剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
如果萨吉能用它杀了艾泽尔
if Sarge can use it to kill Izel,
那就是件好事 但是
then it's a good thing, but...
在那之后
...after that...
你觉得他控制不住吗
You think he won't be able to rein it in?
我在想我们能不能把它弄出来
I'm wondering if we can get it out.
或许我们可以分开他们
Maybe we can separate them.
我们不知道这样行不行得通
We have no idea if it works that way.
他害怕
That part of him...
那一部分的自己
he's scared of it.
他害怕是因为那不是他的一部分
And he's scared because it's not a part of him.
所以你想要驱除它
So you want to exorcise it.
我是说如果艾泽尔打开了大门
I'm saying if Izel opens this gateway...
我就想办法把萨吉体内的那个东西
I'll find a way to send that thing inside Sarge
送回原处
back where it came from.
你可能会要了他的命
You might kill him.
也许吧
Maybe.
但只要有一线把科尔森找回来的希望
But if I see a chance to get Coulson back,
我就要冒这个险
I'm going to take it.
准备下降
Preparing for descent.
弗林特
Flint!
他还有呼吸
He's breathing.
你把他怎么了
What did you do to him?
他太厉害了
He's extraordinary
但跟所有地球人一样弱
but, like all Terrans, weak.
好美
Beautiful.
它们会打开大门
They will open the door,
在另一端
and on the other side,
他们正在集结
they're gathering.
他们什么都没见过
They've never seen anything.
没听过歌♥
Or heard a song or...
也没体验过你们的痛苦
tasted your pain.
但一切即将改变
But that will change.
就在今天
Today.
给我一支军队
Bring me an army!
安全
Clear!
-她不在这里 -对
- She's not here. - Yeah.
昆式战斗机上也没人
And the Quinjet's empty.
安全
Clear.
艾泽尔知道如何让和风瘫痪
Izel knew exactly the right way to cripple the Zephyr.
应该是迈克知道 又别无选择
More like Mack knew and didn't have a choice.
他不用这么努力的
He didn't have to try so hard.
是啊 很严重 但也比不过
Yeah, this is bad, but it can't be worse
在那个星球上那次
than that one time on that one planet.
-臭烘烘的那个吗 -亮闪闪的那个
- Mm, the smelly one? - The shiny one.
没什么会比那严重
Nothing is that bad.
还要多久才能让和风1号♥升空
How quickly can we get Z1 flying again?
要是迈克在就会更快
Faster if we had Mack.
灯塔 请回话 我们找到了和风1号♥
Lighthouse, come in. We have Z1.
好消息
Excellent news.
地面上什么情况
What do things look like on the ground?
我们离神庙只有几公里
We're a few klicks away from the temple,
但我们没有有利位置
but our vantage point is not ideal.
我们正在调集卫星
We have satellites on the move.
等画面传过来 我们指引你们进去
When we get a visual, we'll guide you in.
不是好主意
I'd rethink that.
艾泽尔和她的尖叫鸟靠音频运作
Izel and her Shrike operate on a subset of sonic frequencies.
我们一直怀疑她听得到我们通信
We always suspected she could hear our communications.
他说得没错
He's not wrong.
也许我们现在就不该用无线电交谈
We probably shouldn't even be on the radio now.
真是开局顺利
We are off to a great start.
好 我们断联潜入
All right, we'll go in dark.
派珀 让和风1号♥做好撤退准备
Piper, we'll need Z1 ready for extract.
-我这就准备 -不说了
- I'll get to work on it. - We're signing off.
我们那边见
We'll see you on the other side.
萨吉
Hey, Sarge.
帮我个忙
Do me a solid?
一定要干掉她
Make sure you end her.
就算是断联潜入
Even going in dark,
他们要怎么把防身手铐交给迈克和悠悠球
how are they going to get the cuffs to Mack and Yo-Yo
并避免碰到艾泽尔
without confronting Izel?
我们得想个办法
We need to figure something out.
把她引开
Some -- Some kind of distraction.
把她引出去
Something to lure her out of there.
我们怎么确定引出来的会是她
How do we know she'd be lured out as herself?
是啊 没法确定
Yeah, we don't.
要是我们能...
What if we could... you know...
绕过她呢
get past her?
你有想法了吗
Have you got something in mind?
是我在创业公♥司♥研究的一样东西
It's just something I was working on at my startup.
是种设备 可能不行的
It's tech. It -- It -- It might not work.
八成不行 但是
I mean, it probably won't. But...
也或许能行
it could.
要是你知道如何绕过艾泽尔 那
If you know of a way to get past Izel, then...
你就真是巫师了
...you really are a wizard.
好 但你们保证别生气
Okay, but you promise you won't be mad?
我们为什么要生气
Why would we be mad?
因为东西已经在这儿了
Well, 'cause it's kinda already here.
是我做的 对吗
I made those, didn't I?
不 是艾泽尔 不是你
No, it was Izel, not you.
她要拿它们干什么
What's she gonna do with them?
我猜是非常可怕的事
Something terrible, I'm guessing.
她不会拿它喂饱穷♥人♥或者医好病人
She ain't gonna use it to feed the poor or heal the sick.
是啊 等我恢复力气
Yeah, when I get my energy back,
就把它们拆碎
I'll tear 'em apart.
现在先别操心那个
Don't worry about that just yet.
你还有力气帮帮我们吗
You got anything left to help us out?
有
Yeah...
艾泽尔是世界毁灭者吗
Is Izel the Destroyer of Worlds?
不是 她是别的什么
No, she's something else.
这么说成功了
So, it worked.
你们救了地球
You saved Earth.
你救了灯塔
And you saved the Lighthouse.
太好了
Sweet.
是那些带我过来的吗 穿过时空
Did those bring me here? Through space and time?
不 我们...算是凭意念造出了你
No, we, uh -- we sorta made you with our minds.
我知道
Yeah, I know. I know.
听起来很疯狂 但第三块巨石就是这个功能
It sounds crazy, but that's what the third monolith does.
你们造出了我
You made me?
什么意思
What does that mean?
我是真的吗
Am I even real?
我看你挺真的
You look real to me.
接下来交给我
I'll take it from here.
你的双手是怎么回事
When did you get those?
发生了什么
What happened?
感觉我错过了好多
I feel like I missed a lot.
确实发生了好多 但我们现在重聚了
A lot did happen, but we're together now,
我们得逃出去
and we gotta get outta here.
你还有力气跑吗
Are you strong enough to run?
-有 -我们走
- Yeah. - Let's go.
人类总这么好猜 真可悲
It's sad how predictable humans are.
一看到老朋友的脸
You just had to see the face of an old friend,
就愿意赌上一切
and you risk it all.
你们一定是忘了 我有什么能耐
You must need a reminder of what I'm capable of.
不
No!
悠悠球
Yo-Yo!
不
No!
瞧 多好猜
See? Predictable.
没事的 哥们 你不会有事的
It's okay, buddy. You'll be alright.
还记得我迅速造出
Remember how excited you guys were
那些防身手铐时 你们多兴奋吗
when I was able to make those cuffs so fast?
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表