剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
我觉得你该进去
I think you should get inside.
是啊
Yeah!
或许是你不懂你要对付的是谁
Maybe you don't understand who you're dealing with!
我懂的 蠢蛋
Oh, I understand, huevón.
该死
Damn.
你还真是个大块头
You're a really big dude.
因为你杀了他 我们绝不可能放你们走了
Killing this man just destroyed any chance of us letting you go.
如果你不马上把飞机调头
If you don't turn this plane around right now,
我们都死定了
we're all dead!
是吗 被链子锁着还威胁我
Seriously? Threats from a man in chains?
不是我们 是萨吉
It's not us. It's Sarge.
驱鸟器
他的车上有个武器
He has a weapon on the truck --
能在这星球上炸个大坑
something that's gonna take a big bite out of this planet.
他要消灭那下面的一切
He's gonna wipe out everything down there,
我们正在往爆♥炸♥区里飞
and we're flying right in the blast area.
就绪
对不起
I'm sorry.
在哪呢
Where is it?
什么在哪
Where's what?
炸♥弹♥
The bomb.
迈克的电♥话♥ 他想跟你谈谈
Mack's on the phone. He wants to talk.
你的帕克斯告密了
Your boy Pax squealed.
告诉他 他得学会闭紧嘴巴
Yes, tell him he needs to learn to keep his mouth shut.
他跟你们说是什么样的炸♥弹♥了吗
Did he tell you what kind of bomb?
能留下直径200英里的弹坑
One that'll leave a crater 200 miles wide.
我不熟悉英里 但如果那很大 就没错了
Well, I don't know miles, but if that's a lot, then yeah,
就是那样的炸♥弹♥
that kind of bomb.
我说了 我有个保险措施
I told you I had an insurance policy.
你不会用吧
You're not gonna use it.
我会的
I am.
你说得对 剑是不行的
You were right. Swords just don't cut it.
我不会冒险的
I'm not taking any chances.
艾泽尔一落地 我就把她 她的船
When Izel lands, I'm gonna blow her, her ship,
还有她的死亡黑塔都炸飞
and her black tower of death into oblivion.
我们就在一座城市外
We're just outside a city.
你会连带着杀死十几万无辜者
You'd kill hundreds of thousands of innocent people along with her.
这只是小小代价
A small price to pay
能拯救你们星球 和无数其他人
for saving your planet and countless others.
我们得达成一致 赶快下车
Now, we need to get on the same page and get off this truck
否则也会付出那个小代价
before we become part of that small price.
炸♥弹♥拆除前我们不会走的
We are not leaving until it's dismantled.
那你们就是要做出一个大胆选择了
Then you'll be making a bold choice.
你们确定吗
You sure about that?
它在哪
Where is it?!
设置好了撞击爆♥炸♥
It's set to explode on impact.
你最好别...使你的招数
So I wouldn't go, you know, doing your thing.
它很敏感的
It's very sensitive.
雪花
And, Snowflake...
对不起了
...I'm sorry.
不
Noooooooooo!!
不
No!
梅
May!
不 你听到他的话了
No. You heard what he said.
真抱歉我把你绑了起来
I'm so sorry I tied you up.
-他撇下了我 -我知道
- He left me. - I know. I know.
没事的 小雪 我还在呢
I-It's okay, Snow, because I'm still here,
我们得找到炸♥弹♥ 它在哪 小雪
and we just -- we got to find the bomb, so where is it, Snow?
我不知道
I don't know.
等等 他刚过来时 是谁在开车啊
Wait, who was driving when he was back here?
他开启了自动驾驶
He turned on the auto-drive.
你关不掉它 也无法减速
You can't turn it off or slow the truck down.
它就是做成炸♥弹♥运输装置的
It was made to be a bomb-delivery device.
锁定了她的塔
It's locked onto her tower.
我们也不能震出去 因为可能会触动炸♥弹♥
We can't quake our way out because it might set it off.
好极了
Great!
所以我们在一辆停不下的车里
So we're in a truck that we can't stop
车上有我们找不到的炸♥弹♥
with a bomb that we can't find
和不能使用震波的女人
with a girl who can't quake,
我还为此拿出了10%的公♥司♥股份
and I gave up 10% of my company for the experience!
闭嘴 开始找
Shut up and start searching!
我们锁定目标了
We have a lock on the targets.
稳住
Hold steady.
现在没有好选择
There's no good options here.
即便我们向飞船开火 替萨吉动手
If we fire on the ship and then do Sarge's dirty work,
他也未必会拆除炸♥弹♥
there's no guarantee he'll deactivate the bomb.
再说也难保艾泽尔真在上面
And who's to say Izel's even on it?
如果我们在车到达
And if we take out the truck
人口密集区前炸掉车
before it reaches a populated area...
我们能救无数生命
We could save countless lives.
但失去三个我们自己人
But lose three of our own.
或者我们可以希望祈祷
Or we could just hope and pray
迪克能想办法拆除外星炸♥弹♥
that Deke figures out a way to deactivate the alien bomb.
帕克斯
Pax!
帮个忙
Do me a favor.
离我的外套远点
Move away from my jacket.
你还好吗 捷科
How are you, Jaco?
有个问题
There's a problem.
我们不在他们的基地 我们在他们的飞机上
We're not on their base. We're in their plane.
那更好了
Even better.
我们怎么没想到
Why didn't we ever think of that?
它多大 什么样
How big is it? What's it look like?
我不知道 我没看到过
I don't know. I never saw it.
你能不能别把她当坏人了
Will you stop talking to her like one of the bad guys?
她现在是我们这边的了
She's on our side now!
知道吗 去他的吧
You know what? Screw this.
要炸就炸吧
If we're gonna blow, we're gonna blow.
他走了
He's gone.
我好像找到了
I think I found it.
飞船要降落了
I think the ship's landing.
大家都哪去了
Where is everyone?
怎么办 长官 等待决定
What's the call, sir? Standing by.
艾萨亚
Isaiah.
谢谢你回复我
Thank you for getting back to me.
伊诺克 你好
Enoch, hello.
好久没见
It's been a long time.
你一点没变
You look the same.
你也是
As do you.
莱特纳星球上的情况如何了
How are things on planet Leitner?
当地人进步了吗
Has the population progressed?
没有
No.
还在用粪便烹饪 住在洞穴里
Still cooking with feces, living in caves.
但至少他们还有家园
But at least I have a home.
你听说了
So you've heard?
是的 很不幸
Yes, unfortunately.
那你知道我为何联♥系♥你了
Then you know why I contacted you.
我想组织我们这些安全地驻扎在
I am hoping to organize our fellow anthropologists,
远离家园的地方的人类学家
who were safely stationed away from home.
只剩我们了吗
Are we all that is left?
还有几个逃了出来 但我
A few others made it out, but I am...
目前在回避他们
avoiding them at the moment.
是啊 我在数据流里看到了你的名字
Yes, I've seen your name on the data-streams.
你一直很鲁莽
You've always been very reckless.
你则很谨慎
And you, cautious.
但我们必须收集我们破碎文明的碎片
But we must gather the fragments of our broken civilization
好复原它
and repair.
我同意
I agree.
必须制定计划
There must be a plan.
我要抓到伊诺克
I will hunt Enoch down
把他撕成碎片
and tear him apart piece by piece.
那个叛徒
The traitor.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表