剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
How could you lose him?!
要是不抓住他
What good is it getting there in time
及时赶到有什么用
if we don't take this guy down?
我本来瞄准了 但梅警告我要小心孩子
I had a clear shot, but then May warned me about the kids,
我就没法安心射击了
which made it feel a lot less like a clear shot.
你做的没错
You did the right thing.
但你们在空中展开攻击是个错误
But you were wrong for engaging in the air.
我们需要有地面力量
We needed feet on the ground.
或是更多人出勤
Or more bodies in the field?
-如果悠悠球... -我当时在另一架飞机上
- If Yo-Yo was -- - I was in another jet.
记住 迈克 过去三天来
And remember, Mack, all you've been talking about
-你一直在强调... -速度第一
- for the past three days... - Speed.
-及时赶到 -速度第一
- Getting there in time. - ...was speed.
想要抓到那些制♥造♥了...
Try to catch the person who's creating all these...
我不知道该怎么说
I don't even know what to call them.
-异象吗 -不
- "Anomalies"? - No.
-去年我们把这词用烂了 -这次不一样
- We used that word up last year. - And this is different.
当时是幻觉成真
Those were hallucinations coming to life.
这是扭曲现实
And this is reality... distorting.
那现实翘曲如何
Uh, how about "reality warps"?
异常风暴
Uh, "Irregularity storms"?
福克斯 你在帮倒忙
Fox. You're not helping.
不管怎样 好消息是没有无辜者丧命
Look, regardless, the good news is, no innocents were killed.
或是特工
Not to mention Agents.
那是当然 但还是值得一提
Well, that goes without saying. But it's worth saying.
你们遇袭了 但是大家都没事吧
You got knocked around, but everyone's okay?
至少我们确认了这是人为的
At least we have confirmation that it is a person causing this.
没错 但我们不知道怎么造成的
Yeah, but we don't know how or...
不知道他是什么来头
who or what he is.
我们需要切实可行的理论 各位
We -- We need workable theories, people.
什么都行 就算是愚蠢的想法也行
Anything, even stupid ideas are welcome.
我们两个最聪明的人下落不明
Our two brightest minds are MIA.
还是联♥系♥不上她们吗
Still no contact with them?
失联几个月了
Not in months.
长官
Sir.
凯勒有个想法
Keller has a theory.
谢了 好吧
Thanks. Well, uh --
我们俩一直在研究这些地点
we both have been looking at these locations,
-想找到当中的联♥系♥ -很好
- try to find a connection. - Good.
这个公园 那辆裂开大口子的城市公交
This park, as well as the city bus with the holes torn through it
沙漠中♥央♥那个完全冻结的湖
and the lake that froze solid in the middle of the desert...
全都在地脉上
They all sit on Ley Lines.
是以某种规律在地球上纵横的能量线
Energy lines that crisscross the Earth in a sort of pattern.
多种文化都相信这种说法
Multiple cultures have believed in some version of this --
印加人 土著人和印第安人
Incan, Aborigine, Native American.
也许我们可以利用这点来缩小搜索范围
Maybe we can use that to narrow the search.
你们别这样看着我
And don't you all look at me like that.
你说了愚蠢的想法也行
You said stupid ideas are welcome.
这我多得是
I'm full of them.
在这个关头什么都得考虑下 不然才是愚蠢
We'd be stupid not to consider anything at this point.
你们俩继续去查
You two stay on it.
悠悠球 我要你继续和梅训练
Yo-Yo, I want you back training with May.
这个枪手看上去像个怪物
This gunman looked like a monster,
他也许还真是
he might actually be one.
所以也许需要你去搞定他
So you might need to handle him.
收到
You got it.
其余人都知道该怎么做了
All right, everyone else, you know your assignments.
那我们开工吧
So let's get to work.
我早上报道要迟到了
I'm late for my morning check-in.
老大要向谁报道
Who does the boss got to check in with?
他的老大
His boss.
一步一步来
Take it one step at a time.
你的职责不是亲自解决每个问题
It's not your job to solve every problem.
而是组建一支你信任的团队
Your job is to put together a team you trust
告诉他们一步一步来
and then to tell them to take it one step at a time.
你只能这样
That's all you can do.
要是你同时考虑摆在你面前的所有问题
If you think about everything you're up against all at once,
你会崩溃的
you'll crack.
