剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
珍玛
Jemma.
珍玛
Jemma!
住手
Stop this!
你再敢伤菲兹一下 我就拆了这艘飞船
Hurt Fitz one more time, and I will tear this ship apart.
我听说过震波女的能耐
I've heard reports of what Quake can do,
所以利奥波德·菲兹被关在另一艘飞船上
which is why Leopold Fitz is being held on another ship.
要是我受伤
If any harm comes to me,
那些飞船会分散到星系各处
those ships will scatter across the galaxy.
乖乖听话
Behave...
不然你们再也别想找到他
or you will never find him.
他怎么死的
So, how'd he die?
那男人说你绝不会离开科尔森身边
The guy said you wouldn't leave Coulson's side,
但你总是瞪着我的样子...
but the way you're always staring at me...
是你杀了他吗
Did you kill him?
是那样啊 好吧
It's the other thing. Okay.
我们总算有些进展了
Okay, now we're getting somewhere.
他死了
And he died.
真令人难过
So sad.
我这张脸
So this --
一定让你很困扰吧
this must really be messing with your head.
我没杀他
I didn't kill him,
但我会杀了你
but I am going to kill you,
而且一定让你痛不欲生
and I'm gonna make sure it hurts.
这个冒牌货 他是什么东西
So, this imposter -- what was he?
合成人 变形人
Synth? Shape-shifter?
他是人类 你又是什么
He was a person. What are you?
我不信
Not buying it.
银河系如此浩瀚
Out of the whole galaxy,
他偏偏出现在我来到的星球上
he just happened to be on a planet that I ended up on?
说实话 他是什么
Try again. What was he?
正派的人
Decent.
跟你截然相反
Everything you're not.
常言道
Well, you know what they say --
每个美梦都是另一个人的梦魇
every dream is someone else's nightmare.
听着
Look.
你才是冒牌货
You're the imposter.
如果你不知道
And if you don't know that,
那你的情况比我想的还严重
then you're worse off than I thought.
我知道科尔森在哪出生
I know where Coulson was born,
他的父母是谁
who his parents were,
我看过他小时候的照片
seen pictures of him as a kid.
我知道他如何活的 如何死去
I know how he lived and died.
他的一切
Everything.
所以你该问的是
So, the question you should be asking
你到底是谁
is who the hell are you?
萨吉
Sarge.
说
Talk to me.
人抓到 嘴堵住了 在地下室
Bagged and gagged. Basement level.
干得好
Nicely done.
我们迟点再继续聊
We're gonna have to finish our little chat later.
你能别笑了吗
Will you stop laughing?
听起来很奇怪
It sounds weird.
只是...你是在书里看到的吗
It's just -- Did you, uh, read that in a book,
因为这样约女孩子出去实在是太土了
'cause that's such a cheesy way to ask a girl out for a date.
我说了 我本打算说的
Like I said, I planned to say it,
但你知道 我并没说
but as you know, I never did.
你怂了
You chickened out.
你当时很吓人
You were very intimidating back then.
我当时觉得你太书呆子气了
You were too nerdy for me back then.
真的吗
Oh, really? u202d
好嘞
Yes, ma'am.
酒喝多了吗
Too much wine?
不 是那个问题
No, it's the other thing.
这是干什么
What is this?
加入仪式
Initiation.
你要杀了他
You're gonna kill him.
绝对不可能
Like hell I am.
你会做得很棒的
You're gonna do great.
尖叫开始后
When the screaming starts,
你会想把这个刺进他的胸腔
you want to stab this up under his ribcage.
没人会伤害你的 我会...
No one's gonna hurt you. I'm gonna --
祝你好运
Best of luck.
我就知道你会想通的
I knew you'd come around.
我们能留着她吗 萨吉
Can we keep her, Sarge?
欢迎加入
Welcome aboard.
那是什么东西
What was that thing?
凯勒的尸检如何了
Where are we with Keller?
毫无进展
Nowhere.
我正在检查从他身上长出来的东西
I'm examining the substance that grew out of him,
但我没有外星寄生鸟的专业资质
but I never got certified for parasitic alien birds,
所以鬼知道呢
so who the hell knows.
这对我们来说也是头一回
Yeah, it's a first for us, too.
希望也是最后一次
Well, here's hoping it's the last.
我得休息一晚
I-I-I need a night off.
这份工作压力很大
This job is stressful.
你喜欢怎么应对都行
You can cope however you like,
只要你对自己负责就行
as long as it's done responsibly.
老天爷 这是在说教吗
Oh, dear Lord. Is this "the talk"?
看看那被单下面
Take a look under that sheet.
不管是完全清醒或是醉得一塌糊涂
Stone-cold sober or blackout drunk,
都无法阻止那种事的发生
there was no stopping that.
对此我毫不怀疑
I don't doubt it,
但有人提出了担忧
but there have been some concerns.
罗德里格斯特工
Agent Rodriguez.
大家需要知道你是他们的坚强后盾
People need to know you have their backs
你也处在最佳状态
and we have you at your best.
我的最佳状态是20年前
My best was 20 years ago.
但罗德里格斯做对了一件事
But Rodriguez was right about one thing --
这把刀阻止了那玩意 不管它是什么
this knife stopped u202dwhatever that creature was.
虽然用了点时间 但它总算死了
It took a while, but it's finally dead.
如果你不介意
Now, if you don't mind,
我还得工作
I got work to do.
你犯了个大错
You have made a grave mistake.
利奥波德·菲兹不是我们的敌人
Leopold Fitz is not our enemy.
你得放了他
You need to release him.
不对
Incorrect.
你得帮忙
You need to help.
他们有我们需要的答案
They have the answers we need.
他是我们的筹码
He is our leverage.
菲兹
Fitz...
一直是个非常忠诚的同伴
has been a most loyal companion.
他和我一起经历了很多冒险
He and I have had u202dmany adventures together.
我是想拯救我们整个种族
I am trying to save our entire race,
而你却担心一个人类的安康
and you are concerned about the welfare of one human.
为什么
Why?
因为我们最近成了最好的朋友
Because we have recently become best friends.
看来地球让你变得心软了
It seems Earth has made you soft.
我并不否认我变了
I do not disagree that I have changed...
但我认为我变得更好了
but I believe it is for the better.
人得变化才能成长
One must change to grow.
我都要认不出你了
I hardly recognize you anymore.
我曾邀请进入我充电舱的伊诺克虽然鲁莽
The Enoch I invited into my charging pod was reckless...
但并不是叛徒
but not a traitor.
我真不敢相信我曾让你进入我的数据口
I cannot believe I ever granted you access to my data port.
这事关长生人的命运
The fate of the Chronicoms is at stake here.
你不肯帮我
You refuse to assist me,
那我就按我的办法来了
then I will proceed my way.
你的办法
Your way?
如果你不肯回答我的问题
If you will not answer my questions,
那我就用不着你的朋友了
I have no further use for your friend.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表