剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
头三人到来后 他们会需要宿主
When the First Three arrive, they'll need bodies to inhabit.
你一直在说我们多弱小
All I hear you talk about is how weak we are.
可你却想要我们拥有的
But you want what we have.
我可以拥有它 而不会像你们那么弱
And I will have it without your weakness.
你们自己也看到了
You've seen it with your own eyes --
我们的伤会愈合 我们的骨头能复原
our wounds will heal, our bones will mend.
你不会再痛苦多久了
You won't be in pain much longer.
我们不会允许你伤害他的
And we won't let you hurt him.
可是你的手打碎了他的骨头
It was your hand that shattered his bone.
那孩子还有两条腿呢 坐下吧
The boy has two legs, so sit down.
听我的
I am telling you,
如果我们处理量子目标...
if we address the quantum targeting --
那是备用参数
That's a backup parameter.
我们干吗要浪费时间调整冗余系统
Why would we waste our time tweaking redundant systems?
你肯定知道什么叫冗余系统
Well, you would know all about redundant systems.
-我听到了 -你俩行了
- I heard that! - Please, you two...
这整个可笑的公♥司♥就是个冗余
This whole ridiculous company is a redundancy.
你不是天才
You're not a genius.
你是个庸才
You're a hack.
不论是什么鬼扯的基金会...
And no B.S. foundation can hide --
迪创未基金
D.S.F.B.F.F.
不论什么鬼扯的基金会都无法掩盖
No B.S. Foundation can hide the fact
你建造这家公♥司♥ 不是为了推进科学
that you built this company not to advance science
而是为了挣钱
but to get rich!
我建造这家公♥司♥是因为没人喜欢我
I built this company because no one liked me!
迪克 他没那个意思...
Deke, he didn't mean --
他就有
Yes, he did.
我建造它
I built it
因为我从来没有过归属
because I've never belonged anywhere,
因为我出身的地方
because the place that I'm from
现在都不存在了
doesn't even exist anymore
而且我所有的朋友都不在了
and because all of my friends are gone.
我送她柠檬的女人
And the woman that I gave lemons to
还当我是废物
thinks that I'm a loser,
所以我就进入了世界
so I went out into the world
努力想成为大家期待的样子
to try and be what everybody wants me to be,
可她还觉得我一文不值
and she still thinks that I'm nothing!
我最好的朋友原来是个间谍
And -- And my best friend turned out to be a spy,
我女朋友原来是精神变♥态♥
and -- and my girlfriend turned out to be a psychopath --
雪花对你不合适
Snowflake was not good for you.
我是说茜柯娅
I was talking about Sequoia.
而我拥有的家人又不想搭理我
I mean, the family that I do have wants nothing to do with me.
迪克 我们在乎你的
Deke, we care about you. We do.
你是那么说 也尽量对我客气了
You say that and you try to be nice,
但你都不告诉我菲兹死了
but you didn't even want me to know that Fitz died.
我是不想让你心痛
I wanted to spare you the pain.
但我本可以跟你一起承担心痛的
But I could've shared that with you.
我本可以帮忙的
I could've helped.
就连我亲外公外婆都当我是个笑话
Even my own grandparents think I'm a joke.
我在一场天启中绝地幸存
I survived an apocalyptic hellscape...
-迪克 -等等
- Deke. - Wait, hang on.
-我们别... -迪克
- Okay, let's not... - Deke.
-迪克 你得... -我要怎么办
- Deke, you have to -- - ...so what do I have to do
才能在这里得到点尊重
to get a little respect around here?
-迪克 想都别想... -别别
- Deke, don't even think about -- - No, no.
他好酷啊
He is so cool.
迪克
Deke?
你没事了
You're good.
快 我们走
Hurry up! Let's go!
得带上他
Not without him.
-弗林特 -迪克
- Flint?! - Deke?
-你怎么在这儿 -你怎么在这儿
- What are you doing here?! - What are you doing here?!
不好解释
It's hard to explain.
