剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表
希望你今早过的跟我一样开心
Hope yours is going as good as mine.
要是你能推荐下给一个十岁小姑娘首次唱诗班独唱
It will be if you can tell me what flowers
送什么花比较合适 那就完美了
to bring a ten-year old girl for her first choir solo.
露丝都十岁啦
Is Ruthie ten already?
感觉我一眨眼的功夫 她就该长大结婚了
I feel like I'll blink, and she'll be grown and married.
珍惜每一天 我老这么说
Well, every day is a bonus, I've always said.
失陪一下
Oh, pardon me one second.
好
Sure.
阿特金斯花店 有什么能帮到您的
Atkins Florist. What can I do for you?
早上好 布博格 你好啊
Good morning, Broberg. How are you?
挺好的 B
Oh, Fine, B.
你呢 -很好
And yourself? - Oh, I'm great.
我就是想问问等简钢琴课上完之后
I was just calling to make sure it'd be all right with you
我能不能带她去骑马
if I took Jan horseback riding after her piano lesson.
我们有安排了
We already have plans.
今晚我们要玩拼图
We're doing a puzzle this evening.
该死 真是
Aww, dang. That's--
问题是 我答应过她
You know, the thing is, I promised her,
不想让她失望
and, oh, I hate to disappoint her.
你也知道简一心
You know how Jan gets
想要什么的时候她会是什么样
when she's got her heart set on something
抱歉了 B 改天吧
Well, sorry, B. It'll have to be another time.
祝日安 拜 -不是 鲍勃
Have a good day now. Bye, bye. - No, Bob--
搭玫瑰总是没错的
Now, you cannot go wrong with some long-stem roses.
你好 布博格家
Hello, Brobergs.
天 玛丽·安 你听起来不开心啊
Gosh, Mary Ann, you sound so blue
嗨 B
Hi, B.
我没有不开心 你还好吗
I'm not blue at all. How are you?
既然你提起来了
Oh, well, now that you mention it,
我没吃早饭
I skipped breakfast,
有点饿了
and I am a bit peckish.
稍安勿躁
Well, you just hold your horses
大甩卖♥♥
鲍勃总吹说他的三明治有多好吃
Bob's always bragging about his sandwiches
我觉得你才是家里会做饭的那位
I think you're the real artist in the house.
都是冰箱里现成的
It's just what's in the fridge.
但你化平凡为神奇的能耐
It's how you put it together
真不知道你是怎么办到的
I don't know how you do it.
你真的很特别 玛丽安 你知道吗
You sure are special, Mary Ann. You know that?
你确定你心情没有不好吗
Are you sure you're not blue?
这周末我带你跟丫头们
Why don't I take you for birthday milkshakes
一起去吃生日奶昔怎么样
with the girls this weekend?
也许能让你高兴点
That might cheer you up
肯定能
It sure would
也许那之后 我们可以 -趁我还记得
Maybe afterwards, we could-- - Before I forget.
趁我还没忘
Before I forget
我答应过简 等她钢琴课上完之后
I promised Jan that I'd take her horseback riding
带她去亚美利加瀑布骑马
in American Falls after her piano lesson.
她骑得很棒了
She's getting pretty good
今晚吗 -是啊
Tonight? - Yeah.
最晚六点半 七点前我就能送她回来了
Yeah, I'd have her back by 6:30, 7:00 at the latest.
应该没问题 我最好先问下鲍勃
That should be all right. I better ask Bob
行 没问题
Sure. Sure
你让我别无选择
♪ You leave me nothing else to do ♪
只能让你继续 但我依然爱你
♪ But tell you to go on but I still love you ♪
不安分的女人
♪ Restless woman ♪
女人
♪ Oh, woman ♪
不安分的女人
♪ Restless woman ♪
阿特金斯花店 有什么能帮到您的
Atkins Florist, what can I do for you?
嗨 亲 店里怎么样
Hi, hon, How are things at the shop?
