剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表
尽可能的多待在一起
over the next two years before you turn 16.
唯一的办法就是让他们签了那些文件
The only way that happens is if they sign those papers.
一切都取决于那些文件
Everything depends on those papers.
这跟我在学校交朋友
What's that got to do with making friends
有什么关系呢
while I'm there?
我们不想出错 破坏任务
We don't want to slip up and compromise the mission.
知道吗 扎达跟我说了一件事
You know, Zada told me something
我觉得能让你打起精神来
that I think might cheer you up.
那里有个修女来自她们的星球
One of the nuns there is from their planet,
就像你一样
just like you.
我不知道是哪一个
I don't know which one,
但她会照顾你的
but she'll be watching over you.
我能和她说话吗
Can I talk to her?
我觉得最好不要
Oh, I think it's probably best not to.
你可能会找错人 说不该说的话
You might talk to the wrong one, say too much.
我觉得扎达和扎特拉会不高兴的
And I don't think Zada and Zethra would like that.
噢 我差点忘了
Oh, I almost forgot.
我还有一个惊喜要给你
I got one more surprise for you.
便携式电视机
It's a portable TV.
我在杂♥志♥上见过这个
I saw one just like this in a magazine
现在你可以看《仿生女人》
Well, now you can watch "Bionic Woman"
《霹雳娇娃》之类的了
and "Charlie's Angels" and all that.
但你要保守秘密
But you got to keep it a secret.
学校不允许看电视的
No TVs allowed at school.
谢谢你
Thank you.
当你孤单的时候可以看看 想起我
Watch it when you're lonely and think of me,
无敌金刚
the Six Million Dollar Man.
知道吗 那部电影上映前两年
You know, I met Lee Majors about two years
我就认识李·梅杰斯了
before that show came out.
我告诉他我有一个关于宇航员受伤的
And I told him I had an idea for a program
节目的想法
about an astronaut who gets injured.
然后我打开电视 看到那个电影
And then I turn on the TV and I see that show,
心里想 该死的
and I think, gosh darn it
那是我的想法
That's my idea.
反正我也不想在好莱坞和那些
I wouldn't want to be out here in Hollywood
“小妞”混在一起
with all those "pinkos" anyways.
她母亲在我们逃离巴解组织时不幸去世了
Her mother passed tragically when we were escaping the PLO.
我觉得最好不要跟她提起这件事
I find it best not to speak to her about it.
幸运的是 杰瑞
You know luckily, Jerry has--
不好意思
Sorry.
叫习惯了
It's a force of habit.
福特总统一直很支持我
President Ford has been so supportive.
我们很荣幸能尽我们所能支持
We're proud to support the work you do
你为白宫所做的工作 托布勒先生
for the White House in any way we can, Mr Tobler.
谢谢你们
Well, thank you, sisters.
我相信她在这里会过得很好
I'm sure she'll be just fine here.
知道吗 中情局调查过你们学校
You know, the CIA investigated your school.
所以我知道关于福林特里奇
So I know just about everything there is to know
圣心学校的一切
about Flintridge Sacred Heart.
失陪一下
Would you excuse me?
记牢我和你说的话 宝贝
Remember what I told you, Dolly.
这里有人会看着你
One of them will be watching over you.
明白吗
Got it?
好的
Okay
来吧
Come here
请你们照顾好我的简妮斯
You take care of my Janis now.
当然了
Of course.
在避难所
♪ In the shelter ♪
早晨当太阳
♪ In the morning ♪
灿烂地照耀着
♪ As the sun was brightly beaming ♪
我听到她的哭声
♪ I heard her crying out ♪
这是怎么了
♪ What is it all about? ♪
我不知道
♪ I just don't know ♪
但我不能回家
♪ But I can't go back home ♪
孤单的公主
♪ Lonely princess ♪
独自在外的日子
♪ All the days out on your own ♪
正变得空虚
♪ Are growing empty ♪
一切都不顺利
♪ Nothing is going well ♪
如果你能告诉他们就好了
♪ If you could only tell them... ♪
这位是你的室友 索菲亚
This is your roommate, Sophia.
他们太真实了 让人无法理解
♪ They're too real to understand ♪
太多陈词滥调了
♪ Too many trite expressions ♪
以被迫拒绝而告终
♪ Ended in forced rejections ♪
很久以前
♪ Long ago ♪
太多无辜的面孔
♪ Too many innocent faces ♪
太多遥远的地方
♪ Too many far-out places ♪
有些不对劲
♪ Something's wrong ♪
我来告诉你什么不对劲
♪ Let me tell you that something's wrong ♪
已经这样很久了
♪ It's been that way so long ♪
我不敢相信我听到的
I can't believe what I've been hearing,
火星人 飞碟
Martians, flying saucers.
我知道这听起来像是我疯了
I know this is gonna sound crazy,
但外面有东西
but there was something out there.
我看到了 -你看到了吗
I saw it. - You saw it?
说吧 奥斯卡 你看到了什么
Come on, Oscar. What'd you see?
一个飞碟
A flying saucer.
别人说的都是真的
Everything that these people are saying is true.
一个巨大的飞碟 -真的吗
A great big flying saucer. - Really?
等等 那比尔·罗宾逊呢
Wait, wait, what about Bill Robinson?
他是UFO专家 他也看到了吗
He's a UFO expert. Did he see it too?
我亲爱的天使
他一点也不知道
He hasn't got the faintest idea about it,
但那东西就是在
but it was there.
飞碟从他们头顶飞过 然后消失了
It flew over them and then disappeared.
消失了吗
Disappeared?
对 那是一束光 亮的
Yes, it was a beam, a light.
他们整天都在骑马
And they just ride horses all day.
好嫉妒 -我不明白
So jealous. - I don't even understand.
嘿 新来的
Well, hey, new girl.
你没必要显得这么紧张
You don't need to look so nervous.
我们又不咬人 你叫什么
We don't bite. What's your name?
简妮斯 简妮斯·托布勒
Janis. Janis Tobler.
你从哪儿来的 简妮斯·托布勒
Well, where are you from, Janis Tobler?
来这儿之前 我爸和我在黎巴嫩
Um, well, before here, my dad and I were in Lebanon.
那里有帅哥吗
Are there any cute guys there?
我不太想聊这些
I don't really like to talk about it.
好吧 随便你
Okay. Suit yourself.
你知道《草原小屋》里的
Did you know Melissa Sue Anderson
梅丽莎·苏·安德森在这里吗
from "Little House on the Prairie" goes here?
总之 下周末 会有游泳池
Anyway, next weekend, there's going to be a pool.
所以你要带上你的泳衣
So that means bring your bathing suits.
哦 简妮斯 请进
Oh, Janis, come in.
请坐
Have a seat.
我能帮你什么忙吗
What can I help you with?
我只是想问点事
I just wanted to ask about something
问什么
What is it?
你想问什么就问什么
Ask anything you like.
你
Are you...
你
Are you...
像我一样吗
like me?
我不明白你在说什么 简妮斯
I'm not sure what you mean, Janis.
你真的没事吗
Are you sure you're all right?
嗯 没 对不起
Yeah. No, I'm sorry.
我只是觉得我感觉不太
I just don't think that I'm feeling very--
简妮斯
Janis.
我知道这是怎么了
I know what this is about.
你想妈妈了 是吗
You miss your mother, don't you?
失去父母是很痛苫的事
Losing a parent is hard.
为此感到悲伤并没有错
There's nothing wrong with being sad about it.
但你总可以向主寻求安慰
But you can always turn to the Lord for comfort.
别忘了 你父亲还在
剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表