剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
这个只有帕克斯会修
Pax is the only one who can fix this.
你选的是雪花 这个是什么
Well, you picked Snowflake. Now, what is that?
是用来驱赶尖叫鸟的
It was designed to keep the Shrike away.
它会发出声波脉冲之类的
It emits a sonic pulse or something.
可以破坏它们的平衡感 迷惑它们
It disrupts their equilibrium. It -- It confuses them.
-驱鸟器 -随便你叫什么吧
- Shrike repellant? - Call it what you want,
但没有它 它们会围住我们的
but without it, they'll be all over us.
我需要帕克斯
I need Pax.
我知道一个可以修好它的人
I know someone who can fix it.
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no!
我才不要跟邪恶版科尔森一起出去呢
I am not going anywhere with the Evil Coulson Twin.
我们需要你 迪克
We need you, Deke.
我的员工们也是 我的董事会
So do my employees, my Board of Directors,
我的按♥摩♥师 这些人都需要我
my masseuse -- u202dthese people all need me.
好吧 那就帮助我们拯救他们
All right, then help us save them.
因为如果失败的话 他们都得死
Because if this goes south, they'll all be dead.
你们这些人简直就像
You know, you guys are like --
你们就像末日磁铁
you're like Doomsday magnets
总是吸引各种负能量
that's just attracting all this negative energy,
因为你们的频率不对
and it's because your vibrations are off.
我认识一个萨满
You know, I got a Shaman.
他也许能帮你解决这种问题
He could probably help you out with some of this stuff.
我之前下背部疼...
I had this lower-back pain --
你...别说了
J-- Stop.
拜托 别说了
Please, just...stop.
这样吧
H-Here's the deal.
你去参加这个任务
You go on this mission
我就不告诉别人我怎么当上股东的
and I stay quiet about why I became a shareholder.
你不会觉得我是认真的吧
You didn't think I was serious about that, did you?
我当然觉得你是认真的了
You're damn right I did.
你公♥司♥2%的股份
2% of your company
我就不告诉别人我看到你的
and I keep my mouth shut about what I saw inside your...
虚拟变♥态♥世界里有什么
virtual perv world.
迈克 我也不想扫你的兴
Okay, Mack, I-I hate to disappoint you,
但你看到的只是设计故障
but what you saw u202dwas just a design glitch.
好吧 那你肯定不介意我告诉她
Okay, well, I guess you don't mind me showing her.
那个 我还是帮你吧
Oh, well, you know, I could probably just do you a favor, then.
我...我去
I-I-I, you know -- I-I'll go.
不 没关系 我找别人吧
u202dNo, that's okay. I'll find someone else.
不不不 我给你我公♥司♥5%的股份
No, no, no! No. I-I'll give you 5% of my company.
10% 以及你停止盗用神盾局的科技
10% and you stop stealing S.H.I.E.L.D. Tech.
这是...勒索
This is...extortion,
这样...不地道
and it's...not cool.
10% 你个笨蛋
10%. You idiot.
你知道那值多少钱吗
You have any idea how much money that is?
现在你还要去参加一个自杀任务
And now you get to go on a suicide mission, too.
我得解雇那个萨满
I got to fire that Shaman.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你看起来有一个美好的灵魂
You look like you have a beautiful soul.
肯定还会发光
I bet it shines.
我想看它从你身体里洒出来的样子
I want to see it spill out of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
小雪 放开他
Snow, hands off.
准备出发
Get ready to roll.
搞定了吗
Any luck?
嗯 我最多只要2.2个小时就能修好这垃圾
Yeah. No, I'll be able to fix this hunk of junk 2.2 hours max.
希望你说得没错
Hope you're right.
你 黑客 跟我来
You. Hacker. With me.
我就待在这里吧
I'm okay back here.
我前面需要个帮手
I need an extra pair of eyes in front.
大嘴巴很忙
Motormouth is busy,
上次笑面妞去那里的时候
and last time Smiles was up there,
还企图杀我 所以
she tried to kill me, so...
她是你的原手下 带她去
She's your OG crew. Take her.
