剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
基特森星球是一个肮脏的地方
The planet of Kitson is a nasty place.
看住他和他的机器人朋友
See that he and his robot friend stay put.
基特森先生会想亲自处理他们的
Mr. Kitson would want to deal with them personally.
它们叫做尖叫鸟
They're called the Shrike.
它们跳入新世界 寄生宿主
They jump to a new world and then infect a host.
它抓不到我
When it couldn't get to me,
就开始尖叫
it started screaming.
过充能
Supercharging,
将宿主的能量变成纯粹的毁灭
turning the host's energy into pure destruction.
梅特工正在赶回来
Agent May's on her way back.
她抓到他了
She caught him.
震动女
Tremors.
菲兹西蒙斯呢
Where's Fitz and Simmons?
我采取了大胆的行动 我们得走了
I have taken bold action. We must go.
你是外祖父了
You're a grandfather.
那是什么意思...
What the bloody hell does that --
基特森城
出价倒是阔绰 亲爱的
I appreciate the offer, darlin', but
不过我不是当船员的料
I ain't cut out for a crew.
我不喜欢给人干活儿
I'm not really a joiner.
那太糟了
That's too bad.
但别让这破坏了我们之间的气氛
But don't let it spoil what we got going on here.
因为这种魔力
Because this kind of magic, unh-unh,
在基特森的妓院可找不到
it is not on the menu at the brothels on Kitson.
那是什么意思
What the bloody hell does that mean?
我们回到了原点
We're back where we started.
该死的基特森
On godforsaken Kitson.
伊诺克...
Enoch...
来这里是什么打算
what was the idea here?
抱歉
Apologies.
这是我第一次尝试
It was my first attempt
使用星际传送盘
at using an Inter-Planetary Conveyance Disc.
看来它带我们回到了上一个传送点
It seems to have returned us to its last location.
但别担心
But not to worry.
我会迅速做出调整 我们就能继续上路了
I'll make a quick adjustment, and we'll be on our way.
先生
Sir.
那个装置非常灵敏 需要非常...
That device is quite sensitive, requiring the utmost --
开什么玩笑
You cannot be serious.
看起来我们被困了
It appears we are stranded.
又一次
Again.
不走运的是
An unfortunate circumstance,
我们在这个星球上仍是通缉犯
as we are still wanted on this planet.
多谢提醒 伊诺克
Well, thanks for that update, Enoch.
你知道吗
You know what?
你背叛过我们
You have betrayed us,
然后又救了我们 现在你让我们受困了
then you saved us, u202dand now you've stranded us.
我要不是了解你
If I didn't know any better,
我会说你出故障了
I would say u202dthat you're malfunctioning,
但我了解你
but I do know better,
-我想回家 -你就是个没用的破机器人
- I want to go home. - you useless, no-good automaton.
下行了这么久都没人讲话
Such a long way down and no one's talking.
她击晕了我 但我还是喜欢她
She head-butted my face, but I still like her.
把话匣子关起来
Put the chatterbox down in holding.
回头见
See you soon.
别让火熄灭
Don't let the fire go out.
不会的
Never.
再见
Byeeeeee!
看来现在拥抱太尴尬了
I guess now would be an awkward time to hug.
是啊
Yeah.
这位女士之前跟这个死掉的科尔森相爱
So, this lady was in love with this dead Coulson guy.
还有其他人喜欢他吗
Anyone else have a thing for him?
好吧 我...受不了这个
Yeah, I'm -- Uh, this is too much.
她也是吗 恋父亲情结吗
Her, too, huh? Daddy issues?
看到了吧 我说什么来着
See? What did I tell you?
这家伙真是个混♥蛋♥
This guy's such a tool.
他不可能是真科尔森
There's no way he's the real Coulson.
是啊 多谢了 迪克
Yeah, thanks Deke.
大家的情绪都好大啊
Everyone seems to have a lot of feelings around here.
也许你该开口了
Well, maybe it's time you start to share.
问这位吧
Ask this one.
她能让大家都了解状况
She can bring us all up to speed.
他说他有一百多岁了
He says he's over 100 years old.
他在追杀"尖叫鸟"
He's hunting creatures called the Shrike.
他们的创造者要来了
Their creator is coming.
地球将遭毁灭
Earth will be destroyed.
可能是萨吉干的 我总结的好吗
Possibly by Sarge. That cover it?
差不多吧
Yeah. Kinda does.
你忘了说刺死被尖叫鸟
You forgot the part about stabbing the humans
寄生的人类的事了
these Shrike go into.
我们企图把它从一个宿主体内取出 但它还活着
We tried to remove one from a host, but it was still alive.
飞进了凯勒特工体内
Went into Agent Keller.
他没能活下来
He didn't make it.
你们应该是把我的匕♥首♥拔早了
Sounds like you took my blade out too soon.
尖叫鸟死去需要时间
The Shrike take time to die.
那是你的错
That one's on you.
你不在乎自己害死多少人
You don't care about the death you leave behind.
-或许我该教训你一下 -别激动
- Maybe I should teach you. - u202dEasy.
看来你是这里管事的
I guess you're the one in charge.
事情是这样的
So, here's the thing --
你必须放我走 不然所有人都得死
you need to let me go or everyone dies.
这是威胁吗
Is that a threat?
-这是事实 -知道了
- Just a fact. - u202dNoted.
但你要留下来
But you're staying.
你和我要好好相互了解一下
You and I are gonna get to know each other,
就我们两个
just the two of us.
带他下去
Take him away.
是 长官
Yeah, sir.
等你冷静下来后
When you've cooled down,
我要你再去审审捷科
I want you to take another shot at Jaco.
我们抓到了他的老大 或许他会开口了
Maybe he'll start talking now that we got his boss.
是 长官
Yes...sir.
凯勒的死我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear about Keller.
看来我不在的时候发生了很多事
Looks like a lot happened while I was away.
黛西回来了
Daisy's come back.
其他人呢
Anyone else?
西蒙斯还在外太空 但是
Well, Simmons is still out there, but...
她找到菲兹了
...she found Fitz.
干得好
Well done.
我们必须继续装成热情的旁观者
We must continue to pose as enthused observers
直到出口安全为止
until the way is clear.
来啊 来赢钱啊
Come on! Take the prize.
来啊
Yes.
不错
Cool.
非常有说服力 珍玛
Very convincing, Jemma.
这地方没有蒸汽尾迹 就没那么
This place is just not as much fun without the...
好玩了
vapor trails.
没有什么
The what now?
比我记忆中要脏
It's dingier than I remember.
但我记不清楚了
But I don't remember much.
根据我的经验
In my experience,
这地方有一个优点
this establishment is good for one thing --
-麻烦 -快♥感♥的浪潮
- Trouble. - Waves of Euphoria.
等等 什么 什么的浪潮
Wait, what? Waves of w-what?
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
你有什么事瞒着我吗
Is there something you're not telling me?
出口已安全
The exit is clear.
该走了
Time to go.
基特森先生就希望你们还会再来
Mr. Kitson was hoping you'd return.
他见到你们会高兴的
He'll be so pleased to see you.
把他们关起来
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表