剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
There's nothing to blow a hole in here,
除了你的脑壳
except the side of your brain.
你还不如制出点可♥卡♥因♥或者独角兽眼泪
You're better off cooking up some cocaine or unicorn tears.
这两样我都没有可调取的记忆
I don't have a memory of either of those things to pull from.
我能用的记忆有限
My supplies were limited.
你光谱理论或者特征值学得怎么样
How are you with spectral theory or eigenvalues?
我还在学积分
I'm still learning integrals.
是吗 看来某人
Oh, are you? u202dWell, it looks like someone's
17岁时只能拿到两个博士学位了
only gonna have two PhDs by the time they're 17, doesn't it?
时穿只存在于科幻作品中 傻瓜
Time travel u202dis science fiction, stupid!
成熟点吧
Oh, grow up!
是你说时穿可能成功的 你个小...
You're the one that said it was possible, you littl--
成熟点吧 字面意义上地长大吧
Grow up. Just literally grow up.
这是一个成年人的问题
This is an adult problem.
你我本该不可阻挡
You and I are supposed to be unstoppable.
要是你不帮我
Well, if you won't help me,
我可以另找别人帮忙 对吧
I could turn to u202dsomebody else, couldn't I?
在这个房♥间里 我想什么都会出现
I could imagine anything I want in this room.
我可以启动个生化机器人替身
I could boot up an LMD.
或许是艾达
Maybe AIDA.
她对计算可在行了
She could really handle the computations --
你敢
Don't you dare.
我就知道这么说能让你回来
I knew that would get you back.
重启把我们困在上个头脑监狱里的机器人
Reboot the robot that locked us in our last mind prison?
你回来了 太好了 别生气
You're back. Good. Don't be mad.
她是我们生活中毁灭性最强的力量
She was the most destructive force in our life.
你怎么能觉得让她出现
Why would you think that would be a good idea
-是个好主意 -抱歉我刚才好幼稚
- to bring her in here? - Oh, I'm sorry that I was childish.
只不过我上次问你关于未来的事
It's just last time u202dI asked you about the future,
你变成了一个七岁小孩 还往床底下藏
you turned into a 7-year-old and you hid under your bed!
用不着心理医生 我们也知道那有深意
Don't need a shrink to tell us that means something.
你在害怕什么
What are you so afraid of?
珍玛
Jemma.
迈克
Mack.
他到了
He's here.
他们带他回来了
They brought him home.
见到你真高兴
It's good to see you.
拜托 别提这段记忆
Please, not this memory.
要是你准备好见他了
If you're ready to see him...
不管怎样 我们理解
Either way, we understand.
怎么了 迈克
What's going on, Mack?
不 等等 别...
No, wait. Don't, um...
我不想让你看见
I don't want you to see --
让我先解释一下
Just let me explain first.
我们不能就这样丢下他
We can't u202djust leave him like this.
我们现在都在他身边了
We're here for him now.
正在做各种准备
Preparations are being made.
他们会通知他母亲吗
Are they gonna tell his mother?
西蒙斯对此有保留意见
Simmons has reservations.
没人知道该跟我说什么
No one knew what to say to me.
我也不知道该怎么跟你说
And I didn't know how to tell you.
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
你说会出现悖论
You said there would be paradoxes.
这就是其中之一
This was one of them.
西蒙斯得跟他道别
Simmons needs to say goodbye.
这样可不健康
This isn't healthy. She...
我们得做点什么 办个追悼会什么的
We need to do something -- um, have a service, something.
我们会的
We will.
但如果她是对的呢
But what if she's right?
所以我成功到了未来
So, I made it to the future,
然后又回来了
and then I made the journey back?
那是个世界末日的循环
It was a loop of the end of the world.
你为了打破这个循环而死
And you died to help break it.
你英勇牺牲了
You died a hero.
我想我要昏过去了
I think I'm gonna pass out.
他们理解吗
Did -- Did they -- Did they understand?
我和迈克大吵了一架
I made quite a scene with Mack.
他觉得我疯了
He thought I'd lost my mind.
我是疯了
I had.
即使这是真的 如果她找不到他呢
Even if it's true, what if she doesn't find him?
这可得动用一切力量...
I-It takes Heaven and Earth...
幸好 我认识一位相信这一切的局长
Luckily, I know a Director who believes in those things.
迈克对你的死很难过 要求举♥行♥仪式
Mack took your death very hard, demanded a ceremony.
但他也是第一个帮我
But he was also the first one to help me
改造和风进行搜索的人
retrofit the Zephyr for the search.
不
No.
不 我不希望你看到这个
No, I don't need to see this part.
我想用合适的方式告诉你
I wanted to tell you the right way.
我觉得你会想要他的戒指
I thought you'd want his ring.
什么
What?
珍玛 你和我是不是
Jemma, did you and I...
我是不是向你求过婚了
Had I -- Had I made that proposal to you before?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我错过了自己的婚礼
I missed my own wedding.
不 你只是还没办过自己的婚礼
No, you just haven't had yours yet.
听着 我知道这很难承受
Listen, I know it's a lot,
-但你得... -不 我不行
- but you have to hey. - No, I can't.
你能活下来是个奇迹
It's a miracle you survived.
-有很多人死亡 -我不行
- And there was a lot of death, - I can't.
-没错 但也有很多美好 -不 我不行
- yes, but there was beauty, too. - No, I can't.
什么 还有比这更多的死亡吗
What, there's more death than this?
你怎么下床了
What are you doing out of bed?
得看看他
Had to see him.
他得照顾好自己
He has to take care of himself.
你知道你也会这么做
You know you'd do the same thing.
科尔森怎么了
What's wrong with Coulson?
为什么她们这么说他
Why are they talking about him like that?
菲兹 他病了很久了
Well, Fitz, he was sick for a long time.
他隐瞒了我们所有人
He -- He hid it from us all.
这太难以承受了
That's -- That's too much.
我得离开这里
I got -- I got to get out of here.
这太难以承受了
That's too much.
他在外面 是吗
He's out there, isn't he?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
去工作吧
Then get to work.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我们需要你的技能
We could use your skills.
有了你 外星人就不敢找我们麻烦了
No alien messes with us when we have you.
我现在不能离开迈克
I can't leave Mack right now.
是啊 但事已至此
Yeah, but the way things ended,
-或许离开更好 -你们听到了吗
- it might be good to get away. - Did you hear that?
是啊 但和那个无关
Yeah, but it's not about that.
他变了
He's not the same anymore.
他有事 我能感觉到
Something's going on. I can feel it.
等等 这是一段回忆 为什么回想此刻
Wait -- right. This is a memory. Why this moment?
他要承受不住压力了
The stress is getting to him.
他把自己逼得太紧了
He's pushing himself too hard.
如果我不陪在他身边
And if I'm not there for him,
我担心会出事
I'm afraid something's going to break.
你来晚了
You're late.
我也很高兴见到你
Good to see you, too.
是的 不 抱歉
Yeah, no, s-sorry.
只是你说你会九点到
It's just 'cause you said you were gonna come at 9:00, and, uh...
现在9:24了
uh, it's 9:24,
所以我以为你放我鸽子了
and so I thought you blew me off.
不 我在院子里碰到了韦弗教授
No, I ran into Professor Weaver on the quad.
她和我聊了好一会儿
She trapped me in a good conversation.
是的 她的确会那么做
Yeah, she does -- she can -- well, she does that.
抱歉
Sorry.
这里有点乱
Just -- Place is a bit of a mess.
是吗 你该看看我的房♥间
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表