剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
出外勤时
When you're out in the field,
不能因为你的搭档是
you can't second-guess yourself
你在乎的人 就质疑自己的决定
because you're working with someone you care about.
那会
It can, uh...
影响你的判断力
compromise your judgment.
当然
Of course.
我只是想
I just thought, in --
鉴于神盾局对这方面的规定
in light of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s policy on that --
我打算执行那个规定
I plan to enforce that policy.
那么
So,
你觉得自己会受到影响吗
do you believe yourself to be compromised,
理论上讲
theoretically?
-不会 -好
- No. u202d- Good.
迈克 我们拿到了...
Mack, we got back --
现在不方便吗
Um, is this a bad time?
不 完全不会
No, not at all.
本森全面分♥析♥了
Um, Benson did a full analysis of
假科尔森进行焰火表演的那片区域
the area where Fake Coulson put on the fireworks show.
大气无毒
No atmospheric toxicity,
没有扰乱航♥空♥运输 但是
didn't disrupt air traffic, but...
"痕量静态带电粒子"
"Trace amounts of statically charged particles"?
悬浮在轨道上
Suspended in orbit.
目击者说 天空中有网格状的图案
Eyewitnesses described a pattern in the sky, a grid.
所以我想 他们也许是在绘制地图
So, I was thinking, maybe they were making a map.
但珠宝店 还有开炮
But the jewelry store, firing off a cannon --
他们查查定位仪就行 何必这样大费周章
seems like a lot of trouble if they could just check GPS.
你认为他们是在找什么东西
You think they're looking for something.
是的
I do.
但谁知道他们在找什么
But who knows what it is.
那是我们的目标
That's our mark.
我到处找你呢
I've been looking all over for you.
我喜欢这部分
I love this part.
绝对不是蝴蝶
Definitely not a butterfly.
下一个是谁
So who's next?
我想称之为后食物运动
I'm thinking about calling it the Post-Food Movement.
后食物运动 我喜欢
The Post-Food Movement. I love it.
你能帮我想几个标签吗
Could you help me come up with some hashtags for that?
-当然了 -谢了 宝贝
- Obviously. u202d- Thanks, babe.
肖先生 我们最新的口味测试
Mr. Shaw. Our latest taste test.
好 我们
Okay, well, let's, uh --
来试一试
let's give it a shot.
接近了 绝对更接近了
Closer. It's definitely closer.
只不过我依然能尝到那个
It's just -- I can still taste that taste
让我无法忘怀的味道
that I can't ever...forget.
继续努力
Just keep trying.
-肖先生 -什么事
- Mr. Shaw? - Yes?
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
有个奇怪的男人
There's this weird guy
他说跟你约好了 现在就要见你
who said he had an appointment and couldn't wait.
他在会议室
He's in the conference room.
什么
What?
还有两小时才开会
The meeting isn't for another two hours.
我还没更新幻灯片
I haven't updated the deck.
在火人节拉生意关系
This is what you get for making business connections
就会这样 好了
at Burning Man. All right.
特雷弗 把演示稿载入全息桌
Trevor, just load the presentation into the holo-table.
凯娅 丸子的事暂缓
Kaya, hold off on the pellets.
琳赛
And, Lindsay,
能给我倒杯炭水吗
could I just get a charcoal water?
-好的 肖先生 -谢谢
- Yes, Mr. Shaw. - Thanks so much.
可是迪克
But Deke...
我还想喝波霸奶茶
...I still need boba.
茜柯娅 宝贝 我也想喝
Sequoia, babe, me, too.
你能去买♥♥波霸奶茶
Is there... any way maybe you could go get the boba
带回来 我们一起喝吗
and bring it back u202dand we'll have it together,
我好去谈妥生意 拜托了
just so I can close this deal? Please?
好
Okay.
我到处找你呢
I've been looking all over for you.
科尔森 哥们
Coulson! Buddy!
-是我 -听着
- That's me. - u202dListen --
在你大发雷霆
b-before you get all bent out of shape
那规矩压我之前
and -- and rules-y,
这些东西我都只用在游戏里
this -- this stuff is just inspiration for the game.
我们真正的使命
You know, o-o-our actual mission
在于企业社会责任运动
lies in the Corporate Social Responsibility movement.
你知道吗 我们所有收益的1%的一半
Did you know that 1/2 of 1 percent of all of our profit
都直接捐给迪创未基金
goes straight to the DSFBFF --
迪克·肖创造更好未来基金
the Deke Shaw For a Better Future Foundation?
-无法反驳 -看吧
- Can't argue with that. - u202dSee?
我就知道你会懂
I knew you'd get it.
那么
So...
你为什么不像正常人那样先打个电♥话♥再来
Why didn't you just call ahead like a normal person?
谁想当正常人
Who wants to be normal?
也是 说得对 #真♥相♥了
Right. Totally. #Truth.
我也总这么说
That's what I always say.
真的吗
You do?
我...这真是不可思议
W-What am I -- I mean, how -- how amazing is it
你还能站在我面前
that you're even standing here right now?
你看起来不错
I mean, you -- you look good.
有点走暗黑风 但不错
A little -- rocking a dark vibe, but good.
你一定要告诉我 他们怎么做到的
So, I got to know -- how did they do it?
他们怎么救你的
How did they save your life?
我不知道
I don't even know.
他们是怎么和你说的
What did they tell you?
我不怎么和他们联♥系♥了 自从
Uh, I, uh, I've had very little contact since...
我
I...
我也不是很清楚
I-I don't really --
但你应该
I mean, but -- but you should...
来真的吗
Oh, for reals?
该死 神盾局清除了你的记忆 是吧
Dang. They gave you the S.H.I.E.L.D. memory wipe, huh?
是啊 我想这说得通
Yeah, well, that makes sense, I guess.
我想是的
Yeah, I guess.
那帮我一把
So do me a solid.
把你知道的统统告诉我
Fill me in on what you do know.
里诺警局第一通电♥话♥就打给了神盾局
Reno PD's first call was to S.H.I.E.L.D.
能引起你的注意不单是因为尸体吧
Takes more than a body to get your attention.
嫌疑人也符合描述特征
Well, the suspects also fit the description.
-什么 你觉得可能是他吗 -我知道是他
- What, do you think it might be him? - I know it's him.
监控录像已经证实了
CCTV confirmed it.
-是科尔森 -他不是科尔森
- It's Coulson. - He's not Coulson.
我们总得给他个称呼吧
We got to call him something.
不叫这个就行
Not that.
听说运来了一具尸体
Heard a body came in.
我们知道死因吗
We know the cause of death?
不知道 但如果他们通知我们
No, but if they called us,
那就肯定不是自然死亡
it means it's not old age.
-你和迈克 在他办公室里 -是的
- So you and Mack, in his office. - Yeah.
你告诉他了
You told him.
你应该先和我谈一下的
I wish you would have talked to me about it.
如果能让你好受点的话 他并没有让我说完
If it makes you feel better, he didn't exactly let me finish.
他不想知道
He doesn't want to know
这样他就不必让我们分开执行任务
so he doesn't have to put us on different missions.
我相信这是一部分原因 但是
I'm sure that's part of it, but...
只是 我还觉得他还没有放下你
It's just, I also got the sense that he isn't over you.
你为什么要告诉我这个
Why would you tell me that?
你应该知道他的感受再...
You should know how he feels before --
或是如果我们...
or if we...
你应该知道
You should know.
好吧
Okay.
但要说明的是 我是全心投入的
But to be clear, I'm in.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表