-我们得走了 -戴上这个 能防她的附身
- We gotta go. - Here, take this. It'll keep her out.
-你怎么办 -没事
- What about you? - It's okay.
我反正也不喜欢可穿设备
I got problems with wearable tech anyway.
神盾局的人马上就到
There's a S.H.I.E.L.D. team incoming.
我们得离开这里 回和风1号♥去
We've gotta clear out and get back to Z1.
你背着的是跳跃引擎吗
Is that a jump drive on your back?
对 我倒想把它给弗林特 带他离开
Yes, and I would give it to Flint to get him out of here,
但我们做了测试 大部分老鼠都死了
but we did tests, and most of the mice did not survive.
伙计们
Uh, guys.
快走 我引开他们
Go. I'll draw them away.
你确定吗
You sure?
嗯 我背着逃生口呢 快走
Yes, I got an escape hatch on my back! Go!
谢谢你 肖特工
Thank you, Agent Shaw.
不客气 局长
Anytime, Director.
这里呢 大傻蛋 走啊
Over here, you big dummies! Let's go!
派对愉快 各位
Thanks for the party, guys...
但我得跳了
but I gotta jump.
没想到
Unexpected.
灯塔 回复
Lighthouse, Lighthouse, come in!
-迪克 -我把设备给了迈克和悠悠球
- Deke! - I got the tech to Mack and Yo-Yo,
但跳跃引擎出问题了
but the jump drive isn't working.
-当然了 -冷静点
- Yeah, well, of course it isn't w-- - Just, keep calm.
我没心思去想...
I cannot deal with that --
它需要时间充电
It needs time to build up a charge,
至少二三十分钟
20 to 30 minutes at least.
你怎么没早说
Well, I wish you would've told me that!
你自己跳跑了
You jumped away!
可穿设备啊
Wearable tech!
你看到了 那是科尔森
You saw it. That was Coulson.
就连眨眼的样子都一样
Even had the same damn twinkle in his eye.
或许是萨吉总算学会讲笑话了
Or Sarge finally learned how to land a joke.
艾泽尔
Izel.
她建了支军队
She built an army.
就算有子弹 他们也太多了
Even with the bullets, there are too many of them.
好吧
Okay.
我尽力而为 拼命制♥造♥点动静
I'll do what I can. I'll make a lot of noise.
-什么 -我们还有什么办法
- Wh-- - What other choice do we have?
干掉她
Just do the damn thing.
一个好处是 这让我产生了个点子
You know, one good thing is this gave me an idea.
杀僵尸的游戏怎么样
What about a game where you kill zombies?
肯定没人做过
I bet nobody's done that.
是啊 这点子太好了
Yeah, that's an excellent idea.
可以杀狗僵尸 快僵尸 慢僵尸
You could kill dog zombies and fast zombies and slow zombies,
可以用刀杀
and you can kill them with knives,
或许用电锯
maybe one with, like, a chainsaw --
你们听到了吗
Whoa, did you hear that?
你们看到了吗
Are you seeing this?
那是在干什么
What is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我想那意味着我们太迟了
But I think it means we're too late.
你是哪来的
Hey, where'd you come from?
女士 如果我说了 你也不会相信
Lady, if I told you, you wouldn't believe me.
那就未必了
Oh, you'd be surprised.
幸好我赶过来了
You're lucky you made it here.
丛林里有别的东西
There's something out in that jungle.
尖叫鸟僵尸
Shrike zombies.
《活死人之夜》导演
外面简直像罗梅洛的电影
It's like a Romero movie out there.
僵尸 好啊
Zombies. Why not?
这就是和风1号♥
Oh, so this is Zephyr One.
真没想到能有幸见到它
I never thought I'd see it.
或是丛林
Or see a jungle.
有好多的植物
There are so many plants.
但没有橘子 空气也很厚重
But no oranges. And the air is sticky.
看来你感觉好多了
Well, it sounds like you feel better,
但你得放松点 好吗
but you gotta try to relax, okay?
好
Okay.
派珀
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表