剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表
it's fine.
来吧
Come on.
BGM: Lionel Richie - Easy
我伪装自己的时候 会很不快乐
♪ I'm not happy when I try to fake it ♪
不
♪ No ♪
那就是我那么潇洒自在的原因
♪ Ooh, that's why I'm easy ♪
就像是星期天的早晨一样潇洒自在
♪ I'm easy like Sunday morning ♪
那就是我那么潇酒自在的原因
♪ 'Cause I'm easy ♪
就像是星期天的早晨一样潇洒自在
♪ Whoo, easy like Sunday morning ♪
没错
♪ Yeah ♪
你们玩得开心吗
You girls have fun?
简 卡洛琳
Jan? Caroline?
看来你们回家 有人很兴奋啊
Sounds like someone is excited you're home.
快说吧 我想知道
Come on. I want to hear
埃里克有没有让你做他女朋友
if Eric asked you to be his girlfriend.
如果你们想吃的话
There's some mint chocolate chip in the freezer
冰箱里有薄荷巧克力冰激凌
if you girls want some.
晚安
Goodnight.
简
Hey, Jan?
我们在这里
We're in here.
简
Jan?
你在做什么呢
What are you doing?
不
No.
不 不要 求你们了
No, no, no, please.
不
No.
扎达和泽特拉是谁
Who's Zada and Zethra?
他们说他们告诉他了
They said they told him.
他们告诉他了
They told him that--
这是B的笔迹
This is B's writing.
孩子
The baby...
他们告诉他了 我们不得不那么做
They told him that we had to.
我们在这儿
We're here.
好吗
Okay?
这里很安全的
It's safe.
简
Jan.
B做了什么
What did B do?
就是
Just the...
第一次出事的时候
The first time it happened,
她跟他一起在墨西哥
she was in Mexico with him.
简 没事的
Jan, it'll be okay.
好
Yes.
他们肯定不愿意帮你的
I mean, they're not gonna want to help you.
早上好
Good morning.
简 出什么事了
Jan, what's-- what's wrong?
怎么了吗
What happened?
很长时间以来 我都一直
I've-- I've been lying to you guys
在骗你们
for a really long time.
我不希望你们出事
I didn't want anything bad to happen to you.
那 不管是什么事 亲爱的
Well, what-- whatever it is, honey,
我们都在这里
we're here.
过来 亲爱的
Come here, sweetheart.
没事的
It's okay.
在B去墨西哥之前 在他房♥车里
In B's motor home, before he went to Mexico.
出过事
something happened.
然后 那里有人
And-- and there were these people from--
另一个星球来的人 在跟我说话
from another planet who were talking to me.
另一个星球来的
From another planet?
你是 你是说外星人吗
Do you-- do you mean aliens?
他们告诉我 我和他们是一样的
It's just they told me that I was one of them and that--
说他们需要我的帮助 来拯救他们的同伴
and that they needed my help to save their people.
怎么救
How?
他们说我得和鲍勃生个孩子
It's just they said that I had to have a baby with B,
自从我12岁开始 我就一直在尝试
and I've been trying to since I was 12.
我 对不起
I'm just-- I'm sorry.
我不敢告诉别人 -我的天
I couldn't tell anyone. - Oh, my God.
对不起 爸爸
I'm sorry, Dad.
过来 -对不起
Come here. - Sorry.
过来
Come here.
这都不是你的错
None of this is your fault.
小简
Jani.
你们能原谅我吗
Can you please forgive me?
错都是我们的
We made every mistake in the world.
你完全没做错
You have done nothing wrong.
你什么都可以跟我们说的
You could tell us anything.
我们还是会一直爱你的
We will never stop loving you.
好吗
Okay?
没事的
It's okay.
都没事了
It's all right.
我的宝贝
Oh, my baby.
用爱包裹你爱的人
♪ Shower the people you love with love ♪
好
All right.
我真的需要先找到蓝色的边角
I really need to find these blue edges.
看看这一块行不行
Let's see if that one works.
我能说什么呢
What can I say?
这不就找到了
That's a Bingo Bango.
有了
Mm. Ah, I got it.
既然我这块已经拼好了
Ooh, I guess I'll go and get that
那就我去接电♥话♥吧
since I already got my part of the puzzle.
行吧
Oh, ha-ha.
你好 这里是布博格家
Hello? Brobergs.
小娃娃
Oh, Dolly.
能听到你的声音真好
Always good to hear your voice.
蓝色的找到了
Got a blue.
BGM: Always See Your Face
有没有人来
♪ Won't somebody please ♪
救我于水火
♪ Help me with my miseries? ♪
或者能体会
♪ Can't somebody see, yeah ♪
我的惨痛生活
♪ What this world has done to me ♪
我知道 我知道
♪ And I know, I know ♪
我说 我说
♪ And I say, oh, I say ♪
不论我去到哪里
♪ That no matter where I go ♪
我都会想着你
♪ No, I will always see your face ♪
打错电♥话♥的
It was the wrong number.
有没有人来
♪ Somebody please ♪
帮我回忆
♪ Help me with my memories ♪
或者能体会
♪ Can somebody see, yeah ♪
我的惨痛生活
♪ What this world has done to me? ♪
我知道 我知道
♪ And I know, I know ♪
我说 我说
♪ And I say, oh, I say ♪
不论你去到哪里
♪ That no matter where you go ♪
你都会想到我
♪ No, you will always see my face ♪
她没有理睬他
上世纪80年代和90年代,罗伯特·贝希托尔德一直试图联♥系♥简
贝希·托尔德一直在猎寻其他儿童
我知道 我知道
♪ And I know, I know ♪
我说 我说
♪ And I say, oh, I say ♪
不论你去到哪里
♪ That no matter where you go ♪
你都会想到我
♪ No, you will always see my face ♪
2003年,简告诉玛丽·安,她准备分享她的故事
玛丽·安出版了一本书《失窃的天真》
讲述了简与罗伯特·贝希托尔德以及她自己经历的真♥相♥
2004年,简上法庭与贝希托尔德对质
不论你去到哪里
♪ And no matter where you go ♪
简:贝希托尔德先生,我的目标是教育公众了解像你这样的掠食者
简:就是这个目的
贝希托尔德:我明白了
简:希望你真正明白
简:真正的
简:不敢相信你还能坦然的看着我
简:你真是冷酷无情
贝希托尔德:抱歉给了你这种感觉
贝希托尔德:我想为我
贝希托尔德:给你带来的伤害
贝希托尔德:向你公开道歉
简:你真想道歉的话
简:你就应该站起来,讲真话,然后去监狱坐牢
不久后他自杀了
不论我去到哪里
♪ And no matter where I go ♪
2006年,玛丽·安帮助通过了一项法案
取消了爱达荷州性♥虐♥受害者的诉讼时效
我都会想到你
♪ No, I will always see your face ♪
事发42年后,鲍勃终于告诉了玛丽·安,他与贝希托尔德的性经历
他们的婚姻持续到2018年鲍勃去世
我看到了你
♪ Hey, look, and I can see your face ♪
剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表