剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表
你这个登徒子
She says, "All the trouble you're in,
现在又卷进了这样的麻烦
now you go and get involved in something like this?"
我说 这跟我没关系啊
I said, "I didn't have nothing to do with it,"
简一心以为我们要结婚了
Jan has got her heart set on us getting married.
她受不了任何人
And she just will not stand the thought
从中作梗
of anyone getting in the way of it
你确定不想吃点什么吗
Are you sure I can't get you something?
她在哪儿
Where is she?
咱们出去走走吧
Let's take a walk.
去哪儿
Where to?
我车就停在门口
Well, I'm parked right out front.
来吧
Come on.
无需多言
♪ Say no more ♪
我都懂
♪ I understand ♪
我们的露水情
♪ Our love affair ♪
不如我计划中顺利
♪ Didn't go as I planned ♪
无需多言
♪ Say no more ♪
请你走吧
♪ Just walk away ♪
不留遗憾
♪ Have no regret ♪
我们好久没这么亲近了
We haven't been this close a while, Mary Ann.
真想念这感觉
You know, I miss it.
够了 B 告诉我简在哪儿
All right, B, tell me where my daughter is.
好
OK.
你得先把这个签了
Well, you just sign this...
我就告诉你简的下落
and I'll tell you where Jan is.
你以为我来这是签文件的
You think I came here to sign a piece of paper
好让你跟我女儿结婚吗
so you can marry my daughter?
你只要在虚线处签字就好
You just sign on the dotted line.
行吗
OK?
咱们别再拉锯战了
We're all tired of doing this.
你签了 就能带她回家
You sign and you bring her home.
你都不用告诉鲍勃
OK, you don't even have to tell Bob about it.
我跟几个新律师聊过了 他们说你一个签名
I spoke to a new lawyer who said we can get this done
就能搞定一切
with only one signature.
未成年人结婚同意书
不行不行
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
别
No
这个不能给你 免得让你作为证据
You don't get to take this and act like it's evidence.
签字吧 好吗
You just sign, OK?
你一个签字就能结束这一切
You sign and you end this.
除非我死了
Over my dead body.
不要搞得彼此这么为难
Well, let's not make it come to that, Mary Ann.
告诉我她在哪儿
Tell me where she is.
行吧
Fine.
你不想签是吧
You don't want to sign it?
我不会再多说了 -你必须开口
I'm done talking. - You're not done talking.
马上告诉我她在哪儿
You're gonna tell me where she is right now.
你好像不明白
I don't think you understand what I mean
我刚才的意思 玛丽·安
when I say I'm done talking, Mary Ann.
我的意思是
What I mean is...
你对我已经没有利用价值了
I don't have much use for you anymore.
你伤不了我
You won't hurt me.
我死了你就得不到简了
It'll mean you can't have Jan.
你得庆幸我需要你活着
You are so lucky I need you alive.
彼此彼此
Right back at ya.
别他妈威胁我 玛丽·安
Don't you fuckin' threaten me, Mary Ann.
别威胁我
Do not threaten me.
出去
Get out of this car.
滚出去 别再哭着来找我
Get out of this car and you don't come crawling back to me
除非你能放下自尊
until you can put your own ego aside
为简的未来考虑
and you do what's right for Jan.
出去
Get out!
滚
Go!
无需多言
♪ Say no more ♪
你从哪个楼梯摔下来的
Which stairs did you fall down?
索菲亚 能出去一下吗
Sofia, could we have a moment?
是上周你跟你父亲出去的时候摔的吗
Was it when you were out with your father last week?
我是跟我父亲托布勒先生在一起
I was with my father, Mr. Tobler.
但我不是摔下来
But I didn't fall down.
我们是遇到车祸了
We got into a car accident.
是这样 他要去跟政♥府♥里
Well, you see, he was on his way to a meeting
一个重要人士见面
with a really important man in the government, and...
他还想让人觉得我们还在黎巴嫩
you know, he still needs people to think we're in Lebanon
跟中情局的人在一起
with the CIA and everything.
但是
But...
他 他没法送我去医院
he just-- he couldn't take me to a hospital,
要不就该留下医疗记录了
otherwise there would have been a record.
对不起 你一定要理解
I'm sorry, but you have to understand.
我爸是唯一能阻止
My dad is the only thing that's standing between
美国政♥府♥和共和党的人
the United States and the communists.
谢谢你信任我
Thank you for trusting me with this.
我从没见过有人这么干过
I've never seen anyone do that before.
我手指甲都咬秃了
I don't have enough fingernails left.
你就不该跟修女说我头的事
You know, you shouldn't have told the nuns about my head.
对不起
I'm sorry.
自己不知道的事
Yeah, well, don't talk about things
就别乱说
that you don't know about.
我只是担心你
I was just worried about you.
我没事
Well, I'm fine.
你♥爸♥对你很严厉吗
Is your dad hard on you?
是这样吗
Is that what it is?
托布勒先生是唯一一个真正关心我的人
Mr. Tobler is the only person who truly cares about me.
他是唯一一个帮我做我该做的事的人
He's the only one who's helping me do what I need to do.
你管你♥爸♥叫托布勒先生吗
You call your dad Mr. Tobler?
别 简妮思 别走
No, Janice, wait.
出事了而且
Something's going on and--
我不想交朋友 明白吗
I don't want to be friends, OK?
麻烦离我远点
Just please stay away from me.
我身边的人都会受伤的
Everyone around me gets hurt.
你好 布博格家
Hello? Brobergs.
玛丽·安
Mary Ann?
简 亲爱的 是你吗
Jan, honey, is that you?
简 你在哪儿啊
Jan, where are you?
早先我打过电♥话♥ 但占线没打通
I tried to call earlier, but the line was busy.
跟她说我们很想她
Tell her we miss her.
我们好想你
We miss you.
听到你的声音真好
It's so good to hear your voice.
问她在哪儿
Ask her where she is.
我要向你道歉
I owe you an apology.
你需要我的时候我不在你身边
I wasn't all there for you when you needed me.
你还好吗 -问她人在哪儿
Are you OK? - Ask her where she is.
你还好吗 亲爱的
How are you, honey?
你在哪儿呢
Where are you?
你签结婚协议了吗
Did you sign the marriage papers yet?
我知道你们不乐意
Look, I know you don't like this,
但B说你不签的话
but B says that I can't see you
我就没法见你们
until you sign them.
没 我还没签
No, I haven't signed the papers
因为我不会签字的
because I'm not going to sign the papers
因为你♥爸♥跟我不想你
because your father and I don't want you
嫁给那个男人
to marry that man.
好吧 那就再见吧
OK. Bye, then.
等等 别挂 跟你妹妹们说几句
No, wait, wait, talk to your sisters.
来
Come on.
嗨 简
Hi, Jan.
嗨 凯伦
Hey, Karen.
听着
Listen.
最近有什么怪事发生吗
Has anything weird been going on?
你有看到不明飞行物吗
Have you seen any UFOs?
不明飞行物
UFOs?
没 完全没有看到过
剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表