剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Piper.
你把这个垫起来 谢谢
Can you add this up, thanks.
那是弗林特
That's Flint.
救了大家的那个未来的弗林特吗
Wait, "Flint" from the future who saved everybody?
对 是他
Yeah, that's him.
艾泽尔打碎了他的腿
Izel shattered his leg, so...
等震惊过去 情况会很严重的
when the shock wears off, it's gonna be bad.
你可以把他飞走吗
Can you fly him out of here?
可以 他救了地球啊
Yeah, I mean, he helped save the planet.
我们欠他的
I think we owe him one.
谢谢
Thank you.
悠悠球和我要回神庙去
Yo-Yo and I are gonna head back to the temple.
黛西 梅和萨吉会高兴有后援的
Well, Daisy, May, and Sarge will appreciate the backup.
萨吉
Sarge?
他也来了
He's here?
对 黛西认为他是唯一能杀艾泽尔的人
Yeah, Daisy think he's the only one who can kill Izel.
好吧
Okay.
这是派珀
This is Piper.
她会带你离开 帮你接受治疗
She's gonna take you out of here and get you fixed up.
没事的 弗林特
It's gonna be okay, Flint.
这个世界
This world...
比你来自的世界好多了
it's so much better than the one you came from.
你们还有玉米卷吧
You guys still have tacos, right?
你想要多少都有 小石头
All the tacos you want, Pebbles.
等我们回去了 带你去免下车餐馆
We'll hit a drive-through when we get back.
好啊
Cool.
等等 免下车餐馆是什么
Wait, what's a drive-through?
这边来
Here.
黛西不是要引开他们吗
I thought Daisy was going to lead them away.
给她点时间
Give her a minute.
怎么了
What is it?
那是她的歌♥
That's her song.
我睡觉时也能听到
I hear it in my sleep.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like this.
这表明她快成功了
It means she's close.
即将打开大门 召唤他们
To opening the gate, to summoning them --
最后抽身的机会了
last chance to walk away.
我不怕
I'm not afraid.
那是你
That's one of us.
不管我们将在里面遭遇什么
Whatever we're about to face in there,
你都会做正确的事的
you'll do the right thing.
你怎么能确定
How can you know that?
因为我了解你
Because I know who you are.
这话不容易接受
Look, this isn't gonna be easy to hear,
但如果你还抱有希望 等一切结束
but if you're harboring any hope that after all this,
我能变成这个"科尔森"
I'm gonna turn into this "Coulson" guy,
你得放弃希望了
you gotta let that go.
我希望脑子里有个外星乘客吗 不希望
Do I want an alien passenger in my head? No.
但如果我放任它
But if I kick it loose,
那所剩下的我 就不会是你的挚爱
what's left of me won't be the love of your life.
或许
Maybe --
没有或许可言
There's no maybe.
或许菲尔·科尔森永远回不来了
Maybe Phil Coulson is gone forever.
我已经接受了
I've accepted that.
但我还是相信你心里有善念
But I still believe there's good in you,
就算那并不是他
even if it isn't him.
希望你是对的
Let's hope you're right.
黛西 时机正好
Daisy, right on cue.
我们去做个了结吧
Let's go finish this thing.
等这女人唱到高音时 我可不想在场
I don't want to be here when this lady hits the high note.
我要马上撤了
I'm getting out now.
不行 你的电力不足以
Negative! You don't have enough power
回到灯塔
to make it back to the Lighthouse.
只要能出去就行
I'll take anywhere but here!
迪克 别
Deke, no!
我撤了
I'm out!
我没事
I'm okay.
我成功了 我安全了
I made it. I'm safe.
我收回 我不安全 不是一个人
Cancel that! Not safe! Not alone!
去昆式战斗机上 它最近
Get to the Quinjet! It's closest.
在哪啊
Where's that?!
西边
West!
西是什么鬼
What's west?!
冲着太阳跑
Towards the bloody sun!
我们走
Let's roll out.
我们就这么多火力了
That's all the firepower we've got.
你们真是我今天见过的最好的东西了
Oh, you guys are the best things I've seen all day.
外面那些玩意 就不怎么样了
Those things out there, not so much.
梅和萨吉呢
Where's May and Sarge?
在神庙 快走
At the temple. Come on.
你留下了他们
You left them?
你们错过了好多
You guys missed a lot.
简单说 我不得不引开一支僵尸大军
Long story short, I had to lure away an army of zombies.
而他们偏偏是行动很快的那种
Turns out, they were the fast kind.
不好摆脱 我们得赶紧升空
Not easy to shake, so we have to get in the air now.
下面没信♥号♥♥
There's no signal down here.
-我们看不到情况 -当然了
- We're blind. - Of course we are.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
带我去找她
Get me to her.
或许你还是...
Maybe you should just --
带我去找她
Get me to her.
艾泽尔可真不是闹着玩的
Izel wasn't messing around.
她逼我拆解了空中巴士
She made me dismantle the avionics bus.
-猜到了 -但如果我们能把实验室的电力
- Yeah, I figured. - But if we can re-route the lab's power
改道去推进器 我们或许还能升空
to the thrusters, maybe we can get off the ground.
我们时间不够了 我们可以...
We don't have enough time. We can --
我们可以开昆式战斗机
We can take the Quinjet.
不行 派珀开走了
We can't. Piper took it.
我们需要把弗林特送走
We had to get Flint out.
弗林特 我们那个弗林特吗
Flint?! Our Flint?
我想知道他是怎么到这儿来的吗
Do I even want to ask how he got here?
巨石能量
The monolith energy.
所以 我们没了派珀 昆式战斗机
So, we lost Piper, and the Quinjet --
而他还不是真人
and he's not even real.
-你跟他说去吧 -他是真人
- You tell that to him. - He is real.
而且迈克和我要为他负责
And Mack and I are responsible for him.
你当时不在
You weren't there.
你不知道我们经历了什么
You have no idea what we've been through.
如果她有巨石了 那我猜得到了
If she got the monoliths, I have a pretty good idea.
你无权质疑我们的判断
You have no right to question our judgment.
是你让萨吉参与了这次行动
You're the one who brought Sarge on this mission --
此人才刚企图拿核弹杀了我们
the man who just tried to kill us with a nuclear bomb.
我说了 那之后发生了好多事 局长
Like I said, a lot has happened since then, Director.
后撤
Fall back!
后撤 快走
Fall back!! Go!
他们怎么进来的
How did they get in here?
快
Hurry.
他们太多了
There's too many of them.
我到了
Okay, I made it.
现在怎么办
Now what?
等待撤离
Now you wait for extract.
你们就不能远程把我飞走吗
Isn't there a way that you guys can fly me out of here remotely?
如果不能 伊隆肯定也能做到
I mean, if not, I'm sure Elon could do it.
我可以给他打电♥话♥ 他欠我个人情呢
I could call him. He kind of owes me a favor.
原地待命 马上会有人去的
Just stay put. Someone will be there shortly.
你看到了吗
Are you seeing this?
你看上去更像你自己了
You seem much more like yourself.
而且正及时
And just in time.
他们就在另一边
They're on the other side,
等着信♥号♥♥
waiting for a sign.
我把你送过去 让你亲自跟他们说吧
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表