剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Remember your foot position on impact.
你的扑克脸也得再练练
You know, your poker face needs work, too.
打架时我还得摆出扑克脸
I need a poker face while I'm fighting?
没坏处
Doesn't hurt.
不过我是指今天开会时
But I meant in the meeting today.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
凯勒特工
Agent Keller?
他明显喜欢你
He's obviously attracted to you.
他讲笑话时你很努力地憋笑
And you try hard u202dnot to laugh at his jokes.
你肯定也对他有意思
I'm betting it's mutual.
这违反规定了吗
That against the rules or something?
没有
No.
这正是我要说的
That's my point.
你大可去追求这段感情 跟他去喝一杯
You should feel free to pursue it, have a drink with him.
迈克肯定也察觉到了
No doubt Mack's picking up on it, too,
但你不用保护他的感受
but you shouldn't have to protect his feelings.
说得容易 我怎么能不顾及他
That's easy to say. How can I not?
他是成年人了
He's a grown man.
我什么方法都试过了
Look, I've tried everything, you know?
我本来愿意努力维系 可是...
I was willing to work on it, but...
他全身心投入到工作中 把自己锁在办公室里
He dove into his job 100%, locked himself in that office.
迈克关上门不是为了不受打扰
Mack didn't close the doors to avoid distractions.
只是拒绝了我
He just closed the doors on me.
你们一起经历了很多
You two have been through a lot.
但已经过去一年了
But now it's been a year,
如果说去年教会了我什么
and if last year has taught me anything,
那就是人不该孤单过日子
it's that life isn't meant to be lived alone.
我不常给人忠告 但那是我的忠告
I don't often give advice, but that's my advice.
你的确说了很多话 你没事吧
Yeah, that was a lot of talking. Are you okay?
再说 凯勒很帅
And besides, Keller's cute.
不是我喜欢的型
Not my type.
我说了 还需要练习
Like I said, needs work.
舱内完全失压
Complete loss of cabin pressure.
这样的时刻让我后悔改变时间线
It's times like this I wish we didn't change the timeline.
好消息是 菲兹在冷冻舱里
Well, good news is, Fitz was in cryo,
他应该没事的 对吧
so he'd be able to survive that, right?
按说是
I would think...
这边
Over here!
至少不是具死尸
Well, at least it's not a dead body.
是啊
Yeah.
但也是死胡同
But it's a dead end.
失陪 罗德里格斯特工
Excuse me. Agent Rodriguez.
福克斯和我很想继续探究我们的疯狂地脉理论
Fox and I are eager to chase our wacky Ley Lines theory,
但我们需要在控制室内整理数据
but we need time in Control to sort through the data
但那需要一位小组指挥官的批准
and we need approval from a unit commander
而你就是 所以
and you're a unit commander, so...
去吧
Go ahead.
还有过更奇怪的理论被证实是正确的
There have been stranger theories that proved to be true.
谢谢
Thank you.
梅特工发现我们了
Agent May is onto us.
真的 因为我可装得挺淡定的
Really? 'Cause I've been playing it pretty cool.
她发现了
She knows?
怀疑
Suspects.
可能是我淡定过头了
I may be playing it too cool.
你想打住吗
So, you want to put on the brakes?
取消夜班
Call off the night shift?
我本来也打算今晚好好
And I was already planning to go full nerd herd
钻研下我们的理论
this evening anyway, so...
那或许比较明智
It would probably be wise.
那行
It's all good.
你知道去哪找我
You know where to find me.
我们...
We'll just...
先暂缓一段时间
We'll just take some time.
因为这样更好
'Cause it's wise.
是为我自己
For me. It's for myself.
我并不怕被迈克发现
I'm not afraid of Mack finding out.
我怕 他块头可不小
Well, I am. He is not small.
老实说 我对他非常尊敬
Honestly, I've too much respect for the guy.
