剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
and that it'll still get the best of you.
我们
You know, we...
也失去了一个人
lost someone, too.
一位领袖 导师
A leader, a teacher.
我们不想忘记
We don't want to forget.
我们努力想弥补他留下的空洞
We've tried to fill u202dthe hole he left behind, to...
去重建
...to rebuild.
但我们需要一些智囊
But we need brains.
一些 我只有一个
You're talking plural. I only have the one.
我们希望你替我们招募
We want you to find more.
神盾局学院
S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy.
当然不是一夕之间 一两年内都不可能开门
Not overnight -- we won't open it for a year or two --
但我们需要你重建它
but we need you to build it from the ground up.
以他的名义
In his name.
这是神盾局的第二次机会
S.H.I.E.L.D.'s second chance.
在我看来
And from what I can gather,
这也是你的第二次机会
yours, too.
但现在
In the meantime...
抓妖怪吗
boogeymen?
我不撒谎 我们是有比较紧要的问题
I'm not gonna lie. u202dWe have some pressing questions.
而且是关于只在理论上存在的领域
In fields you only theorized could exist.
本森
Benson.
我不想要那个
This is not what I wanted.
我太老了 脑子不灵光了
I'm too old, too fogged up for this.
你是我们的最佳选择
You're our best option.
我们两个最聪明的人在外太空
Two of our brightest minds are in deep space.
她们无法联络 在她们跳跃回来前
They can't make contact, and until they jump back,
我们需要你帮忙
we need you on this
否则就会有无辜者死去
or innocent people will die.
你刚刚说外太空吗
Did you say deep space?
是的
Yeah.
我觉得
I feel...
像肚子上挨了一拳
Gut punched.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
但我担心西蒙斯
I'm worried about Simmons.
她从未怀疑过
She's never let doubt creep in,
丝毫没有
not even for a second.
我觉得
I think it's...
部分原因是
I think it's partially because...
如果她有所怀疑会完全崩溃的
'Cause she'd totally lose it if she does.
是啊
Yeah.
我们发现了发射机构
We found a launch mechanism.
或许还有逃生舱什么的
Maybe there was an escape pod or something.
我谢谢你往好处想
I appreciate the bright side.
我希望是那样
I mean, I hope so.
但不管怎样
But either way...
不管怎样 我们该回家了
Either way, it's time to head home.
是啊 回家重新部署
Yeah, head home and regroup.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
再跟戴维斯待一周
I mean, one more week with Davis
就会真有死尸了 他的死尸
and we will find a dead body -- his.
是啊 因为再跟你待一周
Yes, because one more week with you
我绝对会自杀的
and I will definitely kill myself.
你们从未动摇过
You guys never wavered.
其他人离开时 你们还是留下了
You stayed on when the rest of the crew got off.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道这已远超了你们当初接受的任务
I know this is a lot more than what you guys bargained for.
我觉得回到熟悉的地盘
And I think we will all benefit
对我们大家都会有好处
from getting back to, uh, familiar territory.
回到爱人身边
To loved ones.
我们需要他们
We need them.
他们可能也需要我们
And they may need us.
还担心你们过不来呢
Didn't know if you'd get through.
你能不能把那口炮放下
You want to drop the blaster?
安全第一
Safety first.
-汀克呢 -没挺过来
- Where's Tinker? - Didn't make it.
那是什么意思 发生了什么
What do you mean didn't make it? What the hell happened?
穿越失败
Bad crossing.
你们穿透了他们这里的建筑吗
You came through something they built here?
本地建筑
A native structure?
他变成混凝土了
He turned to concrete.
现在他变成蝴蝶了
Well, now he's a butterfly.
那萨吉呢 他也快来了
What about Sarge? He's coming soon.
他的穿越点安全吗
Is his crossing clear?
不
Nope.
那里有座博物馆
It's a museum.
好吧 博物馆
Okay, a museum.
那我们过去吧
All right, well, let's get there.
把它炸飞
And blow it straight to hell.
西蒙斯 你发现什么了
Simmons, what do you got?
我在冷冻舱内壁上有发现
I found something inside the Chamber.
-刻字吗 是什么 -那是亚奥尼恩文字
- An engraving? What is it? - It's Aeonian script.
翻译过来是"低温冷冻舱"
Translated, it means "Low Temperature Suspension Chamber."
-你学会读外星语了 -当然
- You learned to read alien? - Of course.
你们去年里都干什么了
What have you been doing over the last year?
那句话下面有个词
Underneath that phrase was a word --
纳洛阿奇亚 我见过 是颗行星
Naro-Atzia. I've seen it before. It's a planet.
这里 那肯定是冷冻舱的制♥造♥地
Here. It must be where the Chamber was made,
菲兹会去那里的
and that's where Fitz would go.
他躺在里面能看到
And he was staring at it, he would've read it
所以他肯定去了那里 好想办法再冷冻自己
and headed there to -- to find a way to freeze himself again.
那可是很远的外太空
That's deep, deep space.
我知道他会怎么想
No, I-I know how he thinks.
他肯定会去那里 我们得追上
That's where he'd go, and we have to follow.
珍玛 那对于我们来说也太希望渺茫了
Jemma, that's a long shot, even for us.
这都算不上是线索
I mean, this is barely a clue.
-太牵强了 -根本不是线索
- It's not much. - It's nothing.
-抱歉 但这... -不 我是对的
- Sorry, this is -- - No, I'm right.
我能深深感觉到
I can feel it in my gut.
去那么远的地方可不明智
Going that deep is not smart.
这...
It...
我们得考虑先回家 重新部署
We have to consider heading home and regrouping
而不是直接跳进银河系的正中♥央♥
before we jump into the juicy center of the Milky Way.
不 我们不能让线索中断
No, we can't let this trail go cold!
-戴维斯 你设定坐标 我们... -不
- Davis, you set the coordinates, and let's get ready to -- - No.
什么
What?
我说不
I said no.
对不起 但这就是发疯
I'm sorry, but this is crazy.
-我跟所有人一样想找到菲兹 -不对
- I want to find Fitz as much as anyone. - u202dWrong.
我们都不确定能不能从那么远再回来
We don't even know if we can get back from that deep in space.
派珀 帮帮我
Piper, back me up.
我虽然不愿同意戴维斯的话 但他是对的
Look, as much as I hate to agree with Davis, he's right.
战术上讲 回家可能是找到菲兹的最佳机会
Tactically, going home may be our best chance of finding Fitz.
我们可以补充补给和燃料
We can restock. We can refuel.
别讲战术 他是家人
Don't talk tactics. He's family.
其他人也有家人呢
Yeah, other people have family, too!
戴维斯还有孩子呢 记得吗
I mean, Davis has a kid, remember?
我都几个月没见他了
I haven't seen him in months.
黛西 求你 拜托
Daisy, please. Come on.
-我们都知道... -不不 你不能这样
- We both know this - Hey, no. No, no, you don't do that.
你别想把我们排除在决定之外
You don't make that decision without us.
我可是驾驶员
I'm the one who flies this thing.
听着 我们跟你是一心的
Look, we are in this with you.
但我们都累坏了
We are all just worn very thin.
西蒙斯 我们得退后一步
Simmons, we have to take a step back.
和风受损严重
The Zephyr is really banged up,
我们不知道还能跳跃多少次了
and we don't know how many jumps we have left.
和风受损是因为不管我们去哪
The Zephyr is banged up because everywhere we go,
震波女都大搞破坏
Quake leaves a wake of destruction!
我已经解释过我对这事的看法了
I've explained my philosophy on that.
他们得尊重我们的强大
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表