剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表
Now horseback riding?
B 鲍勃不是跟你说了今晚不行吗
B, didn't Bob tell you that tonight wasn't gonna work?
你也知道鲍勃这人
Oh, you know Bob
一会儿一变的
Back and forth till your head spins.
他还是没答应
I'm afraid he still says no.
真希望鲍勃不要对她那么严格
Sure wish Bob wouldn't be so strict with her.
要不这周末我们
Why don't we all just do something together
约一下吧
this weekend?
或者明天我再给你做个三明治
Or how about I bring you another sandwich
送店里去
tomorrow at the store?
我挺喜欢咱俩能聊聊天的 -嗯
I like our talks. - Yeah
可以呀
Well, that sounds great.
那咱该怎么跟小姑娘说
Meantime, what are we gonna tell that little girl?
就不麻烦你
It doesn't even make sense
送她去学琴了
for you to take her to piano now.
反正我得送凯伦和苏珊去唱诗班练习
I have to take Karen and Susan to choir practice anyway.
我自己也不想去骑马
I don't even want to go horseback riding for myself.
贾斯珀让我给他房♥间里做个书架
Jasper asked me to build a bookcase for his room.
我没顾上我自己儿子 就为了能对简信守诺言
I'm neglecting my own boy just so I can keep my word to Jan.
看在皮特的份上
For Pete's sake.
我不在乎谁送她 你送她去上课吧
I don't care who takes her. You take her to the lesson.
我回家跟孩子们玩
I'll go home and play with the boys.
之后我会去接她
I'll pick her up after.
我唯一在乎的是
The only thing I care about
别让小姑娘失望
is not disappointing a little girl.
你也知道那种感觉
You know what that's like.
就是很想得到某样东西
Just wanting something so bad.
你懂的吧 玛丽·安
Don't you, Mary Ann?
你还记得我跟你说过什么吗
Do you remember what I told you?
简 钢琴课后见
Jan, I'll see you after your piano lesson.
但我们必须六点半准时回家
But we need to be home by 6:30 sharp.
耶
Yes!
下课之后鲍勃·贝希托尔德会来接她
Bob Berchtold's gonna pick her up
带她去骑马
to go horseback riding when she's finished today.
听起来会很有意思
That sounds fun.
你这周有练习吗
Did you practice this week?
有的 女士
Yes, ma'am
G小调小步舞曲 - 巴♥赫♥
不要看手
Don't look at your hands.
要看谱 手要
Read your music, and put your hands like--
对 很好
yes, perfect.
好啦
Okay.
马不会跑的
Those horses aren't going anywhere,
越看表
and the more you look at that clock,
时间过得越慢
the slower times goes.
再来
Again.
他来了 -什么
He's here! - What? Uh--
怎么这么久啊
What took you so long?
马可不会一直等哦
These horses aren't gonna wait forever.
我又没迟到 -哦
I'm not late. - Oh
差点忘了
Oh. Almost forgot.
你的过敏药
Your allergy pill.
看好 没水我也能吃
Look. I can take it without water.
你真的很不一样 知道吗
You are something else. You know that?
好了 驾
All right. Giddy up.
BGM: Kiss An Angel Good Morning - Charley Pride
我随时随地总会
♪ I've always got a smilin' face ♪
面带微笑
♪ Any time and any place ♪
每当他们问我为何如此
♪ And every time they ask me why ♪
我只是笑笑说
♪ I just smile and say ♪
你只需
♪ You've got to... ♪
轻吻天使 道声早安
♪ Kiss an angel good morning ♪
当你离开时 让她知道你在想她
♪ And let her know you think about her when you're gone ♪
轻吻天使 道声早安
♪ You kiss an angel good morning ♪
当你归家后 像魔鬼一样和她沉迷
♪ And love her like the devil when you get back home ♪
我去
Oh, my gosh.
你要是去唱诗班 他们肯定会把你踢出去的
If you were in a choir, they'd kick you out.
幸福的秘密
♪ The secret of a happiness ♪
我觉得吧 宝贝儿
Well, the way I see it, dolly,
不管你声音什么样
whatever voice you're blessed with,
都得放声歌♥唱
you gotta sing with that voice.
嗯
Yeah.
我想你说的对
I guess you're right.
我说的秘密
♪ The secret I'm speakin' of ♪
是女人和男人陷入爱河
♪ Is a woman and a man in love ♪
答案就是
♪ And the answer is... ♪
B -洋娃娃
B? - Yes, dolly.
真高兴我们是朋友
I'm glad we're friends.
你可以亲吻天使说早安
♪ You've got to kiss an angel good mornin' ♪
我也是 宝贝儿
Me too, honey.
我也是
Me too.
亲吻天使说早安
♪ Kiss an angel good mornin' ♪
回家后狠狠的爱她
♪ And lover her like the devil when you get back home ♪
如果每个人都像我们
World sure would be a nice place to live
拥有这样的友谊 那世界会变得多么好啊
if everybody could just have a friendship like we do.
做自己
To be who you are,
做让自己开心的事
and do what makes you happy.
嗯
Yeah.
听起来真不错
That sounds nice.
鸡肉快好了吗
Is chicken almost ready?
还有5分钟 去洗手吧
Five minutes. Go wash your hands.
你也是 苏西·Q
You too, Susie Q.
简妮呢
Where's Jani?
她应该马上就到家了
Oh, she should be home any minute.
她今晚决定
You know, she just had her heart set on
去骑马了
horseback riding tonight.
见鬼 玛丽·安
Well, dang it, Mary Ann.
我们之前谈过的对不对
We discussed this, didn't we?
是 但是放学后B来了
Yes, but then B came by the house after school,
然后简就兴奋起来了
and Jan just got so excited.
每次说好什么事
How am I supposed to lead this family
你非要插一杠子
if every time I put my foot down,
你这样咱家还怎么搞
you go and just--
对不起
I'm sorry.
他答应6:30就回来
I made him promise they'd be home by 6:30.
他们去哪了
Where are they?
如果我们不拼拼图
If we're not gonna do the puzzle,
那8点时能看《华生一家》吗
can we watch "The Waltons" at 8:00?
可以 但你得先做作业
Yes. But finish your homework first.
他们去骑马的那个牧场
What was the name of the ranch
叫什么
where they went riding?
盖尔应该知道 对吧
Gail would know, wouldn't she?
别吵了
Boys, hush.
喂
Yes?
盖尔 玛丽·安和鲍勃一家
Hi, Gail. It's Mary Ann and Bob.
嗨 玛丽·安怎么了
Oh, hi, Mary Ann. What's going on?
说实话我们有点担心
We're a bit worried, to be honest.
B一小时之前就该送简回来了
B was supposed to bring Jan back an hour ago.
希望他们不是爆胎了什么的吧
I hope they haven't had a flat or anything like that.
我 希望不是吧
Oh, I-- I hope not.
那他们肯定就是玩过头了
I bet they lost track of time is all.
你知道简有多喜欢花马
You know how Jan loves that old paint horse.
我哥基斯牧场的那匹吗
The one at my brother Keith's ranch?
但我很确定
But I'm sure he said
他说他们去的是美国瀑布
they were going to American Falls.
他跟我说一个客户在那边有个牧场
He told me about a customer who has a ranch out that way?
我明白了
Oh, I see.
盖尔 我是鲍勃 这事我真有点不高兴了
Gail, this is Bob. I don't like this one bit.
不如我过去吧
I think it would be better if I just come over there
我们可以当面谈
and we can talk about this in person.
可以吗
Would that be all right?
好吧
剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表