剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Lock them up.
听起来不妙啊
That doesn't sound good.
你的呼吸不如刚来时顺畅了
You weren't breathing like that when they brought you in.
要是你一直沉默
This silent routine of yours,
是为了保护你们老大
if it's to protect your boss,
你大可不必再继续守口如瓶
you don't have to keep doing it.
他也被关起来了
He's locked up, too.
萨吉在这
Sarge is here?
终于开口了
He finally speaks.
你们都会在这里待一阵子
You all are gonna be here for a while.
不妨好好交代
Might as well talk.
你得放了他
You need to let him out.
好让他制♥造♥更多痛苦
So he can cause more pain?
我的星球过去也和你们星球一样
Look, my planet was like yours once.
美丽
Beautiful.
有比它小的卫星 比它大的恒星
Smaller moons, bigger sun.
适合生活
A place to live a life.
家庭
Family.
大家庭
Big one.
全是男孩
All boys.
我们兄弟八个
Eight of us.
我最小的弟弟
My youngest brother, though,
我们形影不离
we were always together.
他敬仰你吗[他仰望你]
He looked up to you?
不
No.
我是兄弟里最弱的那个
I was the runt of the litter.
他比我高大多了
He towered over me.
但我培训了他
But I trained him.
做什么 打手吗
For what, to be a fighter?
烘焙师
A baker.
我们家都是干这行的
The family trade.
付出汗水 收获香味
Hard work and good smells.
他们怎么了
What happened to them?
都没了
All gone.
成了肥料
Fertilizer.
除了我
Except for me.
这多亏萨吉
Thanks to Sarge.
你吃点治呼吸的药吧
Let us get you some kind of medicine to help you breathe.
看情况
Depends.
你们会不会放了他
Are you gonna release him?
肯定不会
Definitely not.
那我什么都不吃
Then I don't want anything from you.
随便你
Suit yourself.
我之前经历过这一套
I've been through this routine before.
你没准备好听答案
You're not ready to hear the answers.
说吧
Indulge me.
你没时间了
You don't have time to spare.
这个星球挺不错的
It's a nice little planet.
失去它真是可惜了
Be a shame to lose it.
不如你先告诉我你真名叫什么
Why don't we start by you giving me your real name?
你想叫我什么都行
You can call me whatever you want.
我叫你杀人凶手
I'll call you a murderer.
你近距离打死了我的一个特工
You shot one of my Agents point blank.
-他还是个孩子 -他碍了我的事
- He was just a kid. - Who got in my way.
我知道你所到过的星球都变得寸草不生
And I know that once you're on a planet, it doesn't survive.
我见过录像
I've seen the footage.
不必发展到那个地步
It doesn't have to come to that,
但如果你不开门 这里就会变成那样
but it will u202dif you don't open that door.
你说尖叫鸟的创造者快来了
You're talking about this Shrike creator that's coming.
你告诉梅 那是怪物
You told May it's a monster.
是的
Yeah.
或者对你来说是神
Or to you, a god.
神盾局和很多自以为是神的家伙
S.H.I.E.L.D.'s dealt with a lot of folks
交过手
who thought they were gods.
他们不过是自大狂
Just had egos.
只有一个神[上帝]There's only one God.
这样啊
Oh, I see.
这里是那种星球
This is that kind of planet.
一个神控制一切
One God controlling everything.
真是仁爱啊
Benevolent, right?
让你在经历艰辛时内心仍有一丝温暖
To make you feel all warm inside when times get tough?
-没那么简单 -不管你信的童话是什么
- It's not that simple. - Whatever your fairy tale,
我近距离看到过神
I've seen gods up close,
我觉得你也将有机会近距离接触它
and I think you're gonna get that opportunity, too.
相信我
Believe me.
你还没准备好
You're not prepared for this.
不管来的是什么东西 我都准备好保护我的人
I'm prepared to protect my people from whatever's coming.
你的人
Your people?
他们都不住地看向我
They keep looking at me.
你可能得习惯一下
You might want to get used to that.
为什么
And why's that?
因为今天结束时
Because by the end of the day...
说了算的人会是我
...I'll be the one in charge.
检查发动机壳上的裂缝
Check the scoring on the engine housings.
-我们返程时有些颠簸 -遵命
- We hit some bumps on re-entry. - Yes, ma'am.
谢了
Thanks.
我就想来看看你怎么样了
I just wanted to check in, you know.
因为那个诡异的科尔森...还是什么的
The weirdness u202dwith the Coulson -- whatever.
-你还好吧 -还好
- You good? - u202dYeah, I'm good.
你的刺伤怎么样了
How are you? How's the stab wound?
我没事
Oh, I'm -- I'm fine.
那人划了我一下而已
The guy just nicked me, so...
鞋子不错
Nice shoes.
你去年变得时尚了
You picked up some style in the past year.
很帅
You look good.
这是双88年的复古乔丹
I mean, they're vintage '88 Jordans.
从没穿过 超级稀有
Never worn, super rare, so, you know,
我想是挺酷的 但是
I guess they're cool, but --
乔丹
and Jordan -- I mean...
真的假的啊
...are you kidding me?
这人太猛了
Like, what a guy.
你知道乔丹是谁吧
I mean, you know who Jordan is, right?
还用问 他改变了一切
Do I know -- He changed everything.
他掀起了一场革命
He's a revolutionary.
因为他...
'Cause he...
发明了各种鞋
invented shoes.
是啊
Yeah.
因为革新者
'Cause the thing about innovators, you know --
我不知道我们是天生的还是后天的
I don't know if we're born or we become,
但
but it's --
一般大众对这种东西并没有心理准备
it's usually stuff that the Herd just isn't really ready for.
就像我跟风投说的
It's like I tell VCs,
有时你得从容地应对范式转移
you know, sometimes you just got to surf that Paradigm Shift.
-什么 -你可能...不知道
- What? u202d- Oh, no, you -- you probably don't know.
我...
Uh, I'm --
我现在超级有钱
I'm super rich now.
真金白银的有钱吗
Like, real dollars?
没错 我创立了一家公♥司♥
Yeah, I started a company.
是做什么的
What did you do?
发明了新型除臭喷雾什么的吗
Like, uh, invent a new body spray or something?
是啊
Yeah.
真棒
Cool.
不 不是
No. No, no.
我创立的是科技公♥司♥ 傻瓜
I-I-I started a tech company, silly.
那可是
That's --
其实 你是我创业的灵感来源
You know, you were actually... A really big inspiration.
你让我去探索
You encouraged me to go out there
去研究这个世界的意义
and figure out what the world was all about.
结果我发现 这个世界的意义
Well, it turns out that the world
就是赚钱
is all about making money.
而老迪克
And old Deke
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表