剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
那这似乎是个可能的解释
it seems like a possible explanation.
但我想和设计出它们的蠢蛋谈谈
But I would need to talk to the idiot who designed them.
那可能有点困难
That might be hard.
找到了
重新连接压缩机
出风口通畅
重新
打开吧
怎么了
真恶心
山达尔粘蜗牛可是美味
银河系中真正的享受之一
它的味道当然...
无与伦比
但样子就...
你说你是西沃斯哪里来的
北方
非常
非常 非常
遥远的北方
他刚是说他住在一片被辐射的荒地上吗
你用虹膜镜改变了你的眼睛
我就知道你不是我们的人
如果维洛发现了 他会怪罪我们
你还隐瞒了什么
等等 等等
我不记得让任何地球人上了我的飞船
I don't recall letting any Terrans onto my ship.
抓住他们
Take'em, fellows.
带他们去看星星的好地方
Give these two a better view of the stars.
好吧 好吧 好吧 等等
All right, all right, all right. Wait.
我们谈谈
Let's just talk.
你的飞船挺不过下一次重返
Your ship won't survive the next re-entry.
停下
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你的热防护罩移位了
Your heat shields are misaligned.
你的船员还没发现
Your crew hasn't spotted it,
我也没来得及修复
and I haven't had a chance to fix it.
你把我扔到外太空去
You threw me out into the space
你就失去了最好的工程师
you lose your best engineer.
我的工作效率比你其他船员加起来还要高
I'm more productive than the rest of your crew combined.
我不信
I doubt that.
你自己算算
You do the math.
我修好了你所有的燃料管道
I patched all your fuel lines
重建了你的整个水箱灌溉系统
and rebuilt your entire tank irrigation system.
他还将二氧化碳洗涤器的效率
He also increased the efficiency of the CO2 scrubbers
提高了30%
by 30 percent,
这还增强了
which has the added benefit
山达尔蜗牛的繁殖能力
of making the Xandarian snails more fertile.
没错 而伊诺克呢
Yeah. And Enoch here
你会很难再找到
you'd be hard-pressed to find someone
比他更了解蜗牛养殖的了
that knows more about snail farming.
那你也是个满嘴谎话的地球人
You're still a filthy Terran liar.
你在西沃斯上船时
When you crewed up on Sivos,
你说这是你第一次运货
you told me this was your first haul.
很显然你是在逃跑
You're obviously running.
我算是帮那人的忙了
I'll be doing someone a favor.
好吧 不...
All right. No, don't --
我们无偿为你做事
We'll work for free.
终于有点说服力了
Finally a persuasive argument.
修好防热罩
Fix the heat shields.
还有
And, actually,
我们出发后气闸一直在漏气
that airlock's been leaky since we shipped out.
一直都没人能查明问题所在
No one's been able to pinpoint the problem.
如果你能在我们到达纳洛阿奇亚前完成这些工作
If you can get all that done before we arrive at Naro-Atzia,
我就考虑一下不把你踢出去
I'll consider u202dnot kicking you out that door.
终于又有能呼吸的空气了
Nice to have breathable air again.
是啊 看到这一切毁灭真是可惜
Yeah. It'll be a shame to see it go.
有障碍吗
Is there any interference?
完全没有 余地充足
Straight shot. Plenty of leeway.
应该会很有意思
Should be fun.
我们每个人
You know, each of us --
对"有意思"的定义都很不一样
we have u202da very different definition of what that word means.
我怎么觉得你想和我解释一下你的定义
Why do I feel like you're about to enlighten me with yours?
为什么不在这里喘口气呢
You know, why not take a breath here?
这里有糖水 蓝天
This place has sugar water, blue sky.
也许在这里化成灰之前该休息会儿
Maybe kick back u202dbefore it's reduced to ash.
听起来很泄气
Sounds like powering down.
或者是充充电
Or charging up, right?
当初在你的家乡 你以前的生活里
I mean, didn't you ever take a load off back in your home turf,
你就从没放松过吗
your past life or whatever?
总有一天你会告诉我们的
One day, you're gonna tell us about it.
别抱期望了
Don't hold your breath.
你们俩有证件吗 这里是限制进入的
You two have some I.D.? This area's restricted.
你肯定不知道我们要来
You must not have known we were coming.
我们快搞定了 你能...
Uh, we're almost done here, so you can --
搞定什么 你们是谁
Done with what? Who are you?
我们是联合航运部的人
We were hired by the Conglomerated Ministry of Shipping.
航运部门
The Shipping Department?
那个...部 我也不知道
The -- The Min-- I don't know.
值得一试
It was worth a shot.
这些人肯定需要什么
These guys must need something.
等他们出手 我们会发现的
And when they go for it, we'll be watching.
福克斯特工是个好孩子
u202dAgent Fox was a good kid.
你应该去找凯勒谈谈
You might want to spend some time with Keller,
劝劝他
talk him through this.
是他推荐福克斯来的
He recommended Fox for this job.
我觉得他会找其他人倾诉
I think he'll be going to someone else for comfort.
不要折磨你自己了
Don't torture yourself.
就是看看
Just going through it.
总得做些什么
Gotta do something.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
他是你的老乡 对吗
He was from your hometown, right?
邻乡
Nearby.
他就是十年前的我
He was me 10 years ago.
你太高看自己了
That's giving yourself a lot of credit.
如果你需要我 我就在这里
You know, I'm here if you need me.
我没事的
I'll be okay.
但你没必要一个人硬撑
But you don't have to get there alone.
昨天 你说...
And yesterday, when you said --
那是昨天
That was yesterday.
有发现了
There's been a sighting.
有报告称在一个货运场外
Heard some chatter about a man
发现了一个使用怪枪的人
firing a strange gun outside a shipping yard.
保安确认了身份
Security was able to make a positive I.D.
在哪里
Where?
就在辛辛那提外
Just outside Cincinnati,
离那家便利店不远
not far from that convenience store.
还有一个他们的人和他在一起
One of the guys was with him.
你们去彻底搜查那片区域
I need you two to canvass the area.
其他人呢
And everyone else?
我会通知所有特工我们的新目标
I'll instruct all agents we have a new target
看上去和菲尔·科尔森一模一样
who looks exactly like Phil Coulson.
我接下这份工作
I only took the job
是因为你保证会什么都告诉我
because you promised me full transparency,
但你现在却有事瞒着我
and you're keeping me in the dark.
听着 我们已知的信息都告诉你了
Listen, we've given you everything we have.
是啊 但是你忘记说
Yeah, but you forgot to mention the fact
你的前老板以前也曾死而复生过
that your former boss had died and come back to life before.
-这次不是这样 -你确定吗
- That's not what this is. - Are you sure?
生化机器人替身的理论完全说不通
This LMD theory's not panning out --
生化机器人替身没有DNA
LMDs don't have DNA.
我们没有复活他 相信我
We didn't bring him back to life -- trust me.
我们还热烈讨论过呢
That was a hot topic.
也许他根本就没死
Well, maybe he never died in the first place.
你喜欢秘密 梅琳达 有什么想说的吗
You love secrets, Melinda. Anything you want to share?
冷静点
Hey, take it easy.
我陪他一直走到了最后
I was there... until the very end.
他死了
He's gone.
你无权质疑这一点
You have no right to question that.
给我想个办法杀死那个假扮成他的东西
Find me a way u202dto kill that thing out there pretending to be him.
如果那对你来说太难了
And if that's too hard,
你认识回酒吧的路
you know your way back to the bar.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表