剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
利奥波德·菲兹被通缉了
Leopold Fitz is a wanted man.
罪名是什么
Wanted for what?
篡改宇宙
Tampering with the universe.
珍玛
Jemma?
你不该在这里的
You should not be here.
我到处找你呢
I've been looking all over for you.
所以假科尔森往他体内注入了一种寄生虫
So, Fake Coulson put a parasite in this man.
还给他植入了这个
And implanted him with this...
大家趴下
Everybody down!
它去哪了
Where did it go?
凯勒
Keller!
里面有个人跟菲尔·科尔森长得一模一样
one of the guys in there is the spitting image of Phil Coulson.
-我们走吧 -我看到那姑娘了
- Let's go! - I've got the girl in my sights.
-看到他了吗 -还没有
- Any sign of him? - Not yet.
如果你不打算杀了我 那你想干什么
If you're not gonna kill me, then what do you want?
你会知道的
You're about to find out.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我喜欢看你睡觉
I like watching you sleep.
这个岛就像台声音机器
This whole island's like a sound machine.
我打鼾了吗
Was I snoring?
有一点
Little bit.
我怎么晕晕的
Why...am I dizzy?
因为你有暴♥力♥倾向
Because you have violent tendencies.
你喝的水里面放了点东西
A little concoction in the water you drank.
但小睡该结束了
But nap time's over.
这里与世隔绝
We're pretty isolated out here.
应该不会有人打扰
Shouldn't be any interference.
抓人堵嘴
It's a bag and gag.
不要节外生枝 结束后汇报
Keep it simple. u202dCheck in when you're done.
这么好看的脸太严肃了
So serious for such a pretty face.
小雪
Snow.
帕克斯和捷科都不在了
Pax and Jaco are gone.
我只有你了
You're all I've got.
我必须确定你能完成任务
I need to know you can handle this.
放心 萨吉 我可以的
Yes, Sarge. I've got it.
除非你想自己去
Unless you'd rather go.
我很乐意陪着我们的客人
I'd be happy u202dto keep our guest company.
她很有潜力
She has so much potential.
知道吗 你肯定能做好
You know... you're gonna do great.
那好吧
Fine.
那晚点见
Later, then.
狩猎愉快
Happy hunting.
看看咱们俩
Well, look at us.
终于只剩我们了
All by our lonesomes at last.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
为什么抓我来
Why am I here?
我要转变你
I'm gonna turn you.
局长 我们收到消息
Director. We just got word.
迪克·肖手术完成了
Deke Shaw's out of surgery.
打了镇定剂
He's sedated.
好难想象他安静的样子
It's hard to imagine him actually quiet.
算是个小奇迹吧
Small miracles, I guess.
看起来他没什么大碍
It looks like he'll be fine.
悠悠球
Yo-Yo.
等等
Wait up.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
我一直在审讯犯人
I've been working the prisoners.
但还没问出什么有用信息 只知道
Haven't gotten anything useful except they, uh --
他们叫他们的老大萨吉
they call their boss Sarge.
那个大个子沉默少言
The big guy barely talks,
而那个疯小子却说个不停
and the squirrelly kid won't stop --
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
-我知道你跟凯勒... -你不用这样
- I know you and Keller were -- - You don't have to.
-梅还下落不明 -我让人处理那事了
- May's out there somewhere. u202d- I have people working on that.
你休息一下
Just take a minute.
你失去了一个人 这很痛苦
You lost someone. That's never easy.
我已经习惯失去了
I'm getting used to losing people.
我没得选择
I didn't have a choice.
这份工作不容我掉以轻心
This isn't a job I take lightly.
我得对所有人负责
I have to be responsible for everyone.
我又没妨碍你
I wasn't getting in the way of that.
我害怕...
I was afraid --
害怕自己会辜负科尔森的遗志
afraid that I couldn't measure up to Coulson.
而现在 他的替身
And now his double's out there
在到处杀人 而我们失去了...
killing people, and we've lost...
我们失去了太多特工
We've lost agents.
我觉得我快要失控了
I feel like I'm losing control.
以前我会找你倾诉
You used to be the one I turned to.
你想怎么做 迈克
What do you want, Mack?
我会毫不迟疑地执行你的命令
I take your orders without question.
你还需要我做什么别的吗
You need more from me...
头儿
Boss?
我猜也是
That's what I thought.
本森在研究那个鸟形生物
Benson's working on that bird creature,
所以我们应该很快就知道它是什么了
so we should have an answer as to what it is soon.
你确定本森能胜任这项工作吗
Are you sure Benson's up for this?
他是有心魔 但我们每个人都有
I mean, he has his demons, but we all do.
他在凯勒的事上犯错了吗
Did he make a mistake with Keller?
我不知道 但是...
I don't know, but, um...
你最好盯着他点
you might want to keep an eye on him...
局长
Director.
没有希望了
There is no hope,
只有失去
only loss.
被废弃
Decommissioned.
被猎杀
Hunted.
我已经成了被用来
I have become a cautionary tale
劝孩子远离犯罪与放肆的警世寓言
used to steer children away from a life of crime and excess.
把他关掉会不会太粗鲁
Would it be rude to turn him off?
他喋喋不休的抱怨让我头疼
His constant complaining is giving me a headache.
是你这个笨蛋嗑嗨了
Yeah, well, you are the Puff-Head who got high
打坏了我们"危险"的保险盒 所以...
and shot up our super-threatening fuse box, so...
算了 我错了
Never mind. Sorry I was wrong.
让我头疼的是派珀
The source of the headache is Piper.
绝对是派珀
Definitely Piper.
好了 伊诺克 我们在
Okay, Enoch, we made...
基特森弄出了很大动静
a lot of noise on Kitson,
而我们剩下的燃料只够一次跳跃了
and we only have enough fuel for one more jump left,
所以我们不能待在这里
So we can't hang around up here.
对 我们需要规划一条航线
Yeah, we need to plot a course.
那个赏金猎人是谁 他为什么抓走菲兹
Who was that bounty hunter, and why would he have taken Fitz?
可怜的菲兹
Poor Fitz.
虽然我现在是一个人
Though now I walk alone,
我永远不会忘记我唯一的朋友
I will never forget my one and only friend.
你唯一的朋友
Your only friend?
但你还有我们
But you have us.
上次见面时
When last we met,
我强行绑♥架♥了你们小队
I forcibly abducted your team
把你们都送去了一个反乌托邦的未来
and sent you all into a dystopian future.
对 或许这不是个好开始
Yeah, maybe not the best start,
但最终 是你救了我们
but in the end, you really came through.
是吗
I did?
在未来 你牺牲自己救了我们
In the future, you sacrificed yourself for us.
没有你 我们就回不了家
Without you, we never would have been able to get home
并拯救地球免遭毁灭
and save Earth from destruction.
人类避免了
The human race has survived
那起灭绝事件吗
its extinction-level event?
这都多亏了你
And it was all because of...you.
我们非常非常好的朋友
Our very, very good friend.
但如果我已经完成了我的任务
But if I have completed my mission,
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表