibbs, any sign of him?
没有 没有看到科尔森
Negative. We do not have eyes on Coulson.
我们分头行动
We'll split up.
可汗 带队去搜救平民
Khan, take a team, sweep for civilians.
我守住北侧 梅
I'll secure the north side. May?
我去追那姑娘
I'm going after the girl.
记住 我们的目标是活捉他们
Remember, our objective is to bring them in alive.
瞧 那绝对是枪声
See? That -- That was definitely gunfire.
我们不安全 我们该走
We're not safe. We should go.
我的命令是留下
My orders are to stay.
好吧 我理解
Okay, I get that.
但总部知道机上有谁吗
But does HQ know who -- who you have on board?
我是迪克·肖 我挺特别的
I'm Deke Shaw. I'm kind of special.
茜柯娅来电
我得接一下
I got to take this.
宝贝
Babe.
迪克 我带波霸奶茶来了 大家都哪去了
Deke, I brought boba. Where is everybody?
等等 茜柯娅 你在哪
Wait. Sequoia, where are you?
我从后面进来的
I came through the back.
你知道作为网红 我从不走正门
You know as an influencer, I always avoid front doors.
你在哪
Where are you?
我们又要玩突然消失了吗
Are we doing u202da surprise retreat again?
不不不 听我说
No! No, no, no, no, no. Listen to me.
还是你在测试游戏 我好像听到了枪声
Or are you testing the game? Because I think I heard gunfire.
不 那不是游戏 办公室被袭击了
No, it -- It's not the game. The office was attacked.
-别闹我了 -我没有
u202d- Stop messing with me. - u202dI'm not!
你得去找个地方躲起来
Y-You have to go and find a place to hide.
天呐
Oh, my God.
你明白了吗 挂了电♥话♥ 藏起来
Do you understand me? Get off the phone, hide,
会有人去接你的
and -- and someone is gonna come and get you.
有人 谁啊
S-Somebody? Who?
-神盾局吗 -迪克
- S.H.I.E.L.D.? - Deke!
好吧 不
Okay. No, okay?
我去接你
I'm -- I'm gonna come and get you.
马上见
I'll see you soon.
这可好
Perfect.
肖先生 我刚联♥系♥了总部
Mr. Shaw, I just spoke to HQ.
你没有优先权限
You do not have priority status,
所以...
so it's --
肖先生
Mr. Shaw?
它在生长
It's growing
并依附在他的血管系统上
and attaching itself to his vascular system.
你能把它拔下来吗
Can you un-attach it?
我可以试试 但我从未做过类似的事
I can try, but I-I've never done anything close to this.
那我们送他去医院
So we take him to a hospital.
整个医疗史上都没人
No one in the history of the medical profession's
做过这种事
ever done anything like this.
再说 他也没那么多时间了
Besides, he doesn't have that kind of time.
这可能太快了 但是
It's, uh...probably too fast, but...
你愿意让一只外星鸟加入
how would you feel about bringing an alien bird
我们的恋情吗
into our relationship?
不行吗
So that's a no.
你会没事的
You're going to be fine.
这是镇定剂
This is a sedative.
从十倒数
If you could count back from 10.
怎么回事
What's happening?
停下
Stop.
停下
Stop!
停下 退后
Stop. Get back.
你一下就做完了
You just did that.
你怎么做到的
How did you just do that?
神盾局的日常 不是吗
Just an average day at S.H.I.E.L.D., right?
你能手术吗
Can you operate?
我得切开他
Well, I'm gonna have to cut into him,
他还醒着呢
and -- and -- and he's conscious.
能不能手术
Can you operate?!
能
Yes.
宝贝 是我
Babe? It's me.
-宝贝 -天呐
- Babe! - Oh, my God.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你怎么才来
What took you so long?
好吧 听着 听我说
Okay, look, just listen to me, all right?
外面那些人是冲我来的
There are people out there that are after me,
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表