我更希望是我们告诉他
I'd much rather we tell him about it
而不是被他发现
than have him stumble on it.
他要应付的事够多了
He has enough to deal with.
是啊 他刚开始信任你
Yeah, and he's just started to trust you.
-最好别搞砸了 -那是当然
- You don't want to mess that up. - I absolutely do not.
但你决定
But it's your call,
不管你想怎么处理
however you want to handle it.
我非常乐意
I'm more than happy to
夜里独守空房♥
spend my nights alone.
晚上好 迈克
Evening, Mack.
就知道能在这里找到你
Thought I'd find you here.
大部分晚上我都在这里
Safe bet most nights.
这个习惯不坏
Not a bad ritual.
是科尔森档案里的建议
Well, taking advice from Coulson's files.
他说 "想办法让自己脚踏实地
He said, "Find a way to keep your feet on the ground,
不要脱离我们为之奋斗的人"
and stay in touch with the people we fight for."
这就是你的接地线吗
So this is your grounding wire?
三个中的一个
It's one of three.
白天是老大
Boss Man in the morning,
晚上是酒保 周日去教堂
bartender at night, Baptist church on Sundays.
别说你是为了神盾而来
Don't say you're here on S.H.I.E.L.D. business.
你只是喜欢他们的啤酒
You just like the beers they have on tap.
很高兴你能来陪我一次
Well, I'm glad you joined me for one.
其实
Actually,
我是为神盾的事而来
I'm here on S.H.I.E.L.D. business.
我快找到部门主管了
I'm close on a Department Head.
快 他不再拒绝了吗
Close? What, he stop saying no?
不是 我需要你让他同意
No. I need you to get the yes.
说出时间地点吧
Name the time and place.
这里 现在
Here. Now.
别带他来这儿啊 梅琳达
L-Let's not bring him here, Melinda.
这可是我的圣地
This is my sacred space.
那不是教堂吗
I thought that was the church.
反正 他在吧台那头
Anyway, he's at the end of the bar.
就他吗
This the guy?
阿方索·麦肯锡 神盾局局长
Alphonso Mackenzie, Director of S.H.I.E.L.D.
你可以喊我迈克
You can call me Mack.
迈克 这是马库斯·本森博士
Mack, this is Dr. Marcus Benson,
卡尔弗大学自然科学部主管
Director of Natural Sciences at Culver University.
你怎么喊我都行
You can call me whatever you want.
安德鲁最爱的老师 后来是同事 朋友
Andrew's favorite teacher, then colleague, then friend.
而且还智商160
And an IQ of 160 doesn't hurt.
这位女士跟我在电♥话♥上说的话
This lady said more to me in one phone call
比她跟加纳做夫妻那些年里加起来都多
than she did all the years that she was married to Garner.
当然没说细节
No details, of course,
我也不需要知道
and, uh, well, I didn't need 'em.
我不会跟你们一起去抓妖怪的
I'm not gonna chase boogeymen with you guys.
可你还是开车两小时到这儿来
And yet you drove two hours to get here?
是因为我们大学
That's because of the university.
我从零建立了我们的部门
I mean, I built that department from the ground up,
但现在他们却取消我的课 说是给我减负
and now they're canceling my classes and "lightening my load."
我不知道
And I can't tell
是因为这个 还是这个
if it's because of this or this.
讨厌的间谍 乱插手别人的事
No-good spies, meddling in other people's business.
我没插手 你承认吧
I didn't meddle. And admit it --
你的酗酒问题是更严重了
your drinking has gotten worse.
你的确刺探我了
So you did spy.
我以前曾跟今生挚爱一起喝酒
I used to share a cocktail with the love of my life.
但他死后
But when he died,
我只能以此缅怀他
this became a way to remember him.
或是忘记他 我也不知道
Or forget. I don't know.
希望你还没淹死你的好奇心
Well, I'm hoping you haven't drowned your curiosity
而它还能牵动你
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表