剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
戴维斯 是你吗
Davis, is that you?
是的 我是戴维斯特工
Affirmative. This is Agent Davis,
也是神盾局226号♥
also with S.H.I.E.L.D. 226.
戴维斯 你是不是把呼号♥搞错了
Davis, I think you've confused your call signs.
不 我确定我跟你一样是226
No, I'm pretty sure I'm 226, just like you.
收到 非常清楚
Copy that. Loud and clear.
西蒙斯 你们会不会刚好在那架
Simmons, are you, by any chance, on that spacecraft
刚进入外层大气的飞船上
that just entered the upper atmosphere?
是的 我们在 而且
Yes, we are, and in fact,
我们的降落点似乎出了问题
it seems our landing site was compromised.
不管说话的是谁 我知道有另一个人在听
Whoever the hell is talking, I know someone else is listening.
科尔森
Coulson?
我有则讯息
I got a message.
我杀了你的尖叫鸟 我毁了你的塔
I killed your Shrike, I destroyed your tower,
我接下来要去找你了 艾泽尔
and I'm coming for you next, Izel.
你可算记起了我的名字
So you finally remember my name.
来吧
Come for me,
我会帮你记起你的名字
and I'll help you remember yours.
你说他死了 不可能是他
You said said he was dead. Can't be him.
那为什么那声音跟科尔森一模一样
Then why does it sound exactly like Coulson?
看来你还是不知道该怎么称呼自己
Seems you're still not sure what to call yourself.
我一向不怎么看重名字
I never put much stock in names.
我更喜欢行动
I prefer actions.
你的行动不怎么样
And yours are lacking.
据我所知 我♥干♥掉了你的手下
Last I checked, I took down your crew.
还差点干掉你
Almost got you, too.
只不过你顺手还摧毁了
All you had to do was destroy the entire planet
整个星球
in the process.
我赶到时 你已经感染了长生星
You'd already infected Chronyca by the time I got there.
我只是截肢阻断感染而已
I severed the limb, stopped the spread.
英雄啊
A hero.
你挂在嘴边的那句话是什么来着
What is it you always said?
人们幻想做些英勇举动
People fantasize about doing something heroic,
但最终 他们只会自保
but in the end, ?they save their own skin.
你现在在保护谁
Whose skin are you saving now?
希望只有你自己这身皮囊
Just the one you're wearing, I hope.
来见我 你就知道了
Come see me and find out.
我会的
I will.
你该认清现实了
It's time for you ?to come to your senses --
或是走到终点
or to a close.
我不想毁灭你
I don't want to destroy you,
但如果没办法
but if I must --
有意思 我可等不及杀你呢
That's funny. ?I can't wait to kill you.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
非常确定
Dead certain.
告诉我 为什么
Tell me -- why is that?
因为你夺走了我的家人
Because you robbed me of my family,
我爱的女人 我的家园
the woman I love, my home.
然后你还夺走了我仅剩的东西
And then you took ?the one thing I had left --
我对他们的记忆
my memories of them.
我没有偷走你的记忆 萨吉
It's not that I stole your memories, Sarge.
你本来就没有记忆
It's that you never had any to begin with.
飞去那艘船 马上
Get me to that ship. Now.
你们认得他的声音
You recognized his voice.
你们认识他
You know him.
你们一直在阴谋背叛我吗
You've been conspiring against me all along?
不是 没阴谋 好吗
No, no. No conspiring, okay?
真的 恰恰相反 我们从不阴谋
Honestly, we're the opposite. We're anti-conspiratorial.
我们认识个声音跟他一样的人
We knew someone ?who sounds just like him.
但他死了
But he's dead.
拜托 艾泽尔 这肯定有解释的
Please. Izel, ?there must be some explanation.
很简单
It's simple.
你们在撒谎
You're telling lies!
好吧 好
Okay, all right. Okay.
稍等一下
Just wait a moment.
自保
Saving your own skin.
我们去哪
Now where do we go?
我有个主意 你不会喜欢的
I've got an idea, ?but you're not gonna love it.
来吧
Come on.
我觉得这车撑不了多久了
I don't think this truck can last much longer.
隐形呢
What about the cloaking?
不好用 隐形是对付你们的 不是它们
It won't work. Cloaking hides us from you, not them.
看来我们终究要死在一起了
Looks like we might die together after all.
你说了"我们"吗
Did you say "we"?
我还说了"死"
I mean, I also said..."die."
好了 每人拿把匕♥首♥
All right, everyone, grab a blade!
别让任何东西靠近炸♥弹♥
Don't let anything near the bomb.
别担心
Don't worry.
汀克设计的窗能抵御一切...
Tinker designed the windows to withstand any type of --
差点就让你闭嘴了
This close to shutting you up.
抵住窗户 快
Barricade the windows. Come on.
好本事
Nice trick.
别激动
Easy.
我是想拯救你们的星球
I'm trying to save your planet.
靠杀无辜者吗
By slaughtering innocent people?
我们都要做出牺牲
We all make sacrifices.
你不介意杀人吗 捷科
So you're okay with the killing, Jaco?
这个策略结果如何
How's that strategy working out for you?
最近拯救了很多星球吗
Save a lot of planets lately?
萨吉已经尽力了
Sarge is doing the best he can.
但他做这个好一阵了
But he's been at this a while.
他并不一直是冷血杀手
He wasn't always a killer.
你曾是个烘焙师
And you were a baker.
小个子
The runt.
你的家人会希望如此吗
Is this what your family would've wanted?
他们会希望我阻止那个夺走了他们的怪物
They'd want me to stop the beast that took them away from me.
那才叫本事呢
Now, that would be a nice trick.
快点
Faster!
我们已是最高速了
We're at top speed.
那就丢掉点重量 如果有必要把人丢下去
Then drop some weight -- the crew, if you need to.
快追上那艘飞船
Just get me to that damn ship!
看来那女人还真是让你生气
Well, guess that woman really did get to you.
看来你们的吵嘴她赢了
Sounded like a war of words -- that she won.
闭嘴
Shut the hell up.
或许我们是该丢掉点重量
Maybe we should drop some weight.
或许从你开始
Maybe we start with you.
我只是想帮忙
Well, I'm just trying to help.
你的大计划今天不怎么顺利
It's been a rough day for your master plan.
继续说啊
Keep talking.
怎么了 你的炸♥弹♥没炸 你的捷科还没回来
What? Your bomb didn't blow, your boy Jaco's still gone,
我就是有种感觉
and, you know, I just can't shake the feeling that,
到今天最后 我能夺回我的飞机
by the end of the day, I'm getting my plane back.
你别想活到今天最后...
You're not gonna make it till the end of the --
-局长 -开你的飞机
- Director! - Fly the plane!
别起来了
Stand down!
休想
Not a chance.
我叫你别起来了
I said stand down.
捷科
Jaco.
结束了 萨吉
It's over, Sarge.
我说的吧
Told ya.
好了 这是撤离行动
All right, this is an extraction.
进去 出来
You get in, you get out.
看到怪物 无论如何不要交战
You see the beast, do not engage under any circumstances.
-我们真不带那匕♥首♥去吗 -嗯
- We're really going in without those blades? - ?Yeah.
如果见到鸟僵尸怎么办
What happens if we see a bird zombie?
开枪
Shoot it.
如果它又起来了呢
And when it gets back up?
再开枪
Shoot it again.
昆式战斗机还在准备起飞
Quinjet's still prepped for launch.
你们不可能活着下那艘船的
You'll never make it off that ship alive.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表