雪花得待在这里
Snowflake stays here.
你不信任我 我不信任你
You don't trust me, I don't trust you.
所以 去前面坐好
So, take a seat in front
或者叫你老大派个有用的家伙来
or tell your boss to send me someone useful.
闭上嘴 盯紧路 我们就能相处好
Mouth shut, eyes on the road, we'll get along just fine.
我们要出发了
We're moving out.
预计17小时53分钟后到达汇合点
ETA to rendezvous point -- 17 hours, 53 minutes.
不要联♥系♥我们 我们会联♥系♥你们
Don't call us. We'll call you.
戴维斯 准备好和风
Davis, get the Zephyr ready.
-升空吗 -不
- Space ready? - u202dNegative.
菲兹-西蒙斯任务还得等等
The Fitz-Simmons mission will have to wait.
这可能又是一起灭绝等级事件
We could be facing u202danother extinction-level event.
收到 我去做好准备
Copy that. She'll be good to go.
你要跟踪他的车
You're following his truck.
我和他说了我们不会离开基地
I told him u202dwe wouldn't leave the base.
但我没说 和风就是我们的空中基地
I just didn't tell him the Zephyr was our base in the sky.
听着 这次我需要你在我身边
Look, I'm -- I'm gonna need you by my side on this one.
因为如果出现什么怪物...
'Cause if there is u202dsome kind of beast coming...
情况总会出乎意料
It's never what we expect.
希望我们到时候能分辨出来
I hope we recognize it when we see it.
凭什么他能舒服地待着
How come he gets a comfy room
而我被像动物一样锁着
and I'm chained up like some animal?
我和你说话呢
I'm talking to you.
坐
u202dHave a seat.
他们都安全了 长官
The men are secure, sir.
我不觉得安全
I don't feel secure.
我们应该待在你的总部
We're supposed to be at your headquarters.
这是说好了的
That was the agreement.
这架飞机是我们的移♥动♥总部
This plane is our mobile headquarters.
你不喜欢飞吗
You got a problem flying?
那得看我们飞去哪里了
Well, depends where we're flying.
我们要去萨吉去的地方
We're going u202dwherever Sarge is going.
这是个蠢主意
That is a stupid idea.
为什么
Why's that?
好吧
Okay.
飞行愉快
Enjoy the ride.
很不错吧
Impressive, right?
那还不是我好看的一边脸呢
That's not even my good side.
你不会觉得困扰吗
Doesn't it bother you?
什么
What?
这个叫科尔森的人有我的脸吗 不会
That this Coulson guy had my face? Not really.
要偷就偷最好的
If you're gonna steal, steal from the best.
不 不是说你们看起来一模一样
No, it's not that you guys just look the same.
而是你们的DNA都完全一样
It's that you guys have the exact same DNA.
那是什么
What is that?
你们的身体组成都一模一样
You are made u202dof the same genetic material.
从分子层面上 你们一模一样
On a -- On a molecular level, you are identical.
这不重要
Doesn't matter.
-这当然重要了 -为什么
- Of course it matters. - u202dWhy?
因为这肯定有什么原因
Because there has to be a reason.
你们俩之间肯定有联♥系♥
There has to be a connection between you two.
不然 这...
Otherwise, it's...
这太巧了
it's too random.
我告诉你 亲爱的
I got news for you, sweetheart.
我去过很多世界 目之所及都是巧合
I've been to a lot of worlds, and all I see is random.
-你几岁了 -我不吃这一套
- How old are you? - I'm not doing this.
-哪一套 -转移注意力
- Doing what? - u202dLosing focus.
我的过去并不重要
My past doesn't matter.
重要的是未来
What matters is the future,
如果你想要有未来
and if you want to have one,
你和你的团队就不要妨碍我
then you and your team need to stay out of my way.
你的过去也许能解释为什么...
Your past might help explain why --
你的世界要被摧毁了
Your world is about to be destroyed.
唯二重要的问题是
The only two questions that matter are
如何阻止那个怪物
how to stop the monster
以及如果失败了该怎么活下去
and how to survive if we fail.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表