剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
非常会赚钱
is very good at it.
还用第三人称称呼自己了吗 好吧
You're doing the -- the third-person thing? Okay.
别说我了
Listen, forget about me.
我想再听听你的太空历险
I-I want to hear more about your space adventure.
你和菲兹-西蒙斯去年一直在探索太空
You and Fitz-Simmons were poking around the galaxy for the last year,
外公外婆还留在太空什么的
and grandma and grandpa are still in space,
超级酷
so that's cool.
你都听说了什么
What have you been told?
迈克不愿多说细节
Well, Mack was pretty cagey with the details --
局长嘛 神神秘秘的 所以
you know, the Director and his secrets, so...
告诉我吧
Fill me in.
这可是一言难尽了
u202dI mean, it's a long story,
不过最重要的细节就是我们找到他了
but the detail that counts is that we found him.
我们找到菲兹了 所以
We found Fitz, so...
找到菲兹 你在说什么
Found Fitz? u202dWhat are you talking about?
这是萨吉车上的装备
This is the gear from Sarge's truck.
我们得用别的名字称呼他了
You know, we got to start calling him something else.
他也没告诉你名字啊
Didn't tell you a name, either, huh? u202d
没有 我们还是一无所知
No. We're in the dark on all this, as well.
除了这些匕♥首♥和这个追踪器
You know, except for the blades and this tracker.
如果能破解这上面的密♥码♥
If we can get past the encryption on this,
就可以找到尖叫鸟 解救宿主
then we can find the Shrike and save the hosts.
萨吉有没有告诉你什么线索
Has Sarge given you anything that might help with that?
没有
No.
一直逃避话题 玩心理战术
Just evasion and mind games.
或许你也可以玩一点战术
Maybe play some of your own.
洗耳恭听
I'm open to ideas.
他对科尔森很好奇
He was curious about Coulson.
我觉得他跟我们一样不明白
I don't think he knows any more than we do
他们俩为什么这么像
about why they look alike.
也许你可以利用这点
Maybe there's something you can use there.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
让我跟他单独谈谈
Might want to give us a minute.
乐意之至
Gladly.
菲兹死了
Fitz died.
他死了 居然没人想过
He died, and no one was gonna bother to,
给我发个短♥信♥吗
I don't know, send me a text?
-事情很复杂 -可不是吗
- It was complicated. - Yeah, no kidding.
除了这件事彻底证明了我的
Besides the fact that this completely proves
多元宇宙理论 因为我还在这里
my entire multi-verse theory, 'cause I'm still here,
还有第二个菲兹
there's a second Fitz!
你还派了一队人出去找他
And -- And you sent a team out to find him,
而且这你也没告诉我
and you didn't tell me that, either?!
这不叫复杂 这叫过分
That's not complicated. That just sucks!
那是我当时的决定
It was the call made at the time.
或许你不该做决定
Well, maybe you shouldn't be making the calls
因为这个决定很糟糕
because that was a bad one.
你当时似乎还有
It looked like you had other priorities
-比加入这个团队更要紧的事 -这个团队
- besides being a part of this team. - u202dOh, this team?
你指我帮忙从反乌托邦未来
You mean the team u202dthat I helped bring back
带回来的团队吗
from the dystopian future?
你是帮了忙
Yeah, you did that.
然后你就走了
Then you left.
我本会加入去找他的任务的
I would've gone on the mission to help you find him.
我相信你
I believe you.
如果我们能安顿好这边的事
And if we can get things settled here on the home front,
你会有机会的
you'll get your chance.
因为我会调动一切可用资源
'Cause I'm gonna pour every resource we have
再出去
into getting back out there
带他们回来
and bringing them home.
但是
But...
在那之前
until then,
我需要个够聪明 能接替他们的人
I need someone smart enough to fill their shoes.
或许你可以好好发挥一下你那机灵的脑子
Maybe you can put that google-sized brain of yours to work
帮忙破解这玩意
and help crack this tech.
怎么 你是在恭维我吗
What, are you trying to flatter me?
绝对的
Absolutely. u202d
那好吧
Well...
你成功了
totally worked.
可怜的捷科
Poor Jaco.
烧得难受
It burns,
但是值得的
but it's worth it.
局长要见你
The Director wants to see you.
看到真正的原版很奇怪吧
Must be strange looking at the real deal...
你只是个山寨货
...when you're just a knockoff.
你以为这会对我有什么影响
What did you think this would do to me?
你想激我的情绪吗
You trying to make things personal?
我觉得你得是人 才能有情绪
Well, I think you have to be a person for that to happen,
我都不知道你算什么 你知道吗
and I don't know what the hell you are. Do you?
等我除掉了你
It's going to be satisfying
会特别有满足感
when I take you out of the picture.
这个人 让我理解了神盾局的使命
Now, this man taught me what S.H.I.E.L.D. was about.
做正确的事
You do the right thing.
拯救生命 不是杀人
We save lives. We don't take them.
有些生命已不可挽回
Some lives have already been taken,
他们回不来的
and you can't get them back.
这就是你俩的区别了
See, that's the difference between you two right there.
科尔森是看重生命的
Coulson put a value on life.
尤其在乎对他忠诚的人
Especially cared about those who were loyal to him.
我觉得你不
I don't think you do.
因为我知道你的手下捷科不舒服
'Cause I know your man Jaco isn't well.
他不肯接受医疗救助
He's refusing medical care
只因为对你抱有愚忠
out of some misguided loyalty to you.
你想说什么
What's your point?
跟我们合作
Cooperate with us.
或许捷科也会照做
Maybe Jaco will do the same.
愿意接受治疗
Agree to some treatment.
你可以帮我们 好帮他
You can help him by helping us.
捷科经历了很多
Jaco's seen a lot.
或许他受够了
Maybe he's had enough.
我猜也是
That's what I thought.
只不过又是一条生命 是吧
Just another life, right?
对你毫无价值
Not worth anything to you.
什么人会那么爱看自己
What kind of person looks at himself that much?
有点俗啊 这位基特森先生
A bit tacky, this Mr. Kitson.
还挂自画像
Portrait of himself and everything.
那是他祖父
That is his grandfather,
第一位基特森先生 一位伟人
the first Mr. Kitson. He was a great man.
他就是个混♥蛋♥
Ah, he was a son of a bitch.
但有野心的人
But you have to be
必须混♥蛋♥点
when you've got ambition.
我祖父来到这座星球上时
My grandfather came to this planet
只有20个耶库连奴隶和一个梦想
with 20 Yookalian slaves and a dream.
真是励志
That's inspiring.
他只凭他们的双手建立起了
He built this planet's original settlement
这星球的原始定居点
with their bare hands.
几间破陋的小屋办赌场
A few ramshackle modules for his games,
一间小屋做妓院
a small dome for his brothel,
然后他不断建设
and then he kept building
让我 基特森的后代
so that I, son and grandson of Kitson,
有一日能坐拥一座帝国
would one day have an empire.
而你们威胁了这一切
And you put all that at risk.
用一个合成人作弊
Using a synthetic to cheat.
还让赏金猎人冲进我的赌屋搞破坏
Bringing bounty hunters in to wreak havoc at my house of games.
我们只想回家
We just want to go home.
你这样的正派人肯定能理解吧
Surely a decent soul like you can understand.
毕竟你如此为自己的家自豪
Somebody who's so proud of his own home.
正派可不能喂饱我的妻子们
Decency doesn't put food into the mouths of my wives.
不
No.
我是赌徒
I'm a gambler.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表