剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
As if that wasn't enough attention,
你们最近还进行了一次未授权的
you recently mounted an unauthorized
"生物燃料展示" 导致了...
"bio-fuel demonstration," the results of which --
都怪她 是的 是她的错
Was her fault. Her fault. Yep, that was her. That was her.
-就是 -不
u202d- It was. - No --
就是你
It was you. It was you.
你算低了推进器的燃烧率
You underestimated u202dthe propellant's burn rate.
-是你提高了浓缩率 -闭嘴
- You're the one who increased the concentration... - Shut up.
-而浓缩到那种程度 必然会... -闭嘴
- u202d...and at that level of concentration, it was bound -- - Shut up.
爆♥炸♥吗
To explode?
爆♥炸♥了 是吧
It exploded, right?
幸好没人受伤
You're lucky no one was hurt.
爆♥炸♥半径内只有我们
Well, we were the only ones in the blast radius.
当权人士不相信
Look, the powers that be didn't believe
藻类生物燃料氢电池
an algae bio-fuel hydrogen cell
可以为昆式战斗机供能 所以
could power a Quinjet, so...
他们现在信了
Well, they do now.
而且当权人士还推荐...
And the powers that be have also recommended --
我说了 我们要被调去
I told you. We're getting transferred
-两极了 -闭嘴
- to one of the poles. - Shut up.
...推荐你们加入我的团队
...have also recommended you for my team.
外勤团队吗
The...f-field...team?
真是荣幸
This is an honor.
谢谢您给我们机会
Thank you for this opportunity.
是啊 我们很乐意好好考虑
Yeah, we would love the chance to discuss it
讨论一番 或许私下谈
and think about it more, I think, probably, alone.
当然
Of course.
听着
Look.
我知道不是每个人都适合外勤
I know the field isn't for everyone.
有些人喜欢待在幕后
Some people want to remain behind the scenes.
我理解
I get it.
但出外勤
But to be out there,
看到你们改变的人生
seeing the lives you're changing,
最终改变最多的会是你们
you end up being the one most changed by it.
那天他给了我莫大的激励
I found him so inspiring that day.
你还需要点鼓励
You still needed a push.
是啊 看看我们因此遭遇了什么
Yeah, well, look at u202dwhat happened because of it.
你总说什么来着
What was that thing you kept on saying?
你以为我不觉得愧疚吗
Do you not think I have guilt about that?
对了 是这个
Oh, yes, that's it.
"振作点 菲兹 完全没什么好怕的"
"Chin up, Fitz. There's nothing to be afraid of."
或许你现在可以跟他说
Well, maybe now you can tell him --
菲兹
Fitz?
菲兹
Fitz!
珍玛
Jemma?
-菲兹 -珍玛
- Fitz? - Jemma!
-菲兹 -在这儿
- Fitz! - Yeah!
菲兹
Fitz.
我来了
I'm here.
真好骗
Oh, so predictable.
你真那么看不起他吗
Do you really think that little of him?
舒服吗
Comfortable?
我本来也很舒服
I was comfortable once,
直到你出现
until you showed up.
你明明很痛苦
You were miserable.
你父亲操纵了你 艾达...
Your father manipulated you. And AIDA --
我总算找到了值得我珍惜的伴侣
I finally found a worthy partner.
迎合你自大的机器人
A robot to stroke your ego.
你总坏我好事
You've been keeping things from me.
所以 我要夺走
So...I'm gonna take
你所剩无几的一点有趣回忆
what few interesting crumbs of memories you have,
然后
and then...
我要把你挖空
I'm gonna hollow you out.
珍玛 不要
Jemma...No...
你给我痛苦
You cause pain.
该我了
My turn.
他们的头脑在自我折磨
Their minds are at war with themselves.
-他们进入危急状况了 -我知道 我不在乎
- They're in the red. - I know, and I don't care.
他们可能会脑死亡的 你什么都得不到
They could end up brain-dead, and you get nothing.
停止机器 阿塔拉
Pull them out, Atarah.
这是正确的做法
It is the right thing to do.
别鲁莽行事
Do not do anything reckless.
你可以选择 伊诺克
You have a choice, Enoch --
跟你的长生人同胞和谐合作
work in harmony with your fellow Chronicoms
或是被肢解
or be dismantled.
给你咬的
Something to bite on?
会疼的
It's gonna hurt.
我讨厌吵闹
I prefer silence.
精神病
Psychopath.
但是...
But -- b-- i...
我以为你爱我呢
I thought that you loved me.
你只是菲兹的部分痛苦 需要被控制
You're only part of Fitz's pain, to be controlled.
听上去真有趣
That sounds fun.
就像你能控制那玩意吗
Like how you control that...thing
音乐盒里的那个
in the music box?
我会把她留到最后
She's the part I'll take last.
天呐
God!
天呐
God!
不知你会先失去骨头还是肺
I wonder if your bones or lungs will go first.
西蒙斯 你在干什么
Simmons? Hey, what are you doing?
生物学
Biology.
我喜欢解剖
I like dissections.
不
Oh, no.
软软的腹部
Soft belly.
天呐
God!
你的朋友们开玩笑说你俩有共通的大脑
Your friends joke about how you two share the same mind.
真希望他们现在能看到你
If only they could see you now.
我们是有共通的头脑
We are sharing the same minds.
我不是一个人
I'm not doing this alone.
我不是一个人
I'm not doing this alone.
我们还有彼此
We have each other.
我不是一个人
I-I'm not doing this alone.
你说这属于我
You said this was mine.
这不是真的
This isn't real! This isn't real!
等等
Wait.
我们不仅仅有彼此
We don't only have each other.
-我们还有... -朋友
- We have our... - ...friends.
你叫支援了
You called for backup?
是啊
Yes, I did.
交给我 走吧
I got this. Go. Go.
你没事就好 糊涂虫
Glad you're okay, Turbo.
迈克
Mack!
跑啊
Run!
快跑
Run!
你真是个小变♥态♥
You are one sick, twisted piece of work.
我真该掐死你
I should strangle you right now.
真正的你 刚用她的骨刀挖出了我的心脏
The true you just cut my heart out with her bone knife!
那你现在知道那是什么感觉了
Well, now you know how it feels!
回得妙啊
Hilarious comeback.
是啊 因为你的影子分身
Yes, because your shadow self
刚企图用酷刑机器抹掉我的头脑
just tried to erase my brain with a torture machine!
好吧
Well, o-okay, right.
-那是很可怕 -是啊
- Well, that -- that is terrible... - Yes.
但你打死了他爸爸呢
...but you did shoot his father.
那叫复仇
That's called revenge.
我不知道我是做了什么
I don't know what I did
要经历那种恐怖片
to deserve that horror movie!
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?!
我认识你之前都不知道何为痛苦
I never knew pain until I met you!
得了
Oh, please.
你的小音乐盒
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表