剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
这超级难
This is very hard,
但如果有谁能做到的话 就是你了
but if there's anyone who can do it, it's you.
迪克·肖 你说得对
Deke Shaw. Yeah, you're right.
好了 迪克
Okay, Deke.
该大显身手了
Time to dazzle.
该大显身手了
Time to dazzle.
好了 罗德里格斯在清理燃料管线
Okay, Rodriguez is clearing the fuel line.
昆式战斗机准备就绪 可以分离
Quinjet's set for detach.
迪亚兹特工 你来驾驶
Agent Diaz, I want you to take the controls.
迅速到达那里
Get there fast.
记着 不要尝试做任何...
Now, remember, don't attempt to do any--
我猜猜
Let me guess.
你没预料到这一出
You didn't see this one coming.
我早知道你有逃跑方案
I knew you had an exit strategy.
心存感激吧
Be thankful.
很快 对你们星球的威胁就会被蒸发掉
In a few moments, the threat to your planet will be vaporized
我们会远走高飞 安然无虞
and we'll be flying away, sitting pretty.
就是个预防措施
Just a precautionary measure
防止你那位飞快的朋友做傻事
in case your fast friend tries anything stupid.
这是防止你做傻事
And this is in case you try anything stupid.
我们这样做
So, here's how this is gonna go down.
你确保你的手下听我的命令
You make sure your crew follows my orders,
如果不照做 我就给她个痛快的
and if not, I put her out of her misery.
很简单吧
Simple, right?
让飞船调头
Now turn this ship around.
戴维斯特工
Agent Davis...
带我们离开
get us out of here.
我做不到
I can't do it.
我做不到 要炸了
I can't do it. This is happening.
你说该大显身手了
You said it was time to dazzle.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我尽力了
I tried.
我感觉不对劲
Actually, I'm not fine.
一点都不对劲
I am not fine at all.
好吧
Well...
这办法行
that worked.
我们成功了
We did it!
我们还活着
We're still alive!
我请客大家做一天免费水疗
Free spa day for everyone, on me!
我们还没脱离危险呢
We're not out of this yet.
真扫兴 不给你做指压按♥摩♥了
Oh, buzzkill. No shiatsu for you.
我们仍跟一颗好用的核弹
We're still stuck with a live nuke
还有外面那玩意困在一起了
and whatever else is out there.
想象一下 等萨吉发现没爆♥炸♥ 他会怎样
And imagine what happens when Sarge notices it didn't go boom.
怎么回事
What just happened?
炸♥弹♥怎么没爆♥炸♥
Why the hell didn't the bomb go off?
你有没有把击发杆按新的遥测校准
Did you remember ?to calibrate the firing rod to the new telemetry?
这又不是我第一次做弹头
This is not my first warhead.
它被毁了
It's been destroyed.
我们危险了
We're in danger.
你们也是
And now you are, too.
你们知道我的塔会遭到袭击吗
Were you aware that my tower would be attacked?
不知道 完全不知道
No. Hey, a-absolutely not.
我们不知道地球上是什么情况
We -- We have no idea what's happening on Earth.
也许我高估了你们的才智
Perhaps I overestimated your intelligence.
等等 我们不知道地面上是什么情况
Wait. We -- We don't know what happened on the ground,
但我们有能帮忙的朋友
but we have friends who will help.
你可能不明白他们如果帮不上会有什么后果
I don't think you understand the consequences if they cannot.
我保证 再给我们几分钟弄通讯器
I promise. We just need a few more minutes with the comms.
对 然后我们就能联♥系♥他们了
Yeah. Then we'll be able to reach them.
现在就联♥系♥
Make contact. Now.
趁你们还有命说话
While you can still talk.
带我们到上层大气
Take us into the upper atmosphere.
要么是地球比我想的更具敌意
Either Earth is more hostile than I thought
要么就是他已经来了
or he's already here.
不不不
No, no, no, no!
她要逃了
She's getting away.
该死
Damn it!
设定航线 追那艘飞船
Set a course for that spacecraft.
现在我说了算
I'm in charge,
我可以迅速消除你对这事的任何质疑
and I can quiet any doubts you have about that real quick.
跟上那艘飞船
Now follow that ship.
你来得太迟了
You're too late.
我们已经夺下舰桥了
We've taken the bridge.
那我就夺回来
Then I'll take it back.
我们已经考虑到了 亲爱的
We've already thought of that, sweetheart.
坚持住
Hang in there.
虽然我很想阻止那艘飞船
As much as I want to stop that ship,
但或许我们该先跟地面人员重新部署
maybe we should regroup with our people on the ground first.
你别插手
Stay out of this.
不只是我的队员
It's not just my team.
雪花也在下面
Snowflake's down there, too.
也许你不明白现在的情况
Maybe you don't get how this works.
你是人♥质♥
You're the hostage.
所以闭嘴 除非我叫你开口
So shut the hell up until I ask you to talk.
也许这主意不坏
Maybe it's not a bad idea.
小雪能帮得上忙
We could use Snow's help.
不行 我们已经如此接近了
Not when we're this close.
我们总说什么 没人能拖慢我们的脚步
What do we always say? No one slows us down.
是你爱这么说
You say that.
小雪不是外人 她跟我们在一起很多年了
Snow's not "No one." She's been with us for years.
我们追踪艾泽尔的时间更长
And we've been chasing Izel for longer.
雪花知道有什么风险
Snowflake knew the risks,
重新部署也不会有任何区别
and it won't make a damn differ--
别上钩
Don't take the bait.
"别上钩"
"Don't take the bait"?
没人能拖慢我们的脚步
No one slows us down.
去对付她
Go handle her.
没人能拖慢我们的脚步
No one slows us down.
真乱套
What a mess.
是啊
I know.
他们该把装备好好固定起来的
They should've strapped more of this gear down.
不 我是说他们
No, I'm talking about them.
我不知道他们哪个品味更差
I don't know ?which one has worse taste.
她是连环杀手哦
She's a serial killer.
我们得把核弹带去远离平民的地方
We need to get that nuke away from civilians.
我们看看情况 查看有没有敌人吧
Let's get the lay of the land and check for hostiles.
好
Yeah.
我感觉到外面有大量的负能量
I'm sensing a lot of negative energy out there.
真有见解 谢谢了
Insightful. Thank you.
你们大概猜得到这意味着什么
You can probably guess what this means.
你少了一样在开♥发♥的东西吗
That you have one less thing in development?
小雪 没有驱鸟器
Snow, without that repeller,
拖车能抵住它们多久
how long can this trailer hold them off?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们从未留下来检验过这一点
We never stick around long enough to find out.
我只能想到这法子了 如果不好使
This is all I can think to do, so if this doesn't work --
那我们就要去找"更崇高的目标"了
Then I suppose we'll find a "higher purpose."
总这么乐观
Ever the optimist.
一年的太空旅行对人的影响啊
Funny what a year ?of space travel does to you.
这一年里 有人换过求救信♥号♥♥吗
In that year, did anybody change the distress code?
幸好没有
Thankfully not.
还要多久
How much longer?
嗯 稍等
Yep. One moment.
这里是神盾局226号♥ 有人收到吗
This is S.H.I.E.L.D. 226. Does anyone copy?
这里是神盾局226号♥ 有人收到吗
This is S.H.I.E.L.D. 226. Does anyone copy?
我们收到 听到了吗
We copy, we copy. Do you read me?
是的 我们是菲兹和西蒙斯特工
Yes, this is Agents Fitz and Simmons
神盾局226号♥
with S.H.I.E.L.D. 226.
听到你的声音真好 西蒙斯
It's good to hear your voice, Simmons.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表