剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表
可以
Sure.
你觉得他就是那个让B
Do you think that's the psychiatrist
去听录音带的心理医生吗
that told B to listen to those tapes of his?
谢谢 能去外面等一下吗
Thank you. Can you wait outside, please?
玛丽·安 鲍勃 坐吧
Mary Ann, Bob? Why don't you sit down.
密尔斯坦医生似乎很了解
This Dr. Milstein seems to know quite a bit
你们家
about your family.
我不知道该怎么说 但是
I'm not sure how to put this, but...
你们知道恋童癖是什么吗
Do you know what a pedophile is?
是个医学术语吗
Is it a medical term?
其实 我也才
Well, actually, I'm just--
我自己也是头一回听说这个词
I'm just hearing the word for the first time myself.
显然这是指
Apparently it's a condition
成年男子只对年轻女孩产生特有
where an adult man develops a fixation
迷恋的情况
on young girls.
特有的迷恋
Fixation?
就是说 痴迷
Like, he's obsessed.
密尔斯坦医生说你们的朋友贝希托尔德
And Dr. Milstein says your friend Berchtold
可能有这种情况
may have this condition.
治疗方法是什么
What's the treatment?
什么叫“痴迷”
What do you mean, obsessed?
说实话我也不知道
I honestly don't know.
我们是同一类人
♪ Just like birds of a feather ♪
"The Watchman's Gone" by Gordon Lightfoot
都追随着金色的太阳
♪ We too have followed the golden sun ♪
感觉如此美好
♪ It feels so good ♪
守望者已经离开
♪ Knowing the watchman's gone ♪
一只鹅站起来
And a goose went up
开始走啊走啊
and started walking and walking,
然后就 啊 的一声
and then went "Ah!"
超可怕的
It was super scary.
它是飞走了还是啄了你一下
Did it fly or just give you a little beak?
啄了我一下
It gave me a little beak.
我记不得了
I can't remember.
你今天吃抗过敏药了吗
Did you take your allergy pill yet today?
给
Here you go
很好
Good, good.
记住要一直吃
Remember to keep taking those pills
这样你就能
That way you stay--
B
B?
B 你没事吧
B, are you okay?
B 醒醒
B, wake up.
任务现在开始
Your mission begins now.
你会和男性伙伴生个
You will have special child
特殊的孩子 -B
with male companion, - B?
B -男性伙伴
B? - The male companion
会告诉你怎么做
will tell you how.
往南开
Drive south.
B 醒醒 -往南开
B, wake up. - Drive south.
嘿 嘿
Oh, hey. Hey.
刚才出什么事了
What just happened?
是他们 他们在跟我说话
It was them. They were talking to me.
来自另一个星球的人
The people from another planet.
他们还说了什么
What else did they say?
是你 你就是那个男性伙伴
It is you. You're the male companion.
我们在盖尔手♥机♥里找到了录音设备
We got recording devices on Gail's phone.
谢谢 还有他在奥格登的哥哥乔
Thank you. And his both Joe down in Ogden,
还有其他几个人
and a few others.
希望能有发现
Hopefully something turns up.
但我想跟你谈谈公之于众的事
But I want to talk to you about going public.
威尔士先生 我们谈过了
Mr. Welsh, we talked about it,
就是 要是女子学校发现
and, you know, with the girls' school finding out
报纸刊登了这件事
if all of this is in the papers,
只会让事态恶化 不会有任何好处
it could make things worse, not better.
更别提对盖尔以及她孩子的影响了
Not to mention Gail and her boys.
没有他养家 他们娘仨的日子
They have it hard enough without him
已经够艰难的了
to put food on the table.
我也有女儿
I've got daughters, too.
我信教 卫理公会教♥徒♥
I'm a religious man. Methodist.
你们都是好人 我能看出来
You're good people. I can see that.
你们想做正确的事
And you're trying to do the right thing.
现在 正确的事就是
Right now, the right thing
能让简平安归来
is whatever gives us the best chance
不管要怎么做
of getting Jan back.
威尔士先生
Mr. Welsh.
叫我皮特就好
Pete.
皮特
Pete...
我们只想简能回来
we just want Jan back.
如果是你你会怎么做
Tell us what you would do.
我会确保美国 墨西哥和加拿大所有报纸上
I'd make sure every newspaper in the U.S.
都刊登这件事
Mexico, and Canada knew about it.
那我们就这么做
Then that's what we'll do.
很好 每个带小女孩长途跋涉的男人
Great. They'll stop every man traveling with a little girl
都会被拦下
for a thousand miles
只要他试图搭乘火车
And if he tries to go to a train station,
去银行 穿越边境
stop at a bank, cross a border,
我们都能抓住他
we got him.
记住 贾斯珀的生日是9月4日
Remember, Jasper's birthday's September 4th.
以防他们问起来
Just in case they ask.
去墨西哥的理由
Reason you're visiting Mexico?
度过亲子时间
Oh, just a little father/son time.
没事的
It's okay now.
祝你们在墨西哥过得愉快
Enjoy your stay in Mexico.
会的
Will do.
欢迎来到墨西哥
一 二
One Mississippi, two Mississippi,
三
three Mississippi...
两周后
辛克利长老 感谢您
Elder Hinckley, we all wanna thank you
拨冗光临我们小镇
for coming to our town
为鲍勃和玛丽·安祈祷并提供意见
to offer Bob and Mary Ann your prayers and your wisdom.
真的太荣幸了
It's truly been a blessing.
不客气 保尔森主教
You're very welcome, Bishop Paulsen.
主给我们带来和平 理解和智慧
My the Lord bring us all peace, understanding, and wisdom.
阿门
Amen.
我每天都为简和那些致力于将她
I pray daily for Jan and those who are working
带回家的人们祈祷
to bring her home.
我也为贝希托尔德教友祈祷
And I pray for Brother Berchtold,
希望他能从痛苫中痊愈
that he may be healed of his affliction
平安回到家人身边
and return safely to his family.
谢谢
Thank you.
我该去接孩子们了
I should go collect the boys.
联调局那边有消息吗
Any news from the FBI?
威尔士探员说
Agent Welsh says that, um...
两周属于时间比较久的了
two weeks is on the long side.
但我们有信心
But we have faith.
星期二
♪ Tuesday ♪
"Tuesday Afternoon" by The moody Blues
下午
♪ Afternoon ♪
我才刚开始明白
♪ I'm just beginning to see ♪
我已在路上
♪ That I'm on my way ♪
对我来说没关系
♪ It doesn't matter to me ♪
去追赶天上的云彩
♪ Chasing the clouds away ♪
有声音
♪ Something ♪
在呼唤我
♪ Calls to me ♪
树林让我想去亲近
♪ The trees are drawing me near ♪
我得弄清楚原囚
♪ I've got to find out why ♪
那些温柔的声音
♪ Those gentle voices I hear ♪
用长叹进行了诠释
♪ Explain it all with a sigh ♪
我能感觉到她还活着
I can feel it. She's still out there.
我也能感觉到
I feel it, too.
真希望知道该怎么做
I wish I knew what to do.
剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表