剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
有特工受伤 宿主也死了
Agent down. And we lost the hosts.
收到
Copy that.
他们变成的东西暂时得到了控制
Whatever they've turned into, it's contained for the moment,
但它想出来 要弹射隔离舱吗
but it wants out. Should we jettison the module?
最好别
You don't want to do that.
它以生命为食
It feeds on life.
你把它丢在地上
You put it on the ground,
就等于给了它更多食物源
you'll just be giving it more to consume.
不行 不要弹射
Negative. Do not jettison.
我们该怎么办
What should we do with it?
那我现在该提出要求了
I guess this is where I give you my list of demands.
隔离舱即将失效
梅 隔离舱肯定关不住的
May! There's no way that's gonna hold!
如果它冒出来 我们会坠机的
And if it gets out, we could lose the plane.
控制中心 有办法吗
Control, do you have anything for us?
它要破出隔离舱了
It's breaking containment.
-控制中心 -你想要什么
- Control! - What do you want?
我的手下和卡车
My team and my truck.
然后我给你个或许能救下你们飞机的办法
Then I give you something that maybe saves your plane.
或许
Maybe?
看上面情况多糟了
Depends how bad it is up there.
给
Here.
待在我身后
Just stay behind me.
梅 如果还有办法 就现在赶紧说吧
May, if base has a solution, now would be a good moment for it.
控制中心 悠悠球也在下面
Control, Yo-Yo's in there with it.
快说个办法
Give us something.
好 给你车和人 我们怎么办
Deal! Your truck and your crew, now what do we do?
低温 那玩意受不了
Cold. u202dThat stuff can't survive it.
梅 高飞 它受不了低温
May, altitude. Cold kills it.
-你们高度多少 -够高了
- What's your altimeter? - We're high enough.
悠悠球 我们要冻死那玩意
Yo-Yo, we're gonna freeze that thing.
我要失压开舷梯
I need to depressurize and open the ramp.
快走
Get out. Now.
太迟了 去拿氧气
Too late for that! Get some oxygen!
把住
Hold on!
货舱门开启
货舱门关闭
悠悠球
Yo-Yo?
收到吗
Do you copy?
悠悠球
Yo-Yo!
我们没事
We're good.
和风安全
Zephyr is safe.
我们这就返航
We're coming home.
收到
Copy that.
回头见
We'll see you soon.
别放松
Don't get comfortable.
那玩意还有更多呢
There's a lot more out there where those two came from.
而且他们的创造者要来了
And their maker's coming.
我们接下来怎么办
What do we do next?
我说的吧
Told ya.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
We'll return in a moment.
给液压管道补液
Refill the hydraulic lines.
别忘了封住蓄水缸
And don't forget to seal the reserve tanks.
不 别又来
Oh, no. Not again.
我们都帮你们找回朋友了
We helped you get your friend back.
你们还想要什么
What do you want from us?
-这艘船是我们的了 -我们要夺回这艘船
- This ship is now ours -- - We're taking this ship back --
-抱歉 -你说吧
- Oh, I'm sorry. - No, you go.
-你先说吧 -没事
- No, after you. - That's okay.
-你确定吗 -嗯
- Are you sure? - Yeah.
那好 我们要夺回这艘船
Okay. We are -- u202dWe are taking this ship back.
马上
Now.
我不想再断骨头了
Look, I don't need anymore broken bones.
-如果你们想要船 -是的
- So, if you want the ship -- - We do.
也要船员
And a crew.
我们要去地球
For a trip to Earth.
这艘破船飞不了那么远
This clunker won't get you that deep.
而且我们忙呢
And we're busy.
我有能到达目的地的引擎
I have a driver that'll get us there.
而且我有足够钱帮你们空出点时间来
And I think I have enough credits to help you free up some time.
好
Sure.
我愿去地球
I'll go to Earth.
反正浪费的是你的钱
They're your credits to waste.
调试引擎 准备出发
Get the drive ready. We'll prep for departure.
回家了
Home.
伊诺克
Enoch.
你去哪
Where you going?
我的任务完成了
My mission is complete.
地球得救了
The Earth was saved,
你也能回家了
and you have secured passage home.
我有新任务了
I have a new mission --
为我的族人找新家园
to find a home for my people.
等等
Wait a second.
你不道个别就要走吗
You're just gonna leave without saying goodbye?
人类有个说法
You humans have a saying.
"道别好讨厌"
"Goodbyes Suck."
我不想让你们难受
I thought I'd spare you.
谢谢你做的一切 伊诺克
Thank you for everything, Enoch.
谢谢 伊诺克
Thanks, Enoch.
虽然你把我的生活搅得一团乱
Even though you did totally disrupt my life.
不客气
You are welcome.
过来
Come here.
有事打电♥话♥
Don't be afraid to call.
这也是人类的说法
Another of your expressions.
这能联络你
This will contact you?
对 但只在必要时用
Yes, but use it only as needed,
因为我不会很想你的 利奥波德·菲兹
for I will not miss you very much, Leopold Fitz.
我在唬人
I am bluffing.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表