剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
我不知道为什么
okay, and I don't know why.
可能是因为我本不该在这里的
I think it's because I'm not supposed to be here.
我本不该存在于这个现实中
Like, I'm not supposed to exist in this reality.
你记得我曾在干盐湖跟你解释过这个吗
Do you remember I explained this to you on the Playa?
一切又都是以你为中心
Once again, this is all about you.
不是的
No, just -- This --
但这次还真是以我为中心
But this time it is about me. It...
听着
Look.
如果说我会做一件事
If there's one thing I know how to do,
就是逃跑 生存下来
it's run away and survive,
你跟紧我 好吗
so you're gonna follow me, okay?
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
-嗯 我准备好了 -好
- Yeah, I'm ready. - u202dOkay.
我们还是别...
Oh, well, maybe we should just...
嗯
Yeah, let's...
没事的 我们不需要...
It's all good. We don't need --
-嗯 -是吧
- Right. - u202dRight?
-我们走吧 -好
- Let's go. - u202dOkay.
-好 走 -好
- Okay, come on. - Okay.
我看到那姑娘了
I've got the girl in my sights.
看到他了吗
Any sign of him?
还没有
Not yet.
但如果这人想杀迪克·肖
But if this guy wants to take out Deke Shaw,
他得排队了
he's gonna have to wait in line.
你也不喜欢枪
You don't like guns either.
从来都不需要
Never needed them.
男人喜欢玩具
Boys with their toys.
如果你想打电♥话♥
If you'd like to make a call,
请稍等...
please hang
知道谁喜欢玩具吗
You know who does like toys?
我
u202dI do.
你还在往网上发吗
Are you posting this right now?
没有
No.
等等 停下
Wait, wait, stop.
你虽然挺能说 但你还是目标
You may be a talker, but you're still a target.
给 拿着 保护好她
Here. Take this. Keep her safe.
应该没事了
I think we're good.
怎
What...
么
is...
回事啊
happening?!
好吧 茜柯娅 你现在大概很害怕
Okay, Sequoia, you're probably pretty freaked out right now.
这是迈克 他是...
So, this is Mack. He's...
他块头大 肌肉多
He's large and muscular.
神盾局特工
...an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
你需要个医生
You need a doctor.
不 没有中枪那么难受
No, it's not as bad as getting shot.
你是什么人啊
Who even are you?
让开
Get out of the way.
我要他
I want him.
交给我
I got this.
好吧 你保护她 迈克 跟我来
Okay. Go and protect her. Mack, come with me.
我有个计划 快走
I got a plan. Go, go, go, go, go!
做你要做的
Do what you're going to do
不然就去死吧
or go to hell.
我觉得你会是我做过的
I think you might be the prettiest butterfly
-最美的蝴蝶 -别急 小雪
- I've ever made. - Easy, Snow.
这个不行
Not this one.
如果你不打算杀了我 那你想干什么
If you're not gonna kill me, then what do you want?
你会知道的
You're about to find out.
你怎么才来
What took you so long?
2%
2 percent.
我给你整个公♥司♥2%的股份
I'll give you 2 percent of this entire company
你别说出去
to keep this between us.
麻醉剂不好使
The anesthesia's not working.
你得把他按住
You're gonna have to hold him still.
我就在这里 撑住
I'm right here. Just stay with me.
-怎么回事 -他烧了我
- What happened? - He burned me.
他的体温爆表了
Oh, his temperature's through the roof.
他应该不行了
He should be coding.
你干什么
What are you doing?
我们得把他送去隔离
We're gonna have to get him into isolation now.
如果他体内充满了那种助燃剂
If his body's flooding with that accelerant,
而他又达到了某个温度
a-and he reaches a certain temperature --
-那会怎样 -我不知道
- Then what? - I-I don't know.
我们在地下
W-We're underground.
他可能会炸毁这整个地方
H-He could take this whole place out.
走廊北端有个隔离室
There's a containment unit on the north end of the hallway.
可以
Works for me.
清空这一层 快闪开
Clear the floor! Get out of the way!
凯勒 撑住 撑住了
Keller, hold on. Hold on.
别碰他
Don't touch him!
本森
Benson.
离他远点 越远越好
Get away, as far as you can.
跑啊
Run!
无人跟踪 我们安全了
No followers! We're clear!
《神盾局特工》马上回来
We'll return in a moment.
各位 今天肯定很棒
You guys, today is gonna be amazed.
我来我男友的创业公♥司♥看他
I'm, uh, visiting my bae at his start-up company.
他真的是个远见家
He's, like, seriously a visionary.
#远见家
我们要一起去喝波霸奶茶
We're gonna go get boba together.
别走开哦
Stay tuned.
#超赞
#对战雷默斯 #绝密项目 #玩家
好吧 他在工作呢
Okay, guys, he's working right now,
但我说不好
but I don't know.
你们觉得这看上去像在工作吗
Does this look like work to you?
该死
Damn it!
茜柯娅
Sequoia.
特雷弗
Hey, Trevor.
就像电动滑板车使人们不用走远路
Like e-scooters disrupted long walks
或者拼车使人们不必酒驾
or rideshare disrupted drunk driving...
你要使人们不吃真正的食物
You're gonna disrupt actual food.
他梦不梦幻
梦幻 不梦幻
好吧 各位 迪克太忙了
Okay, guys. So, Deke's supes busy,
我还是买♥♥波霸奶茶给他拿去吧
so I'm just gonna bring the boba to him.
好逼真的动作捕捉演员啊
Super authentic mo-cap actors.
我绝对要偷这个造型去科切拉
I'm totally stealing that look for 'Chella.
#性感 #赞爆了 #爱了 #棒极了
#亚裔骄傲 #波霸奶茶最棒
各位
You guys.
我现在好害怕啊
I'm, like, seriously freaked out right now.
原来办公室被袭击了
It turns out the office is under attack
都没人告诉我
and, like, nobody told me.
现在事关我的性命呢
You know, it's, like, my life is on the line,
知道吗 我...
you know, and I just --
这让我看清了一切
it really puts things into perspective.
就...
Like...
我现在真的顿悟了好多事
I'm, like, seriously, like, realizing stuff right now.
各位 我们要出去了
You guys, we're getting out.
天呐 谢天谢地你救了我
Oh, my God. Thank God you saved me.
*一 二 三 音乐起*
*1, 2, 3, hit it!*
#救星
#我的英雄
谢谢你救我一命
Thank you for saving my life.
谢谢你让我知道了冻玫瑰红酒
Thank you for introducing me to Frosé.
#神盾局特工
#求关注
很棒吧
It's so good, right?
太棒了
So good.
#对不对
太棒了
So good.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表