剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表
I've acted before.
她喜欢表演 就是有时候会紧张
She loves to perform. Sometimes she gets some nerves.
这样吧 我让你们女孩子聊会天
Listen, I'm gonna leave you girls to talk shop.
你可以给她讲讲
Why don't you tell her what you told me
你在纽约学到的东西
about what you learned in New York?
来 坐下
Come. Take a seat.
你熟悉表演方法吗
Are you familiar with the method?
如果在要做的事和你的感觉之间
Well, if you've got this gap between what you're doing
差距太大
and what you're feeling,
那可能就没人认可你的表演了 对吧
then no one's really buying it, right?
但如果你可以运用自己的想象力
But if you can really use your imagination
然后用心去感受
and kind of feel all the things a person in your character's
你要扮演的那个角色
situation might be feeling,
那个角色就会鲜活起来
then the character's kind of real
因为她就是你
'cause she's you.
所以就像 自己骗自己吗
So, um, you're just kind of tricking yourself.
不不不 不是欺骗
No, no, no, no, no. It's not a trick.
你只要
Um, you just
想象一下那个角色
imagine the part inside you
和你的内心世界相同的部分 然后你就会变成她
where the character can be true and you become her.
我告诉我是怎么做的哈
I'll tell you what I do.
就像一个咒语 准备好了吗
It's a little mantra. Ready?
我呼出自己
I breathe out me.
我吸进自己想成为的那个人
I breathe in who I want to be.
来吧 所有人 我们要在一起
♪ Come on, everyone, we got to get together now ♪
欧耶
♪ Oh, yeah ♪
爱是唯一重要的事
♪ Love's the only thing that matters anyhow ♪
这样生命之美
♪ And the beauty of life ♪
才能幸存
♪ Can only survive ♪
如果我们
♪ If we love ♪
彼此相爱
♪ One another ♪
你跑的太快了 -好好玩
You're going to fast! - So fun!
那个剧好看吗
Did you like the show?
和爱丽丝见面开心吗
Enjoyed meeting Alice?
开心
Yeah, I sure did.
我能看到我们的未来
I can just see us.
总有一天我们会在海边买♥♥套房♥了
Someday we are gonna have a house right on the ocean,
傍晚的时候 我们蜷缩在火炉旁边
and in the evening, we'll curl up in front of a glowing fire.
你读着下一部
You'll be reading the script
好莱坞电影的剧本
for your next big Hollywood movie.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
能有你我真是太幸运了
I'm blessed beyond reason to have you.
你现在是什么感觉 娃娃
What are you feeling right now, Dolly?
你可以告诉我的
You can tell me.
嘿 路上太堵了
Hey, uh, damn traffic on the way in.
三车连撞
Three-car pileup.
妈在路上了 需要点时间画妆
Uh, Ma's on her way. She's just fixing her face
握个手吧 莽汉
Put er there, Toughie.
过来
Come here.
简 这是我弟弟 乔
Jan, this here's my baby brother, Joe.
这是简
This is Jan,
那盖尔和孩子们
So you-- you got Gail and the rest of the kids
很快会过来吗
coming up anytime soon?
你去买♥♥点零食吧
Why don't you go grab us some snacks, huh?
爆米花什么的
Maybe some popcorn
那个机器已经修好了
I got that machine up and running again
给我弟来瓶汽水
And, uh, get my brother here a pop.
他需要提个神
He needs a little pick-me-up.
是啊 感觉他旅途劳顿
Yeah, He looks road-weary.
是啊
Yes, he does.
你的 盖尔是个好姑娘
Your-- uh, Gail's a real sweet girl.
没错
Yep
不过不适合我
She's just not the girl for me
这辈子只有一次机会获得幸福
You only get one shot at happiness in this life.
我可不想浪费
I'm not gonna waste mine.
你也不想惹上麻烦对吧 鲍勃
You don't want any trouble, Bob
别担心
You don't worry.
如果联调局发现了
The FBI comes sniffing around,
我会告诉他们你跟这事一点关系都没有
I'll tell them you didn't have nothing to do with anything.
不用再出♥卖♥♥♥我了
Not gonna have to rat me out again
我不担心自己
It's not me I'm worried about.
我在墨西哥吗
Am I in Mexico?
不是 我就在这
No. I'm right here.
我就在自己本该在的地方
I am right where I'm supposed to be
是简来找我的
Jan came to me.
妈
Mom.
儿子 -嗨
My boy. - Hi
看看你啊
Look at you. - Oh!
你看上去可真精神
You look sharp!
还有你这个娱乐中心
And this Fun Center of yours.
真了不起
It's something. - Oh, oh!
你好吗
How's it going?
挺好
It's good.
那就好
Good.
你 你喜欢这吗
You, uh-- you liking it up here?
喜欢 多好玩
Yeah. It's real fun.
你不想
Uh, you wouldn't rather
回家吗
be back home?
有B的地方就是家
Well, you know, my home is with B.
没人理解 但你知道
Nobody understands, but you know,
让我和他分开我宁可去死
I'd rather kill myself than be parted from him.
你知道我要做他永远的伴侣
You know I'm meant to be his eternal companion.
多可爱的小姑娘啊 -是吧
What an adorable girl. - Mm-hmm. Right?
但她年纪非常小
Yeah, she's real young.
贝希托尔德先生
Mr. Berchtold,
有位霍斯特曼先生打电♥话♥找你
there's a Mr. Horstmann on the phone for you.
他说事出紧急
He says it's urgent.
稍等
One sec,
失陪一下
Excuse me.
很快
Very shortly.
好
Yep.
嘿 过来
Hey, come here
天使
Angel.
过去几天
The last couple days
满足了我的所有梦想
have been everything I could have hoped for.
你真的想成为我的永恒伴侣
You really do want to be my eternal companion,
对吗
don't you?
你可以说出来吗 娃娃
Will you say it for me now, Dolly?
说你愿意做我的新娘
Say you'll be my bride.
我愿意 B
I do, B
好 那就好
Good. That's good.
好了
Okay.
今天是简的14岁生日
Today is Jan's 14th birthday,
她妹妹们在等她呢
and her sisters were expecting her here.
我知道 我知道 我也是
I know, I know. I did too.
我不知道是什么耽搁了
I don't know what the holdup is.
我昨天才和他通过电♥话♥
I just spoke to him yesterday.
我想他很快就会带她回家了吧
I imagine he'll be bringing her back home real soon.
你的想法对我的委托人毫无帮助
What you imagine is no help for my clients--
周四你告诉我们
On Thursday, you told us that
他会马上把她带回来
he would bring her back pronto.
现在都周六了
It's Saturday now,
你去告诉那个恶魔我们要起诉他
so you tell that devil we're filing suit.
给我一天时间
Just give me till the end of the day.
我保证
I promise.
我保证我会把你女儿带回家
I-- I promise I will have your daughter back home to you.
今天就办 霍斯特曼
Today, Horstmann.
我今早和我在匡提科的一个熟人谈过
I was talking to a contact of mine this morning at Quantico.
她是这方面的专家 她认为贝希托尔德
She's an expert in this field, and it's her opinion
对简这样的年幼♥女♥孩
that the-- the kind of sexual obsession
这种专一对年轻女孩的
剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表