剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
局长派我来看...
Director sent me to see if...
我是可汗特工 我们需要医疗队
This is Agent Khan. We're gonna need a medical team.
那个大块头没气了
The big guy's not breathing.
取消医疗队
Cancel that medical team!
我需要救援队
I need a rescue team!
这家伙有气了 他在喷火
This guy's breathing now, but he's breathing fire!
什么
Say again?
火 他在喷火
Fire! He's breathing fire!
可汗特工 等候支援 我们就到
Stand by, Agent Khan. Almost there.
准备好 我们冲进来了
Brace yourself, comin' in violent.
请求准许破门
Permission to destroy door.
准许
Permission granted.
捷科
Jaco?
很高兴能我还能派上用场
Glad I could be useful.
怪不得他不要我们帮忙呢 他根本没病
I guess we know why he didn't want our help. He wasn't sick.
他是在变身成火龙
He was turning into a dragon.
是啊
Yeah.
也是萨吉逃跑的门路
And the Sarge's ticket out of here.
爱荷华州 道奇堡
爱荷华州 得梅因
罗德里格斯特工正乘坐昆式战斗机返航
Agent Rodriguez is en route on the Quinjet.
-她也抓到人了 -很好
- She got her man, too. - Good.
五分钟后起航
Wheels up in five.
敬你的慷慨
To your generosity.
感谢你也帮我赎了身
For purchasing my release, as well.
你叫什么
And your name?
艾泽尔
Izel.
其实 我对合成人不怎么感冒
Truthfully, I can take or leave synthetics,
但我的新手下想要你 反正你又花不了两个钱
but my new crew wanted you and you're cheap.
别介意
No offense.
我只稍有不爽
Only a little taken.
不管怎样 一杯清凉的贝拉酒
In any case, a cold Baracoolada
很衬自♥由♥的味道
goes well with the taste of freedom.
新手下 我们吗
New crew? You mean us.
我也想说我是出于好心才救了你们
Wish I could say that I saved you out of the kindness of my heart,
但我不是来基特森行善的
but I didn't come to Kitson for noble gestures.
我是来招募走投无路之人的
I came to recruit those with nothing to lose.
我和菲兹可未必符合这个描述
Well, I'm not sure that quite describes Fitz and myself.
你们都是通缉犯
You're both wanted.
是啊 但罪名根本不合理
Yeah, not for crimes that make any sense.
菲兹和我只是科学家
Fitz and I are just scientists.
那更好了
Even better.
我不喜欢打手 这我自己能搞定
I don't need fighters. I can handle that.
你们的知识对我的搜寻可能正好有用
Your knowledge might be perfect for what I'm searching for.
你在搜寻什么
And what is that?
从我这里被盗的高价器物
Valuable artifacts stolen from me.
而且我知道那东西在哪个星球上
And I know what planet they're on.
不管你要去哪个星球
Whatever planet you're going to,
我和菲兹大概都没去过
it will probably be foreign to Fitz and I.
我们的知识主要限于地球
Our knowledge is mostly Earth-based.
你以为我救下两名地球人是碰巧吗
Did you think it was luck that I saved the lives of two Terrans?
你是说...
You mean...
你要去地球
You're going to Earth?
是我们要去地球
We're going to Earth.
太棒了 好啊
Excellent. Yeah.
你怎么不先说
You could've lead with that.
有一个问题
Oh, one problem.
我没有飞船
I don't have a ship.
我的船跟我的上批手下一起被毁了
It was destroyed with my last crew on board.
我只捞回了跳跃引擎
I only salvaged the jump drive.
我们可能知道艘飞船
We may know of a ship.
你真坚持 这我承认
You're persistent, I'll give you that.
看来很渴求陪伴啊
Must be starved for company.
你对梅特工说了些情况
You shared a little with Agent May.
为什么不继续跟我说呢
Why not continue that conversation with me?
我是想招募她
I was trying to recruit her.
你想试试吗
You want to take a ride?
不必了
No, I'm good.
无所谓
Doesn't matter.
我说了
Like I said,
我不会在这里关很久了
I won't be in here much longer.
是啊 是啊
Oh, that's right. That's right.
你觉得你要怎么能出去呢
Uh, and how do you think you'll get out?
走着瞧
We'll see.
一切皆有可能
Anything could happen.
你是指
You mean, like, uh,
那扇门可能烧穿吗
that door could burn down?
是啊
Yeah.
我们熄灭了捷科的火
We put out Jaco's fire.
他在睡觉呢
He's sleeping it off.
你最好在这个囚室里待舒服点
But you might want to get used to this cell
你要在这里待好一阵了 朋友
'cause you're gonna be in here for a while, my friend.
我应该不会把这里称作家
I don't think I'll be calling this home
-或是称你为朋友 -真让人失望
- or calling you friend. - Oh, that's disappointing.
我还希望我们能一起去钓鱼呢
I was hoping maybe we could plan a fishing trip together.
好吧
Oh, well.
我们
Oh, we, uh --
我们启动运行了你的追踪器
we got your tracker up and running.
我们抓到了两个正打算汇合的尖叫鸟
We nabbed two Shrike that were headed for each other.
我的团队正带他们回来
My team has them inbound, so...
看来我们还是能救命了
it looks like we're gonna save those lives after all.
一下抓两个
Two at once?
看来我不如你聪明
Seems like you've outsmarted me.
总部 这里是和风1号♥
HQ, this is Zephyr One.
我们已抓到了尖叫鸟
We have collected the Shrike.
两人都平静受控
Both are calm and contained.
正在返航
Setting a course for home.
罗德里格斯特工
Agent Rodriguez.
他们在干什么
What are they doing?
我不知道
I don't know.
关门
Close the door.
梅 我们一把他们关在一起
May, these guys started shaking and screaming
他们就开始颤抖尖叫
as soon as we put them together!
收到
Copy that.
我联♥系♥总部
I'll contact HQ.
控制中心 不管他们在干什么
Control, seems like whatever they're doing,
似乎与他们的接近有关
it's a reaction to their close proximity.
好 看能不能让他们昏迷
All right, u202dsee if you can sedate them,
但把他们关在隔离舱里
but keep them u202din a containment module.
他早知道
He knew.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我说我抓到了俩尖叫鸟时 萨吉的反应
The way Sarge reacted when I told him we had the two Shrike.
他早知道会出事
He knew something was gonna happen.
我们得叫他来帮忙了 是吧
We gotta get him in here, don't we?
我猜猜
Just a guess --
你那么骄傲自己抓到的尖叫鸟
those Shrike you were so proud you bagged,
突然变得吓人了吧
did they get a little spooky on you?
我的特工有麻烦了
My Agents are in trouble.
那就是了
So that's a yes.
习惯麻烦吧
Get used to trouble.
还会有更多的
More's on the way.
他们在准备做什么
What are they getting ready to do?
杀死机上的所有人
Kill everyone on that aircraft.
告诉我怎么阻止
Tell me how to stop that from happening!
我演示过了
I showed you.
一把刀插♥进♥胸口
You stick a knife in them,
但现在已经太迟了
but it's too late for that now
就因为你想拯救生命
because you wanted to save lives.
一直开火 直到他们昏过去
Fire until they're done.
开火
Fire!
天呐
My God.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表