剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
我们完全不知道怎么做到的
We have no idea how.
是在你毁掉他们星球之后吗
After you destroyed the planet?
不是我们干的
We didn't destroy it.
等我们赶到 过程已经开始
By the time we got there, it had already begun.
但这次 我们领先了一步
But this time, we're one step ahead.
我们可以阻止这里也遭殃
We can keep it from happening here.
她有什么动机
What's her motive?
仇恨
Hatred.
她仇恨一切生灵
For all living things.
你呢
What's yours?
爱
Love.
不 是恨啦 我也一样
No, it's hate. That's my thing, too.
恨和复仇
Hate and revenge.
她夺走了我的家人
She took my family from me.
她不付出代价 我不会罢休
I won't stop until she pays for that.
如果她那么厉害
Well, if she's that powerful,
你要怎么杀她
how can you kill her?
杀怪物只有一个办法
There's only one way to kill the beast.
满银河系乱窜 能吞没星球的仇恨怪物
A galaxy hopping hate-beast that eats planets,
你要拿把剑对付她吗
and you want to defeat her with a, um, sword?
很锋利的 摸摸看
It's sharp. Feel it.
我不信
I don't buy it.
你瞒了我们什么
What aren't you telling us?
你瞒了我什么
What aren't you telling me?
出现了
There it is.
还黑客呢
Hacker, huh?
开始了
It's starting.
什么开始了
What's starting?
末日
The end.
这就是我杀那些尖叫鸟的原因
That's why I was killing the Shrike.
为了阻止他们建那座塔
To keep them from making that tower.
如果我们不在怪物赶到前毁掉它
If we don't destroy it before the monster arrives,
它会长到10倍高
it'll grow 10 times that size.
那就太迟了
Then it's too late.
它怎么长的
How does it work?
它们在汲取地球的能量
They're drawing their power from the Earth.
长成后 它会爆开 成为一群尖叫鸟
When it's done, it will erupt into a swarm of those things,
向全球蔓延 吞没一切
spreading across the planet, swallowing everything.
这颗星球就会死亡
Then the planet dies.
你想去联♥系♥迈克把这好消息告诉他吗
Want to call Mack and tell him the good news?
我们怎么阻止
How do we stop this?
我们在尝试拿到画面
We're trying to get a visual.
我想看到这玩意的样子
I want to see what this thing looks like.
它在长高 迈克 我不喜欢这样
It's growing, Mack. I don't like this.
这个怪物女到来之前 大家最好按兵不动
Until this beast woman appears, everyone should sit tight.
本森给了我们些信息
Well, Benson gave us some information
或许能助我们理解她
that might help us understand her.
萨吉说了打算怎么干掉她了吗
Has Sarge shared how he plans to take her out?
尚不明确
It's unclear...
但可能跟一把魔法剑有关
but it may or may not involve a magical sword.
长官 一艘大型不明物体
Sir, there's a large, unidentified object
在接近地球大气
approaching Earth's atmosphere.
似乎是在前往汇合点
It seems to be headed toward the rendezvous point.
可能是她
It's probably her.
我去告诉萨吉
I'll let Sarge know.
好 试试跟飞船取得联♥系♥
All right, try to make contact with that spacecraft.
-你确定吗 -嗯
- You're certain? - Yep.
我们无法发出或接收消息
There's no way to send or receive messages.
至少现在还不行
Not yet, at least.
别失去希望
Don't lose hope.
艾泽尔给你
Hey, did Izel give you
我们要降落的地点的坐标了吗
the coordinates for where we're supposed to land?
没有 好问题
No. That's an excellent question.
艾泽尔跑哪去了
Where's Izel disappeared to?
这也是个好问题
That's an equally excellent question.
不好意思 鲍伊尔先生
Excuse me, Mr. Boyle?
你见到艾泽尔了吗
Have you seen Izel?
她告诉你的手下降落坐标了吗
Has she given anyone on your crew any landing coordinates?
还有 你找到陶德先生了吗
Or...did you ever find Mr...Toad?
是不是有点奇怪
Was that strange?
他们生来就奇怪 你没发现吗
They were born strange. Haven't you noticed?
如果你不打算做点什么 那我来吧
Well, if you're not gonna do anything, I will.
坐下
Sit down!
我怎么坐得下
How am I supposed to sit down?!
我们都要死了
Knowing that we're all gonna die?
有计划的
There's a plan.
冷静吧
Now calm down.
计划
A plan?
没人告诉我有什么计划 捷科
Nobody told me about a plan, Jaco.
我发誓...
I swear to --
如果你不是在那个盒子里 我肯定把你撕开
If you weren't in that box, I would slit you open,
爬进去 然后再吃出条血路来
climb inside, and eat my way out.
去他的萨吉
Screw Sarge!
我要全部告诉他们
I'm gonna tell them everything,
或许我们还能再多活一天
and maybe we'll live to see another day!
别犯傻了
Don't be an idiot!
萨吉没跟你们说实话
Sarge hasn't been straight with you people.
如果我交待
Now, if I come clean,
你们必须把飞机调头
you got to turn this plane around.
那我说了不算
That's not my decision.
至少告诉你们上司 你们被耍了
At least tell your boss that you just got played.
太棒了
Yeah!
你怎么能接近她到能杀掉她的程度
How are you gonna get close enough to kill her?
我们冲进她的塔
We plow straight into her tower.
那能削弱她
That will weaken her.
然后 等她落地 下了飞船
Then, when she lands and gets off her ship,
就一剑戳心
right through the heart.
这就是你的计划
That's...the plan?
怎么...
Wh--
难怪她老能逃走
No wonder she always gets away.
别担心
Don't worry.
我这次有保险措施
I have an insurance policy this time.
多谢你这么夸奖我了
Well, that's a nice thing to say about me.
又给宇宙 造成了影响
Denting the universe... once again.
我完全听不懂那是什么意思
I have no idea what that means.
我们做个了结吧
Let's end this thing.
你要把我撕开吗
So, you're gonna split me open?
就是装相
It was just pretend
好让那个士兵放下防备
so the soldier guy would drop his guard.
都在我的计划之中
It was all part of my plan.
好样的
Nice.
告诉我萨吉的计划不会也是假的吧
Now tell me Sarge's plan isn't also pretend.
是有计划
There's a plan.
现在我们在飞机上 所以有所变动
It's a little different now that we're on a plane, but...
但应该还是能行的
it should still work.
怎么了
What's wrong?
萨吉从不把计划告诉我
Sarge never lets me in on the plans.
因为你不会保密
Because you're not good at secrets.
我最会保密了
I'm excellent at secrets.
我可没跟人说那个啥
I didn't tell anybody about the you-know-what
就是萨吉要用在那个谁身上的东西
that Sarge is gonna use on what's-her-name.
但你差点说了
But you almost did.
那是因为我们正在朝那玩意飞去
Well, only because we're flying right towards it.
我可不想死
I don't want to die.
我们还在飞向它呢
We're still flying towards it.
放松
Relax.
我们会夺下飞机控制权
We're gonna take control of the plane.
我们要怎么做到
How are we supposed to do that?
是啊 你要怎么做到
Yeah. How are you supposed to do that?
回舱里 马上
Get back in the pod -- now.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表