剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
为什么长生人猎人还要追杀我
why are Chronicom hunters after me?
我们认为那些人是联盟的
We thought those guys were from the Confederacy.
那倒是好了
That would be much preferred.
猎人是长生人中最可怕的
Hunters are the most feared of the Chronicoms --
不依不饶
relentless.
他们绝不会释放菲兹
They will never release Fitz.
那我就绝不停止斗争
And I will never stop fighting.
我亲眼看见了菲兹 我绝不会现在放弃
I saw Fitz with my own eyes. I'm not going to quit now.
怎么回事
What's happening?
大家都还好吗
Is everyone okay?
戴维斯 你个呆子 你做了什么
Davis, you junkie, what did you do?
不是我 有东西击中了我们
It wasn't me! Something's hit us.
导航系统 推进器 全都停止了
Nav-Systems, thrusters -- everything's down.
赶紧重启飞船
Get us back online.
规划航线去最近的星系
Plot a course to the nearest system.
天啊
Oh, dear.
你老这么盯着我
You keep staring like that,
我的脑袋肯定要着火了
my head's bound to catch fire.
我不介意
Fine by me.
难怪小雪喜欢你
No wonder Snow likes you.
说实话
Between us,
那姑娘对她的工作可能有点太享受了
that girl might enjoy her job a little too much.
但是她很忠诚
But she's loyal,
所以又能怎样呢
so what can you do?
我去过很多世界
I've been to a lot of worlds,
有好的 有坏的
some good, some garbage.
但我从没在哪里被认出来过
But I've never been to one where people recognize my face.
不仅如此
But it's not just that.
所有人都一副认识我的样子
Everyone's acting like they know me.
你看上去是最恨我的人
You seem to hate me most of all.
那我们开始吧
So let's get into it.
雷默斯用不了多久就会冲破那扇门
It won't take the Remorath long to get through that door.
然后就是熄灯大战了
Then it's lights out, claws out.
-我们需要枪 -我去拿
- We need guns. - On it.
-还需要掩护 帮我一把 -好
- And cover. Give me a hand? - Yeah.
一艘和包围了我们的这些飞船一样的船
A ship identical to the many that surround us
之前袭击了我和菲兹
came after Fitz and me.
我们乘坐弹射舱才勉强逃走
We barely escaped in the ejection pod.
派珀
u202dPiper.
瞄准 他们一进来就开火
Take aim. As soon as they're inside, open fire.
-收到 -准备好了
- Copy that. - Ready.
要是他们想杀死我们
If they wanted us dead,
那就会把这艘船劈成两半了
they would cut this ship in two.
我最擅长干掉外星人了
Dropping aliens is what I do.
你什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
抱歉
Sorry.
也许根本就不是联盟
Perhaps it is not the Confederacy at all.
伊诺克 不 停下
Enoch! No, no, stop!
你好 阿塔拉
Hello, Atarah.
伊诺克
Enoch.
好久不见
It has been a long time.
你看上去一点都没变
You look the same.
你也是
As do you.
你认识这女人吗
You know this woman?
我没有性别
I have no gender.
我是长生人
I am a Chronicom.
还是个很危险的长生人
A particularly lethal one
而且不喜欢我
and no fan of mine.
在我来到地球之前 阿塔拉是我的上级
Before I came to Earth, Atarah was my superior and --
我们找了你好久
We have pursued you for some time.
伊诺克 你将因篡改宇宙而受到审判
Enoch, you are to be judged for tampering with the universe.
那我将接受我的惩罚
Then I will face my punishment.
-伙计 这可不地道 -别把我们关在这里
- Come on, man. Not cool. - Don't lock us in here.
我们都不认识那个伊诺克
We hardly even know that Enoch.
没错 而且我这位朋友还在严重的宿醉中
Yeah, and my buddy here is nursing a wicked hangover.
至少能给我们一些水吗
I mean, can we at least get some water or something?
他会发脾气的
He gets cranky!
发脾气
u202dCranky?
我已经说得够好听的了 你就是个叽歪鬼
I was being nice. You're a whiny bitch.
我不明白
I-I don't understand.
我们以为这是联盟飞船
We thought this was a Confederacy ship.
曾经是 现在不是了
It was, and now it's not.
阿塔拉
Atarah.
就算是你 这也未免太狠辣
Even for you, this is highly aggressive.
你为什么要这样做
Why have you taken such action?
为了生存
In order to survive.
你在有意阴沉
You're being purposefully ominous.
你有所隐瞒
You're hiding something.
我们的母星被毁了
Our home world has been destroyed.
剩下幸存的长生人
All that remains of the Chronicom race
都在这支舰队上
are aboard this fleet.
2号♥长生星被毁了
Chronyca-2 is gone?
这不可能
That cannot be.
天啊
My God.
告诉我们怎么回事
Tell us what happened.
近年来 我们听说
In recent years, there were whispers
一些遥远星球发生了奇怪现象
of strange phenomena on distant planets,
一个个世界神秘被毁
entire worlds mysteriously destroyed.
但没想我们也会遭遇这种灭顶之灾
We never imagined it would happen to ours.
一开始很缓慢
It began slowly --
空间结构的微小扭曲
minor distortions in the fabric of space
引发了一场瘟疫
that released a plague.
虽然当时我们激烈讨论
There was a great debate,
但终究也没采取行动
but we failed to act.
然后一切就太迟了
And then it was too late.
扭曲迅速扩散开 吞噬了我们的星球
The effects spread rapidly, consuming our planet.
这种扭曲是什么导致的
These distortions -- what caused them?
不知道
Unknown.
你们夺取了这些飞船
And you were able to seize these ships?
联盟来到我们星球
The Confederacy came to us,
本想趁火打劫
eager to pick our planet's bones clean.
他们没想到我们会反抗
They were not expecting resistance.
我们还击了
We fought back.
你们打败了联盟
So, you defeated the Confederacy,
但却没能救下你们的星球
but you weren't able to save your planet.
我们观察指引事态发展
We observe and guide events,
时而也会使用武力
occasionally with violence.
我们不参与冲突
We do not engage in conflict.
我们夺了他们的战舰是因为我们自己没有
We took their warships because we had none of our own,
这一威胁完全是另一♥码♥事
and this threat was something else entirely.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
这真是悲剧
This is a tragedy,
但它和我们有什么关系
but what does it have to do with us?
我猜阿塔拉是想知道
I presume Atarah wants to know
你们是怎么穿越时间的
how you were able to travel through time
好让我们也能回到过去 拯救我们的世界
so that we may go back and save our world.
没那么简单
It's not that simple.
你不承认你们干涉了事态发展吗
You deny that you meddled with the course of events?
不 但我们并不很想帮想杀我们的人
No, but we don't make a point of helping people play with time
-操控时间 -这很复杂
- that have been trying to kill us. - It's complicated.
我们也不知道是怎么做到的
We don't actually know how we did it.
你撒谎
Lies.
人类就喜欢拿撒谎当消遣
A favorite human pastime.
我们说的是实话
We're telling you the truth.
那可难说
Hard to say.
但我早有准备
But I was prepared.
铁哥们
Bestie.
菲兹
Fitz.
什么情况
What is this?
闭嘴
Silence.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表