剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表
Think about it this way, no Bob?
不正好符合我们之前的梦想吗
This is what we've always talked about.
如果你先遇见的人是我
What if we'd met first? Huh?
想想我们会过着怎样的人生
You think of what our life would be like?
所有问题迎刃而解
It'd solve all our problems.
对吧 -对
Would it? - Sure.
咱们搬去杰克森霍尔 把孩子们也带过去
We move to Jackson Hole. We bring the kids.
过着《布雷迪家族》一样的生活
We'd be like the Brady Bunch.
我想娶你 玛丽安
I want you to marry me, Mary Ann.
当快乐列车向你驶来时 先跳上去吧
When the happiness train comes, you gotta jump on it
不然它会开走的
or you miss it.
我不想错过这个机会
And I don't want to miss it.
但你得跟我一起跳上来
But you gotta come with me.
你带着女儿们
You and the girls.
更好 我们知道自己有责任
...better, and we know we have a responsibility,
我们的思想 情感
each of us, with our thoughts, emotions,
态度和言语
attitudes, and words.
要对这个家的每个成员负责
...individual family members.
太多时候 我们让家庭成员
All too often, we leave family members
来承担我们的思想重担
to assume how we feel towards...
嗨 鲍勃
Hi, Bob.
但很多时候 我们本可以更好地沟通
But so often, we could have communicated better
我们的真实感受
had we known how they really felt about--
鲍勃 我觉得自己真蠢
Bob, I feel like such a fool.
我
I was--
我被蒙蔽了双眼
I was so blind.
但我已经看清内心了
But no more.
我爱你
I love you.
不爱他
Not him.
你能原谅我吗
Can you ever forgive me?
我能坐下吗
Can I sit?
女儿们还好吗
How are the girls?
她们挺想妈妈的
They miss their mother.
我也想她们
I miss them too.
和她们的父亲
And their father.
没有这个家 我活不下去
I can't live without my family.
妈妈
Mom?
嘿 -妈妈
Hey. - Mom?
妈妈 -你真的回来了
Mom! - You're really here.
妈 你回来了
Mom, you came back. Oh.
简
Jan.
看到你我太开心了
It's so good to see you.
真对不起 我之前不辞而别
I'm so sorry I left without saying goodbye.
你不会再走了吧
Are you home now for good?
嗯 妈妈会待在家一阵子
Uh, your mother's gonna stay for a while.
然后我们再说吧
Then we'll see.
请记录在案 这是一次不公开审理
Let the record reflect this is a closed proceeding.
被告已经认罪
And the defendant has entered a guilty plea,
听从法庭发落
throwing himself at the mercy of the court.
七月
罗伯特·布赫托德 请起立
Robert Berchtold, please rise.
在考虑了所有的证据
Having considered all the evidence
和你的认罪陈述后
as well as your plea,
本庭判决你五年监禁
I sentence you to a term of five years in prison.
不过 鉴于你是初犯
However, since this is a first offense
认错态度良好
and you have shown remorse,
但会有45天的缓刑期
all but 45 days of that sentence
如果缓刑期再犯
will be suspended only to be reinforced
才会执行5年监禁
if you reoffend.
命你九月底前去监狱报到
You're hereby ordered to report by the end of September
服完剩下的刑期
to serve the remainder of your sentence
时间为
which with timed served will be...
15天
15 days.
15天
15 days?
我也无法相信
I can't believe it either.
我们还能做什么
What can we do?
什么也做不了 都结束了
Nothing. It's over
皮特 他带她去墨西哥的时间都超过15天了
Pete, he had her in Mexico longer than 15 days.
你真觉得这样公平吗
I mean, does this seem fair to you?
至少他身上还背着
At least there's the suspended sentence
缓刑期
looming over him.
不管他想去哪里
Anywhere he tries to go,
我们都会派人盯着他
I'll let them know about him.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
太棒了 爸爸妈妈
Oh, great. Mom, Dad,
我正在找你们
just the folks I needed to talk to.
什么事 简
What is it, Jani?
有一家很棒的剧院
Well, there's this amazing theater.
非常高级的剧院
It's wonderful.
演员专业 设备齐全
And they've got professional actors and everything.
我有机会成为他们一员
I could be an important part of it.
我听说他们要排
I hear they're doing a production
《再见小鸟》这场戏
of "Bye, Bye, Birdie."
或许我能加入他们的班底
And maybe I could get cast in the ensemble.
从演夏季剧目开始 积累更多经验
Start off in summer stock to get more experience.
开启我梦寐以求的事业
It could be the start of what I've always dreamed of.
听上去不错 简
That's nice, Jan.
剧院在哪儿
Uh, w-where is this?
骑自行车能到吗
You-- can you bike to it?
不 不在我们这儿
Well, it's not-it's not really in town.
在杰克逊霍尔
It's in Jackson Hole
不行
both: No.
我这么做也能帮到你俩
Well, I'd be doing this for you too
你什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
从经济上帮到你们
Financially.
爸爸的收入支撑不起我们想要的生活
Dad's income can't really give us the life we want.
简 你这么说太过分了
Jan, that is a terrible thing to say.
马上向你父亲道歉
You apologize to your father.
为什么 我说的是实话
Why? It's true.
我们不需要你赚钱养家
We do not need you to contribute financially.
你还是个孩子 -我都快14岁了
You are a child. - I'm almost 14.
你不能去杰克逊霍尔
You're not going to Jackson Hole.
我无论想做什么你们都拦着
You know, you never let me do what I want.
没见过你们这样的父母
You're terrible parents.
一点都不关心我的梦想 -好了 冷静 行吗
You don't care about my dreams. - Okay, calm down, all right?
不 你才冷静
No, you calm down.
我恨你们
God, I hate you!
你们都是大蠢货 -简
You're so damn stupid! - Jan.
小姐 回你房♥间去
Young lady, go to your room.
你被禁足了
You're grounded.
娃娃 我给你写了这么多信
Dolly, I've written you so many letters
已经忘了我对你说过什么
I'm not sure what I've told you
没说过什么 请你永远别放弃
and what I haven't, Never give up.
永远记得我们的共同使命
Always remember the mission we share.
我知道这很难
I know it will be hard.
但我们是扎达和泽特拉
Zada and Zethra and all the dying children
和所有垂死的孩子的唯一指望
are counting on us.
永远记住 我是
Always remember I am...
目标要明确
Don't lose focus.
我做了一个梦
I had this dream
你都上大学了 我可以来看望你
You're in college by now, I can come visit.
咱们就再也没这些麻烦了
...and our problems are over.
我们只有彼此
And all we have is each other,
我们总有一天会在一起的
and one day we will be together.
在看着我们
Watching us.
只有你和我 爱你的B
Only you and me and love. B.
简 我要去商店
Jan, I'm going to the store.
帮我照顾下妹妹们
Keep an eye on your sisters.
简
Jan!
好的 -你保证
I will. - Promise?
别横穿马路
Don't run across the street.
剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表