剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
I'm sorry for dragging you across the universe.
不 不用
No, don't be.
没事的
It's good.
这让我们更亲近了
It's only made us closer.
我真的好想念菲兹
I just miss Fitz so much.
嗯 我真遗憾
Yeah. I'm sorry.
我希望我也有个菲兹
I wish I had my own Fitz.
当然不是菲兹啦 但是...
Well, not Fitz, but, you know...
我明白
No, I know.
你在那方面的运气太差了
u202dYou've had just awful luck in that department.
太悲哀了
It's so sad.
但你现在是那么强壮 那么自信
But you are so strong now and so confident.
我好为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
真的吗
Really?
你这么说对我意义重大
It means so much coming from you.
你对我好重要 你是我最好的朋友
You just mean so much. You're my best friend.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
-你的皮肤好软 -我知道
- Your skin is so soft. - I know.
怎么了
What is it?
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
听上去几乎像是海豚
I mean, it sounds almost like a dolphin.
来
Hit me.
25 很好 先生
25. Well played, sir.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
快点吧 绿豆 我可没时间耗一天
Come on, green bean. I don't got all day.
天呐
Oh, God.
不要
No. No, please.
不要不要 天呐
No. No, no, oh, God. Oh, my God.
不要 不要
Oh, please, please, please, please.
不不
No, no, no, no.
不要 天呐
Please, oh, God, oh, God.
那是搞什么
What the hell was that?
手里有4时别要牌
Never hit on 4.
只剩五名玩家 第六局开始
Five players remain. Begin Round 6.
各位玩家 请下注
Players, please place your wagers.
您要下注吗 先生
Would you like to place a wager, sir?
先生
Sir?
抱歉 是的 该我了
Sorry, yes. My turn.
我拿到小于等于7的牌的概率有多大
What are the odds of me getting a 7 or less?
庄家如果泄露概率
Any dealer caught giving odds
会被拉去喂基特森先生的维罗尼辛
is fed to Mr. Kitson's Vrellnexian.
抱歉 这我不知道
Sorry. I didn't know that.
好吧
Uh, okay, hm.
是要 还是放弃呢
So, to hit or to fold...
这是现在的问题
That is the question now.
合成人
A synth.
所有人 离开房♥间
Everybody, vacate the room.
你俩是一起来的
The two of you arrived together.
不 那只是个巧合
No, u202dthat was just a coincidence.
怪不得你好运连连
Which would explain your good fortune.
看住他和他的机器人朋友
See that he and his robot friend stay put.
基特森先生会想亲自处理他们的
Mr. Kitson would want to deal with them personally.
离电脑远点
Back away from the computer.
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
完全化成烟了
Totally evaporated.
本牛人两发两中
Big guy's two for two.
他是逃跑了 牛人
Yeah, well, he got away, big guy,
而且你还打坏了我们的保险盒
and you totally destroyed our fuse box.
但他去哪了
But where did he go?
真正的问题是
The real question is,
他是在联♥系♥谁
who was he trying to contact?
我再也不要吃外星食物了
I'm never eating alien food again.
不 但我们可能听到一样的幻音吗
No, but is it possible to share auditory hallucinations?
我觉得这不是那么回事
I think this is something different.
那为什么其他人似乎都没受影响
And why does nobody else seem bothered by it?
或许只有人类听得到
Maybe it's only perceptible to humans.
就像秘密信♥号♥♥
Like a secret signal.
-菲兹 -菲兹
- Fitz. - u202dFitz.
拜托
Come on, now.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在重启你
I'm rebooting you.
我不喜欢这样的亲密程度
I am not comfortable with this level of intimacy,
哪怕是跟我最好的朋友
even with my best friend.
那你就别发出空袭♥警♥报啊
Well, you shouldn't set off a bloody air-raid alarm, should you?
糟糕
Whoops.
糟糕
Whoops?
什么糟糕
What's whoops?
你所谓的空袭♥警♥报
That noise you refer to as an air-raid alarm,
其实是对我系统的远程覆写
it is, in fact, u202da remote override of my system.
有什么东西控制了你吗
Something did that to you?
不是东西 是个长生人
Not a thing. A Chronicom.
我们现在恐怕非常危险
I fear we are in grave danger.
长生人现在才不是我们最该担心的
I'm pretty sure Chronicoms are the least of our worries.
你并不了解长生人的种类
You are unaware of the varietals of Chronicoms.
比如说 我是名人类学家
I, for instance, am an anthropologist.
我的主要功能是研究
My primary functions are intended for research
和感官满足
and sensual gratification.
快进到要过来的那种呢
Moving swiftly on to the types of ones that are coming here.
那是猎人
Those would be hunters.
欢迎来到赌屋
Welcome to the House of Games.
请寄存武器
Please check your weapons and --
借过
Excuse me.
起来了
Hello.
那些人看上去
Do those guys look like
像我们绑在了和风上的人吗
the guy that we have tied up on the Zephyr?
我也看到了 所以他们是真实的
I see them, too, which means they're very real,
他们是来抓菲兹的
and they're here for Fitz.
他们得先过我这关
They'll have to get by me first.
偏了好多
That was way off.
关机
Shut down.
那么我就是被废弃了
Which can only mean I am decommissioned.
我现在没用了
I am useless now.
我玷污了长生人的名誉
I have soiled the integrity of Chronicoms.
伊诺克这个名字将成为禁语
The name Enoch will be an unspeakable sound.
这可没用
This isn't helping.
我们需要想办法出去
We need to find a way out of here
否则他们会活剥了我们的皮
or they're gonna skin us alive.
他们拿走我的皮肤好了 我也不需要了
They can have my skin. I don't need it anymore.
它不过是我的耻辱制♥服♥
It is my uniform of shame.
你才不没用呢 伊诺克 好吗
You're not useless, Enoch, okay?
你不没用
You're not.
拜托了 闭嘴 帮我...
So please, shut up and help me get thi--
那是什么味儿
What is that smell?
伊诺克这名字的恶臭
The foul stench of the name Enoch.
不 是他身上发出的 是什么
No, it's coming from him. What is that?
他是柯佩多人
He's a Crepetolian.
他们的血液含75%的硫磺
Their blood is 75% sulfur.
让我来 开火
I got him. Fire!
好
Okay.
你去吧 我能行的
You go. I got it from here.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
嗯 如果震不了 就轰碎
Yeah. If I can't quake it, I'll break it.
好
Okay.
去吧
Go.
抱歉了 各位
Sorry, boys.
今晚可是女士之夜
It's ladies' night.
我为什么存在
Why do I exist?
我什么都不是
I am nothing.
我不过是无垠中的一粒尘埃
I'm a speck of dust in the infinite.
-好了 伊诺克 -黑色空虚
- Okay, Enoch -- - An afterthought
长满蛀虫的头脑中的马后炮
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表