弗瑞总说 当人明白自己在参与
Fury always said, u202da man can accomplish anything
一项伟大的事业 便能无往不利
once he realizes he's a part of something bigger.
还在看他的录像
Still watching those?
我不想停下
I'm hesitant to stop.
他会骄傲的
He'd be proud.
这个职位很适合你
The job suits you.
特工们也都明白
The Agents out there know it.
是啊
Yeah, well,
我永远都不会是科尔森那样的局长
I'll never be the Director Coulson was.
对 你是一位不一样的局长
No, you're a different Director.
那不是什么坏事
That's not a bad thing.
我不必提醒你 明天就到日子了
I don't have to remind you what the date is tomorrow.
我清楚
I'm well aware.
我想实施你的提议
I'd like to commemorate the day
来纪念这一天
by putting your proposal into motion.
但我们还要定下部门主管
But we still have to settle on a Department Head.
我还在努力
I'm still working on it.
这就足够了
And that's all I wanted to hear.
真不敢相信已经一年了
Hard to believe it's been a year.
幸好你们至少共度了一小段时光
I'm glad you got a little time together.
虽然不长 但已经比我们料想的多了
We got more u202dthan we thought we would.
今天之内我会给你答复的
I should have something for you by the end of today.
好
Good.
你的招募工作做得很棒
You're doing a great job with the recruitment.
我们的打手够多了
We've got plenty of muscle.
还需要智囊
We need brains.
你们星球的重力只有这艘飞船的68%
Your planet has 68% of the gravity we generate on this aircraft.
低重力虽然降低了开采矿石的难度
While that makes it easier to lift ore out of the ground,
却让你的细胞呈胶状 让你的骨骼疏松多孔
it makes your cells gelatinous, your bones porous.
我不是德瑞林解剖学专家
Now, I'm no expert in D'Rillian anatomy --
不过等我解剖了你尸体 就能成专家了
when I cut into your corpse, I will be --
但我猜测 在这种压力下待上足够长的时间
but I assume enough time under this pressure
你要么会颅内大出血
and either your brain will hemorrhage
要么你的肺会因器官压♥迫♥而塌陷
or the weight of your organs will collapse your lungs.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
我很好奇 你会先出现哪种症状
I'm curious which will come first.
好吧 好吧 你想要什么
All right. All right, what do you want?!
我们朋友的飞船被劈成两半了
Our friend's ship was cut in half.
我对此一无所知
I don't know anything about it.
飞船按说是雷达监测不到的
The ship should have been off radar, undetectable.
我们找到的那半飞船上有一张供应清单
The half we did find had a manifest.
我们和清单上的所有供应商都见过面了
We've met with every supplier on that manifest.
我们去过特林纳瓦星的氧气海洋
We've been to the O-2 oceans of Trinawa,
派里星的锈蚀卫星
rusted moons of Pyree,
因为一定是有人追踪到了那艘飞船
knowing someone must have tracked the ship
并把该信息透露给了袭击飞船的人
and given that information to whomever attacked it.
而你 先生 因贩卖♥♥可追踪燃料而臭名昭彰
And you, sir, have a reputation for selling traceable fuel.
不 我没有...
No, no, I didn't --
我们想知道你是否给他的飞船注了你的燃料
So we want to know if you filled his ship with your fuel
然后卖♥♥了追踪数据 以及卖♥♥给了谁
and then sold the tracking data and to whom.
我没卖♥♥可追踪燃料
I didn't sell traceable fuel.
至少没卖♥♥给那艘飞船
At least not to that ship.
那飞船上都没人
It was basically unmanned.
我发誓 是真的
I swear! I swear!
我带你们看燃料管路
I'll show you the fuel lines!
我之前看到里面还剩了些燃料
I saw some fuel left behind in there.
"你之前看到"是什么意思 什么燃料管路
What do you mean "you saw them"? What fuel lines?
我买♥♥下了碎掉的那半飞船 拆零出♥售♥
I bought the broken half of that vessel for parts,
可都是光明正大
fair and square.
我对袭击的事一无所知
I didn't know anything about any attack.
-飞船的另一半 -在这里
- The other half. - It's here.
很好
Good.
记住接触时脚该放在什么位置
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表