剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
删除选定文件
黛西
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
-梅没枪击萨吉 -是艾泽尔
- May didn't shoot Sarge. - It was Izel.
她在占据别人 附身
She's taking people over, possessing them.
不
No!
不
No!
我还以为他现在肯定失血而亡了
I thought for sure he'd bleed out by now,
受了那么多伤
with all those wounds.
什么伤
What wounds?
全都愈合了
They've all healed.
这说不通
That doesn't make any sense.
所以 你的重力鎓装置
So, your Gravitonium device
控制着三个巨石的能量
contains the energy of three monoliths.
如果艾泽尔拿到那份能量
And if Izel gets that power for herself...
不妙
Not good.
唯一强大到能击败我的
The only thing powerful enough to defeat me...
就在你体内
is inside you.
但你却不敢放它出来
And you're afraid to let it out.
你们好啊 朋友们
Hello, friends.
她是我逃离这里的完美出路
She's the perfect way for me to escape this place.
-我也要一起来 -好啊
- I'm coming with you. - Fine.
反正你们飞机上有地方
Your plane has the room.
怎么回事
What?
怎么回事
What?
迈克
Mack?
迈克
Mack.
迈克
Mack.
我的天
Oh, my...
不 不要
No. No.
不 不 不是你
No, it's not -- it's not you.
我没事 没事
It's fine. It's fine.
是我♥干♥的
I did this to you.
是艾泽尔 她
It's Izel. She...
她占据了你的身体
She possessed your body
把你作为人♥质♥ 好协助她逃跑
and took you hostage so she could escape.
我看到她冲黛西去了 我想保护她
I saw her coming for Daisy. I was trying to protect her.
你做到了
You did.
他们很安全
They're safe.
这里只有我们两个
It's just you and me here.
她为什么不杀了我们
Why is she keeping us alive?
她认为我们知道
She thinks we have information about a --
巨石本该被送去和释放的
a temple where the monoliths were meant to be taken
那座神庙
and unleashed.
艾泽尔拿走了重力鎓装置
Izel took the Gravitonium device.
她说装置像个瓶子 依然存放着
She said it still contains their energies...
它们的能量
like a bottle.
她想打开它
Her plan is to open it up.
只是她不知道该去哪里实施
Only, she doesn't know where to go.
我什么都没说
I didn't tell her anything.
她可以随意伤害我们
Well, she can keep hurting us all she wants.
但我们不知道任何关于神庙的事
We don't know anything about these temples.
唯一可能知道的人是本森
The only one that would know is Benson.
这个名字我之前没听说过
Well, that's a name I haven't heard before.
我们给本森打个电♥话♥吧
Let's give this Benson a call.
我想见见他
I'd like to meet him.
监控我们的加密频道
Monitor our encrypted channels,
有任何异常信息告诉我
and let me know if there's any back chatter.
你没听懂 我说重新调用所有卫星
You're not listening. I said re-task all satellites.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
这跟谷歌♥地图有什么区别
This might as well be Google Maps.
你确定你可以起来活动吗
Are you sure you should be up and about?
恕我直言 约翰逊特工
With all due respect, Agent Johnson,
如果你让我回医务室 我要叛乱的
if you make me go back to the infirmary, I'll mutiny.
知道了
Understood.
有什么收获
What do you got?
离开机库后和风1号♥就消失了
Z1 went dark right after it left the hangar --
局长授权的
Director's authorization.
希望迈克只用了雷达隐身功能
I'm just hoping Mack only used radar stealth.
也许他没透露它的隐形功能
Maybe he didn't reveal its ability to cloak.
除非看到影像 我们也还是无法追踪
And unless we get a visual, there's still nothing to track.
什么都没看到
Not even a blip.
梅正在处理另一条线索
Well, May's working on another lead.
然后呢
And then what?
艾泽尔再次让我们无力招架吗
Izel just overwhelms us again?
菲兹-西蒙斯正在努力不让这种事再发生
Team FitzSimmons is searching for a way to prevent that.
他们一定会想到办法的
They will come up with something.
求你们一定要有好消息
Please tell me you have something.
-正在努力 -还没有
- We're trying. - Not yet.
好吧 跟我讲讲
Okay, well, walk me through it.
艾泽尔可以瞬间控制
Izel can instantly gain control
宿主的主要运动皮质区
of a host body's primary motor cortex.
并同时让大脑
While simultaneously placing the brain
进入无意识状态
into an unconscious state.
这其实是一种非常复杂的神经化学
It's actually a very complex piece of neurochemistry.
如果真是神经化学作用的话
Assuming it's neurochemical at all.
你说的对
That's a good point.
光按这个思路想可能局限了
That paradigm could be limiting.
是啊 没错 我们可不想局限自己
Yeah, right, we wouldn't want to limit ourselves.
其实 可能是靠技术实现的
Honestly, maybe it's just tech.
没错 可能是个什么装置
Yeah, it could just be a gadget.
我很怀疑 因为她的能力太自然了
I think that's doubtful, 'cause her powers are so innate.
你可能是对的
Yeah, you're probably right.
-对 不是技术 -也可能是...
- Yeah, it's not tech. - But it could also be --
好了 我不需要跟着你们的思考过程
All right, I-I don't need to ride the roller coaster
起起伏伏
that is your thought process.
直接告诉我怎么阻止她
Please just tell me how to prevent her
像操控玩偶那样占据别人的身体
from wearing a body like a sock puppet.
我们会有所发现的
We'll find something.
交给我们吧
We're on top of it.
另一个问题呢
What about the other problem?
那个大家都以为死了的人
The one everyone thought was dead.
他刚开始愈合的时候 我不知道能相信谁
When he started healing, I didn't know who I could trust
也不知道为什么会那样
or how it was happening.
现在我们有了一些想法 但我们知道的不比你多
Now we may have some idea, but you know as much as I do.
你相信她说的话吗
Do you believe what she said?
他的身体被什么东西
That his body's being inhabited by some...
占据了
being?
我们以前见过 罗比·雷耶斯
We've seen it before, with Robbie Reyes.
希望梅进去前研究过这段录像
I hope May studied the footage before she went in there,
因为她得从他口中问出真♥相♥
because she'll have to pry the truth out of him.
他一直在隐藏实情
He's been hiding it.
是的 她看过很多次了
Yeah, she watched it a few dozen times.
我在房♥间里装了各种设备
I've loaded the room with equipment.
运行了各种能想到的多光谱扫描
I'm running every multi-spectral scan I can think of,
试图弄清他的内在情况
trying to understand what's inside him.
她会让他开口的
She'll get him to tell us.
是的
Yeah.
你隐瞒了什么
What aren't you saying?
艾泽尔对萨吉说 他的记忆...
Izel told Sarge that his memories of --
失去家人的记忆
of loss, of family --
这些我都听说了
Heard all about it.
梅反复看的就是这一部分
That's the part May watched over and over.
她觉得...
She thinks...
黛西 她觉得他想起我们了
Daisy, she thinks he's remembering us.
那么 你从未质疑过自己从哪来的
So, you never even questioned where you came from?
为什么要质疑
Why would I?
到这里之前 我都不知道
I didn't know I had someone else's face
我长得跟别人一样
until I got here.
现在知道了呢
And now that you do?
我也没突然觉得自己是另一个人
Well, I don't suddenly feel like a different person.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表