剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
我不是神盾局特工
I'm not a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent.
但不知道为什么
But for some reason,
我还留在这个破地方
I'm still hanging around this rusty drainpipe.
等你们回来 我应该不在了
When you get back, I-I think I'll be out of here.
为什么
Why?
我是一个残缺的人
I'm a damaged person.
来自一个残缺的世界
From a damaged world.
如果悲剧还可能重演
If there's even a chance that could happen again...
你想趁那之前看看世界
You'd want to see the world before it does.
凯勒特工
Agent Keller?
他明显喜欢你
He's obviously attracted to you.
你肯定也对他有意思
I'm betting it's mutual.
我并不怕被迈克发现
I'm not afraid of Mack finding out.
老实说 我更希望是我们告诉他
Honestly, I'd much rather we tell him about it
而不是被他发现
than have him stumble on it.
他要应付的事够多了
He has enough to deal with.
这些人肯定需要什么
These guys must need something.
等他们出手 我们会发现的
And when they go for it, we'll be watching.
搞什么
Seriously?
我走了三分钟 这儿就乱套了
I leave for three minutes, and the plan goes all to hell.
科尔森
Coulson?
那个词 "科尔森"
That word. "Coulson."
是什么意思
What does that mean?
不知道
I don't know.
但有点印象
But it rings a bell.
不管他们来自哪里 我觉得他们毁灭了那里
Wherever these people came from, I think they destroyed it.
结束了
End of the line!
我们趁还有机会赶紧走吧
Let's get out while we still can!
我们去搞破坏吧
Let's go make a mess.
有人来了
We've got company.
指挥官 我没子弹了
Commander, I'm out.
别浪费
Then make 'em count.
现在是私人恩怨了
This just got personal.
我这年纪真不该再这么玩了
I'm getting too old for this.
多谢
Thanks.
我玩得很开心
I had a blast.
你怎么才来
What took you so long?
抱歉 亲爱的
Sorry, sweetheart.
路上堵得很
Traffic was a bitch.
迪克
Deke.
迪克
Deke.
退出框架
End Framework.
迪克
Deke!
宝贝
Babe.
真是个惊喜 你在这里做什么
This is a surprise. What are you doing here?
波霸奶茶
Boba.
我们约好去喝波霸奶茶的
We're supposed to get boba.
波霸奶茶呀
Boba tea.
对了 不
Yeah, no.
我得让特雷弗查查我的日程表
I-I got to ask Trevor to check my schedule.
打得真棒 哥们
Sweet raid, dude.
那个蓝人的渲染
The rendering on that blue guy
真是太逼真了
is really popping.
你男朋友是个远见家
Your boy's a visionary.
拜托 你是因为她在才这么说的
Oh, come on. You're just saying that 'cause she's here.
好 跟我来
All right. Walk with me?
我有时间去喝波霸奶茶吗
Do I have time for a boba break?
我不知道
I don't know, man.
有风投来跟我们谈第二轮融♥资♥
We got VC coming in for round-two financing.
是啊 但我们的发展速度
Yeah, but our growth is
简直一飞冲天
pure hockey stick.
哥们 高分辨率 零延迟
Dude, high-res, zero latency --
这就是我们 你做得真棒
that's what's up. You're crushing it.
但是没错 保持状态 我喜欢
But right, no, stay in the zone. I love that, man.
看 宝贝
See, the thing is, babe,
像框架这样的游戏系统
a gaming system like the Framework,
肯定是摇钱树
it's gonna be a cash cow.
这是能确定的
That, we know,
但它带来的收入将会是
but the revenue is gonna be
实现我所有新想法的跳板
a launchpad for all my new initiatives,
因为迪克·肖不只关心虚拟现实
because Deke Shaw is not just about virtual reality.
我想要改变世界
I want to change the world...
-改变现实世界 -改变现实世界
- In real reality. - ...in real reality.
那是我的台词...不要...
That's my -- Don't. That's --
-比如说 -等一下
- For example -- - Hang on, hang on.
我要把这个发网上
I want to post this.
好
Okay.
开始
Go.
想象下 在未来
Imagine a future
没有人会挨饿
where no one goes hungry...
-说得太好了 -人人都能生存
- Totally. u202d- A world where everyone's sustained
只需一种简单的食物
on one simple staple...
它是有机的 生物动力的
...organic, biodynamic,
可持续的 并能轻易获得
sustainable, easily attainable...
蘑菇丸子
mushroom pellets.
这就能改变世界了吗
Change the world much?
-他一直在改变世界啊 -别...
- It's all he does. - Just --
就像电动滑板车使人们不用走远路
Like e-scooters disrupted long walks
或者拼车使人们不再酒驾
or rideshare disrupted drunk driving...
你要使人们不吃真正的食物
You're gonna disrupt actual food.
可以说整个宇宙
Well, I guess you can consider the universe...
都变化了
...dented. u202d
肖 等一下
Shaw, hold up.
你说你想提高生产率 是吗
You said you wanted to increase productivity, yeah?
你将首个尝试...
Well, you will be the first to try --
不行 不行
No, no. No, no, no.
不要打我手腕的主意
Nothing goes on this wrist ever.
但是你用手臂就可以联♥系♥任何人的
But you can call anyone at their work station
工作站
from your arm.
就像你说的 "生产力就是连通性"
Like you said, "Productivity is connectivity."
无需头戴设备就能进入虚拟现实
迪克·肖使不可能成为可能
迪克·肖风头正劲
没错 我确实那么说过
Yeah, I did say that.
余下的研发工作进展如何
Uh, how's the rest of R&D going?
重力带技术还有些问题
We're having some trouble with gravity-belt technology,
但是你那个在假手上
but your idea about a prosthetic hand
安装能量护盾的想法
that has its own energy shield,
工程部爱死它了
engineering loves it.
宝贝 你真是个天才
Babe, you are such a genius.
你怎么想出这些创意的
Where do you come up with this stuff?
迪克·肖神秘天才
《对战雷默斯》是天才之举 其乐无穷
突破性虚拟现实游戏初期口碑爆棚
迪亚兹特工 你有消息要汇报吗
Agent Diaz, you have something for me?
我们调用了监控
We're running CCTV,
地方执法部门 卫星图像
local law enforcement, satellite imagery,
但到目前为止
but so far,
"焰火"过后就再没发现目标
no eyes on our target since the fireworks.
好吧 梅特工负责这项行动
Okay. Agent May's running point on this,
有消息要及时告知她
so let's make sure she knows.
相信我 她都知道
Believe me, she's on it.
好
Okay.
你有时间吗
You got a minute?
有
Yeah.
我知道神盾局有相关的规章制度
I know S.H.I.E.L.D. has certain protocols,
所以本着完全公开的精神
so in the spirit of full disclosure --
不要再说了
I'm gonna stop you right there.
-长官 -假设你来是为了坦白
- Sir? - u202dLet's say you're here to disclose
你的私人关系 这只是个理论
an interpersonal relationship, theoretically.
那我就不得不拆散团队
Well, that means I have to separate teams.
拆散配合默契的人
People that work well together.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表