剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表
你不觉得会影响行动吗
You think it's OK for the mission?
根本都不是我的主意
I wasn't even the one who wanted to go.
知道吗 你撒谎的时候不光伤害我
You know, when you lie, you don't just hurt me.
也会伤害你的灵魂
You hurt your own soul.
靠右开
Stay to the right.
更严重的是 你破坏了行动
And worst of all, you hurt the mission.
你到底在不在乎这个行动
Do you even care about the mission at all?
我当然在乎
Of course, I do.
我一天到晚脑子里只有行动
You know it's all that I think about all day and all night.
我连觉都唾不好
I can't even sleep.
我一切遵照他们的吩咐
I'm doing everything that they're asking--
看路 娃娃
Hey, Dolly!
深紫色落下
♪ When the deep purple falls ♪
盖住昏昏欲睡的院墙
♪ Over sleepy garden walls ♪
昏昏欲睡的院墙
♪ Sleepy garden walls ♪
星星开始闪烁
♪ And stars begin to twinkle ♪
在回忆的迷雾中
♪ In the midst of a memory ♪
还真撞上了
I think that's hard.
我们没事
We're all OK.
好吧 你没事吧 -对
OK, well, you're[instinct]. - Yes, [indistinct].
保重
OK. Take care
让开 坐过去
Scoot over. Move over.
你觉得我需要上医院吗
Do you think I have to go to the hospital?
我不觉得你需要去医院
No, I don't think you need to go to the hospital.
只不过是脑袋肿了一个小包
It's a bump on the noggin.
就算很严重 我也不能送你过去
And even if it was worse, I couldn't take you.
你理解的 对吧
You know that, right?
我就是
I just--
觉得晕乎乎的
I feel kinda dizzy.
因为玛丽·安和鲍勃背叛了我们
Well, thanks to Mary Ann and Bob's treachery,
我们去哪儿都不安全
we're not even safe where we are.
要是警♥察♥开车撞见
If a cop had driven by--
多亏了你父母和我的假释条约
You know, thanks to your parents and my parole,
我现在连犹他都不能出
I can't leave Utah.
要是发现我有加州的医院记录
So a hospital record in the state of California,
我又得重新坐牢
that sends me right back to jail.
到时候我们怎么办
And then where would we be?
我早说了让你看路 不是吗
And I told you to watch the road, didn't I?
我说过开车看路的
I told you to watch the road!
你要是不在了我可怎么办
And what if I'd lost you?
真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
我不是故意惹你生气的
I didn't mean to upset you.
你是我在这个星球上的天使 娃娃
You're my angel on this Earth, Dolly.
你现在伤成这样 还在为我担心
Here you are, hurt, and you're worried about me.
我本不想告诉你这个
You know, I didn't wanna have to tell you this,
不过
but...
泽达跟泽特拉一直联♥系♥我
the reason that Zeda and Zethra have been contacting me
是因为他们很生你的气
is 'cause they're angry with you.
他们亲口说的
They said that?
他们很生气我们还没结婚
Yeah, they're upset that we're not married yet.
他们说是你不够努力
And they think that you're not trying hard enough.
但我在努力了 我
But I am. I am trying. I--
他们已经在考虑下一步怎么办了
They've started to talk about what to do
因为你已丧失了信仰
because you've lost faith.
他们也许没耐心等你到16岁了
And they may not wait till you're 16
也许他们会带走苏珊
They may take Susan and make her
让她取代你
take your place right now.
他们真这么说吗
They said that?
最可怕的是 她还那么小
And the scary thing is, she's so small.
要是怀孕了她会死的
She's so small having a baby could kill her.
因为他们一开始就说的很清楚
Because they've been clear from the start,
如果厄运降临苏珊
if it falls to Susan,
就是你的错
you'll only have yourself to blame.
这就是我们必须结婚的原因
Now, that is why we have to get married.
好吗
All right?
等这次旅行一结束 我会把
When this trip is over, I'm going to get
手续安排妥当 确保一切顺利
those last ducks in a row to make sure that happens
但你必须完全支持我 好吗
But you're with me on this, right, completely?
不能分心 不能懈怠
No distractions, no slacking.
要全神贯注
Total focus
你重复一遍
Say it.
我完全
I'm with you...
支持你
completely.
但愿吧
I hope so
求你了 天父
And please, Heavenly Father,
为玛丽·安指明方向
guide Mary Ann.
保佑她说出正确的话
Might she know what to say
好让你告诉我们简的下落
so that you'll tell us where Jan is.
请你保护她
Please protect her.
请你带简回家
Please bring Jan back
好让我们一家团圆
so that we can be together again.
天父 我保证
Heavenly Father, I promise to return
会走上正途
to the path of righteousness.
上帝 求求你
God, please.
再给我一次做她妈妈的机会
Give me another chance to be her mom again.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen. - Amen
好了
All right.
现在把盘子递给我吧
Why don't you pass me your plate, honey?
无需多言
♪ Say no more ♪
我都懂
♪ I understand ♪
我们的露水情缘
♪ Our love affair ♪
不如我想象中顺利
♪ Didn't go as I planned ♪
无需多言
♪ Say no more ♪
转身离开吧
♪ Just walk away ♪
不带遗憾
♪ Have no regret ♪
我某天终会忘记你
♪ I'll forget you someday ♪
嗨 玛丽·安
Hi, Mary Ann.
请坐吧
Take a seat
我帮你点些什么
Can I get you anything?
不用了 谢谢你
No, thank you
我一个人来的
I'm here by myself.
简呢
Where's Jan?
你知道吗
You know...
我觉得简最近
I think Jan is going through
过得不是很开心
a very difficult time right now.
我有新的约会对象了
I'm dating a new woman.
不知道你是否有所耳闻
I'm not sure you heard that.
就是那天跟你在一起的那人吗
Is that who I saw you with?
对 她有个女儿
Yeah, she's got a daughter.
卡莉 乖小囡
Carly, good kid.
特乖 有艺术天份
Good kid, very artistic.
那很好啊
That's sweet.
是啊
Yeah.
我觉得简肯定是吃醋了
Well, I think Jan must be jealous or something,
因为昨天出了一件怪事
because the strangest thing happened yesterday.
什么事
What happened?
卡莉出门去上学
Well, Carly left the house to go to school.
四个嬉皮士 留长发的嬉皮士
And these four hippies, hippies with long hair
开着外州的车跟在她身旁
in an out-of-state car start riding alongside her.
一个人探出脑袋 说
One of them shouts out the window, says,
你是卡莉吗
"Are you Carly?"
可怜的小囡吓得大气不敢出
This poor girl is so scared she doesn't know what to say.
然后他说 你如果是卡莉
And he says, "If you're Carly,
我就替简传个话
"I've got a message for you from Jan.
你离鲍勃远点
"You stay away from Bob.
他是简·布博格的男人
He belongs to Jan Broberg."
我天啊 -是啊
Good heavens. - Yep.
我女友 卡莉的妈妈
My girlfriend, Carly's mother, she's, you know,
她气坏了
she's real upset.
剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表