剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
都拿走吧 反正在这里都值点钱
Take everything. It's all worth something on this turf.
好了
All right.
真快啊
That was fast.
他人呢
Where is he?
帮帮忙
Little help!
我会搞定这里
I'll finish up in here.
别不带我就杀她
Don't kill her without me.
救命
Help me! Help!
还要多久
How much longer?
再几分钟吧
A couple more minutes.
求你 别杀我
Please, don't kill me!
放下刀
Drop the knife,
告诉我你老大在哪
and tell me where the hell your boss is.
我感应到你有好多不健康的怒气
I'm picking up on a lot of unhealthy anger from you.
来
Come on!
跑 别回头
Run. Don't look back.
救命 救救我
Help! Somebody help!
不是吧
Really?
搞什么
Seriously?
我走了三分钟 这儿就乱套了
I leave for three minutes, and the plan goes all to hell.
科尔森
Coulson?
不 等等
No! Wait!
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
发生了什么
What happened?
我输了
I lost.
萨吉
Sarge...
你僵住了
you froze.
刚刚吗 没有
Back there? Not really.
有一点
A little.
那个词
That word.
"科尔森"
"Coulson."
是什么意思
What does that mean?
不知道
I don't know.
但有点印象
But it rings a bell.
不是吧
Really?
不是给我的
This one's not for me.
我觉得等你看到这个后 会需要一杯
I thought you might need it after you see this.
我可算破解了在水泥人身上发现的芯片
Now, I finally cracked that chip we found on the concrete guy.
那是个生物硬盘
It's a biological hard drive.
这才叫痛苦记忆
Speaking of painful memories.
看来他们的科技很先进
So they have advanced tech.
是啊 但那不是吓人的部分
Yeah, but that's not the alarming part.
结束了
End of the line!
我们趁还有机会赶紧走吧
Let's get out while we still can!
不管他们来自哪里
Wherever these people came from,
我觉得他们毁灭了那里
I think they destroyed it.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
We'll return in a moment.
我们接近纳洛阿奇亚了
We are approaching Naro-Atzia.
我们去那里安全吗
Is it safe for us down there?
想隐瞒我们杀了
It will be challenging to conceal
管♥理♥员♥会很有难度
that we have murdered the Controller.
船员会被视为叛乱者
The crew will be labeled mutineers --
在这片空域 那是要判死刑的
a death sentence in this section of space.
那我们得溜下船
So we'd need to sneak off the ship.
我们或许可以靠
It is possible you and I could escape
把自己浸入山达尔蜗牛缸
by submerging ourselves in the Xandarian snail tanks
等卸货后逃脱
before they're unloaded.
但其他船员就...
But the other crew members --
首先
Firstly...
不要
no.
但更重要的是 我们这么做是为了保护他们
But more importantly, we did this to keep them alive,
所以 我们应该带他们去哪
so where do we take them?
他们可以轻松地在基特森星球上找到工作
They could easily find employment on the planet of Kitson.
我们的燃料应该刚好足够赶到那里
We should have just enough fuel to reach it
只要马上改变航向
if we change course now.
但你继续冷冻休眠 好去未来
But what about your plan to go back into cryo-sleep
与珍玛·西蒙斯相会的计划呢
and join Jemma Simmons in the future?
我还有时间
I've got time.
西蒙斯
Simmons.
你做了什么
What did you just do?
他就在这里
He's here.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表