剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
我们不会丢下自己人的
We won't leave our people behind.
我知道你肯定觉得这特别冲动
I know how radical that must sound to you.
带我一起去
Take me with you.
我数年来一直在追踪艾泽尔 研究她的行动
I've spent years tracking Izel, studying her every move --
就为了这样的机会
all for a chance like this.
我必须去
I have to do this.
你们不知道你们面对的是什么
You don't understand what you're up against.
你说得对
You're right.
所以我们要带上捷科
And that's why ?we're bringing Jaco along.
但还是谢谢你了
But thanks anyways.
我们走
Let's move!
小雪
Snow!
他们要突破进来了
They're gonna break through!
他们在从各个方向进攻
They're coming in from every angle!
退后 保护好炸♥弹♥
Fall back. Protect the bomb.
-你干什么 -我要放它们进来
- What are you doing? - I'm letting them in.
给
Here.
黛西 你干什么
Daisy, what are you doing?!
一个个的还能对付 但是...
Maybe one at time ?we can handle, but this --
这是个瓶颈
It's a choke point!
守住位置
Hold your position.
你们星球的女性都这么厉害吗
Are all the females on your planet this powerful?
是的
They are.
你好香
You smell nice.
我带队
I'll take point.
我和这艘船打过交道
Me and the ship go way back.
没问题
You got it.
船员呢
What happened to the crew?
他们肯定好好的呢
Oh, I'm sure they're just fine.
那是她
That's her.
记住
Hey, remember,
神盾局有活捉的政策
S.H.I.E.L.D. is ?a "Capture, Not Kill" outfit.
确认船员情况之前
Until we verify ?the condition of the crew,
小心行事
proceed with caution.
我刚刚怎么说的
What did I just say?
算了 判断准确 很好
Yeah. N-Never mind. G-Good call. Good call.
我抵住他们 去找你们的朋友
I'll hold them off. Go get your friends.
戴维斯 配合他
Davis, back him up!
那像是神盾局的子弹
That sounds like S.H.I.E.L.D.
我从未如此高兴能听到子弹的声音
I've never been so happy to hear live ammunition.
糊涂虫
Turbo.
见到你太好了
Oh, it's so good to see you!
好吧
Okay!
行了 好吧
That's... Okay.
-太紧了 -迈克
- That's a bit tight, that is. - Mack. Mack.
嗯嗯 我们该走了 走吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah. We should go. Come on. Let's go.
好
Yeah.
捷科
Jaco.
你知道命令
You heard the orders.
无论如何都不能交战
We are not to pursue under any circumstances.
我们可以了结一切
We can end this.
好吧
All right.
你走楼梯 我绕后面包抄
You take the stairs. I'll flank around back.
她在哪
Where is she?
不在这里
Not here.
有多少船员
How many of the crew members
变成了那种僵尸
have turned into those zombie things?
全部
All of them.
那不是个数字
That's not a number.
我们差点抓到她了 我们得回去
We almost had her. We need to go back.
我们找到来找的了
We got what we came for.
我们人数和火力都不够 我们马上走
We're outmanned and outgunned. We get out now.
捷科 活下来改日再战
Jaco, live to fight another day.
他们夺了昆式战斗机 他们人太多了
They've taken the Quinjet. There's too many of them.
拜托告诉我你们还另有出路
Please tell me you have another way out of here.
我可能有
I might.
好 快走
All right, go. Go!
现在呢
And now what?
我喜欢你
I like you.
因为我很可爱
It's because I'm likable.
又是尖叫鸟吗
Is it more Shrike?
我觉得不是
I don't think so.
什么
What?
-姥爷 -什么情况
- Bobo! - What's happening?
见到你我太高兴了
I'm so happy to see you!
天呐
Oh, my --
真不敢相信是你
I can't believe it's you!
你是哪位啊
Who are you, exactly?
悠悠球
Hey, Yo-Yo.
你们怎么过来的
How did you guys get here?
大块头
The big guy.
告诉萨吉我完成了任务
Tell Sarge I completed the mission.
你不用为他这么做的 捷科
You don't have to do that for him, Jaco.
这是为了我自己
I'm doing this for me.
捷科 别
Jaco, no.
被担心
Don't worry.
我会变成蝴蝶的
I'll be a butterfly.
这里好多新面孔啊
There's a lot of new faces here.
是啊 有很多新人
Yeah. It's, uh, it's a lot of strangers.
但大家在慢慢磨合
But they're coming together.
不过这样冰箱总是满的
Helps to keep the fridge stocked.
太棒了
Cheers to that.
我以为你们回不来了
And I thought you'd never come back.
我什么时候能听听外太空的故事
When do I get to hear stories about deep space?
等我们坐下来做汇报时
When we sit down for debrief.
我见过岩浆海洋
I saw an ocean of lava.
真的
For real?
嗯
Yeah.
我本以为回来后不会看到更怪的东西了
I didn't think I could come back to anything more bizarre,
但是 我早该知道只有更怪的
but I should've known better.
你这五年来的经历
Well, where you been the last five years...
我很期待这次汇报
I'm looking forward to that debrief.
我也是
Me too.
怎么了
What?
"怎么了"
"What?"
你至少盯着她看半小时了
You've been staring at her for, like, at least a half-hour.
别犯傻了
Don't be stupid.
告诉我
So, tell me.
你还好吗
How are you holding up?
我一见到他时就该杀了他
Should have killed him the moment I saw him.
我知道那不是科尔森
I knew it wasn't Coulson.
但还是不断去相信
Kept falling for it anyway.
我们都在萨吉身上看到了根本不存在的东西
We all saw something in Sarge that wasn't there.
但至少我们还有捷科
But at least we had Jaco.
你怎么让他加入我们的
How did you get him to join us?
我没有
I didn't.
我只是提醒了他 他在为什么而战
I just reminded him what he was fighting for.
敬捷科
To Jaco.
他最终看清了萨吉的真面目
For seeing Sarge for what he really is.
干杯
Salud.
又继续老本行了
So, right back at it, huh?
再次勉强逃脱一劫
You narrowly escape death again?
可以这么说吧
Yeah, you can say that.
真是悲哀
I mean, it's sad -- honestly.
我休养了几天
I mean, I took a few days R&R
因为我还年轻 我还有人生
because I'm still young and I have a life
而且家里没有小孩
and I don't have a spawn squirming around at home,
但你都等不及回来了
but you couldn't wait to get back.
他跟他老爸一样
Was he just as much of a pain in the ass
讨厌吗
as his old man?
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表