挺好的 来了批挺不错的康乃馨
Oh, pretty good. Got some nice carnations in.
今晚钢琴课之后 B想带简
B wants to take Jan horseback riding in American Falls
去亚美利加瀑布骑马
tonight after piano.
她可能会晚点回家吃饭
She might be a little late for dinner,
没问题吧
but that's no problem, right?
有问题 我已经跟他说不行了
Actually, it is a problem, I already told him no.
我之前不知道
I didn't realize that.
你要不要重新考虑一下
Do you think maybe you ought to reconsider?
她会很难过的
You know how upset she'll be.
她骑的很不错了
And she's getting really good.
我之前没答应 现在也不会答应
I said no, and the answer is still no.
别急嘛
You don't have to get testy.
我觉得你有点不讲理
I just think you might be being a little bit unreasonable.
要是你会骑马 就能自己带简去了
If you could ride horses, you could take Jan yourself.
我对马过敏
I'm allergic to horses!
B不过敏呀
Well, B isn't.
玛丽·安 谁是她爸
Mary Ann, who is her father?
他还是我
Him or me?
你 鲍勃
You are, Bob.
一秒 两秒
One Mississippi, two Mississippi,
三秒
three Mississippi,
四秒 五秒
four Mississippi, five Mississippi.
注意力 6♥4♥
Concentration...6♥4♥.
狮子
Lion.
猫
Cat.
埃德·斯蒂芬斯 正要找你呢
Ed Stephens. Just the man I need to see
你好呀 鲍勃 有何贵干
Howdy, Bob. What can I help you with?
想存张支票
Oh, just need to deposit a check.
27,208.43美元
$27,208.43.
可以啊 鲍勃
Good grief, Bob.
你从哪弄这么多钱的
Where'd you get a chunk of change like this?
我把店买♥♥了
Well, I sold the store.
也想取个钱
Need to make a withdrawal, too.
好了 来
All right, here we go.
好姑娘 珍妮
Good girl, Jenny.
特别棒
So good.
鲍勃
Bob.
你大中午的怎么就回来了
What are you doing home in the middle of the day?
我就是饿了
Oh, I'm just starved.
回去路上想
Wanted to grab a bite
垫巴两口
while on my way back.
去哪儿了
Back from where?
我下午回店里
Gonna head back to the store for the afternoon.
今晚见
I'll see you tonight.
帮我挑匹好马 -好的
Pick out a good horse for me. - I will
来
Come on.
要是我跟B教友骑马回来晚了
Will you keep my dinner in the oven
能帮我把晚餐
in case I get home a little late
放烤箱里温着吗
from horseback riding with Brother B?
上完钢琴课以后
After piano?
骑马得改天了
It's gonna have to be another day for that.
改天
Another day?
为什么
How come?
简 今晚咱家要一起吃晚饭 然后玩拼图
Jan, we're having dinner tonight and doing a puzzle.
而且 我觉得咱们
Plus, I guess we have been
净跟B教友和他家人一起了
spending a bit too much with Brother B and his family.
才没有
both: No, we haven't!
你还一直跟盖尔教友一起呢
You spend all your time with Sister Gail.
跟B教友相处时间也很多呀
And a lot with Brother B.
是的
That is true.
不过 你父亲觉得得给彼此点空间
But still, your father thinks it's time for a little break.
他就是生气没法跟我们一起玩罢了
He's just mad he can't do the things we can do.
不公平
It's not fair.
你好 女士
Hi there, ma'am.
我来护送一位年轻女士
I am here to escort a young lady
去上钢琴课 然后去骑马
to a piano lesson and then to ride a horse.
我没想到你会过来 B
I wasn't expecting you, B.
应该是误会了
I think there's been a misunderstanding.
我就知道听见你说话声了 -没听错
Thought I heard your voice. - Yeah, you thought right.
学校怎么样 -挺好的
How was school? - Pretty good.
现在去骑马吗
剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表