剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
in the worm-ridden mind of the black void.
好了
Okay.
我需要你打个火花
I'm gonna need you to spark up. So
你能先别做无垠的什么都不是
you take a break from being infinite nothing
为我振作起来吗
and do that for me?
如果没有目的 我又为何要做任何事
Why would I do anything when there is no purpose?
我们很快都将成为尘埃和锈迹
We will all soon be dust and rust.
因为你是我做好的朋友
'Cause you're my best friend.
记得吗
Remember?
那就是你的目的
That's your purpose.
你在唬人
You're bluffing.
不 不是
No. I'm not.
真不敢相信我要这么说 因为你
I can't believe I'm saying this, because you are --
长生人 已废弃
Chronicom. Decommissioned.
我是想说非常烦人的 但
Gonna say a massive pain in the ass, but...
我们日久生同志情
You've grown on me.
所以 是的
So, yeah.
你是我最好的朋友
You are my best friend.
为你 我最好的朋友
For you, my best friend,
我可以做任何事
I would do anything.
来吧
Come on.
不好意思 先生
P-Pardon me, sir,
但我有理由相信 我丈夫
but I have reason to believe that my husband,
抱歉 我未来的丈夫就在那扇门后
sorry, uh, my future husband is behind that door.
那是因为什么
And what reason is that?
海豚用专为我发出的
Uh, the -- the -- the dolphin told me
只有我能听到的
in a secret signal only I can hear
秘密信♥号♥♥告诉我的
that was meant just for me.
你得少吃点圆饼了 女士
You need to lay off those puffs, lady.
那么明显吗
Is it that obvious?
你在那张赌桌下待了20分钟了
You've been under that gaming table for the last 20 minutes.
那么久吗
That long?
我简直疯了
I've lost my mind.
我真是完全疯了
I've completely lost my mind.
拜托 再没了吧
Please let that be the last of them.
我都不知道我来这里做什么
I don't even know what I'm doing here.
那或许你最好还是回家去
Then maybe it's best you just go on home.
这里不适合你这样的好姑娘
This isn't a place for a nice girl like you.
珍玛
Jemma?
菲兹
Fitz?
珍玛·西蒙斯
Jemma Simmons?
你不该在这里的
You should not be here.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
We'll return in a moment.
这里的星星真好看
They have nice stars here.
见过更好的 也见过更糟的
Seen better, seen worse.
好 准备好了
Okay. It's ready.
你觉得有多少
How many do you think there are?
星星吗 不知道
Stars? I don't know.
不是说星星啦
Not stars.
我们马上就能知道了
Guess we're about to find out.
怎么样
Well?
见过更好的 也见过更糟的
Seen better, seen worse.
我们去搞破坏吧
Let's go make a mess.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表