剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表
Brothers and sisters, before we begin,
我想请大家为贾斯珀·贝希托尔德
I'd like to ask us all to pray for Jasper Berchtold
和贝希托尔德家人祈祷
and the Berchtold family.
贾斯珀突然得了急病
Jasper has been taken with a very sudden
病因不明
and confounding illness
医生们还在进行会诊
that the doctors are still trying to diagnose.
所以请替他们祈祷吧
So please, do keep them in your thoughts.
我给贾斯珀做了个康复篮子
I made Jasper a get well basket,
我想亲自送给他
and I wanna take it over.
我想跟他说声对不起
I just need to tell him I'm sorry.
你认为他生病
Wait, you think it's your fault
是你的错吗
that he got sick?
这毫无道理啊
That doesn't make any sense.
你经常说 人们生病时你要表现出仁慈
You always say show charity when people get sick.
你不能去他家
You're not going over there.
怎么了 他们说过我们不能
What? We were told not to interact
跟贝希托尔德家人接触玛丽·安
with the Berchtolds, Mary Ann
B又不在
B won't even be there.
他得回奥格登去工作
He has to go back to Ogden for work.
他可能现在就在回去的路上了
He's probably halfway back by now.
我们不能跟他们家任何人
We're supposed to cut off all contact
来往
with the whole family.
贾斯珀和其他孩子又没做错什么
Jasper and the other children haven't done anything wrong,
而且什么对我们好是由我们自己来决定的 鲍勃
and we have to decide what's right for us, Bob.
这难道不是个很容易做出的决定吗
Well, than this one's an easy decision to make.
孩子们不应该因为他们父母做的事
Children shouldn't be punished
而受到惩罚
for their parents' mistakes
快进来
Well, come in.
没想到你会来
I wasn't expecting you.
简给贾斯珀做了这个
Jan made this for Jasper.
我的天
Oh, my goodness.
她可真有心
She truly does have the biggest heart.
贾斯珀一定很感动
Jasper will be so touched.
我会拿给他的 我明天一早
I'll bring it to him. I go back to the hospital
就去医院
tomorrow morning.
那我先走了 -别
I'll leave you. - No!
拜托了
Please?
医生说可能是
The doctors say it might be something
感染性神经元炎
called "infectious neurosis."
他早上醒来
He just woke up and
然后腿就不能动了
Couldn't move his legs.
我们不得不把他从上铺给抬下来
We had to lift him down from the top bunk.
幸好鲍勃在
I mean, thank heaven Bob was here.
他前一天晚上开车去教会
He had driven up the night before for church.
我的天
Oh, my goodness.
贾斯珀的事真抱歉
I'm so sorry for Jasper.
我满脑子想的都是我该做什么
All I can think about is what else I can do,
怎样才能让他好起来
how I can make him well.
当孩子们承受痛苦时
When our children are in pain,
很难再去考虑别的事
it's hard to think of anything else.
好想念跟你聊天
I've missed talking to you.
我试图做你教我做的肉糜卷
I tried to make your meat loaf recipe.
但味道不一样
It wasn't the same.
我可以给你做
Well, I'll make it for you.
随时都可以
Anytime.
玛丽·安 我想跟你说
Mary Ann, I have to tell you...
鲍勃感觉很难过
Bob just feels so bad.
整件事都把他拖垮了
This whole thing has wrecked him.
我不能谈这事 -他一心想着去跟你们道歉
I can't talk about all that. - He's desperate to apologize.
我 我从没见过他这样
I-- I've never seen him like this.
但我知道他有多想解决你们之间的问题
But I know how badly he wants to make things right with you.
明天我想去加兰多看望我母亲
I think I'm gonna go visit my mother in Garland tomorrow.
我知道你会来的
I knew you'd come.
我只能停留一小会
I can only stay a short time.
我母亲还等我吃晚饭呢
My mother's expecting me for dinner.
都听你的 玛丽·安
Whatever you say, Mary Ann.
我想知道到底发生了什么
I want you to tell me what went on down there.
我要真♥相♥
The truth.
为什么不进来说呢
Why don't you come inside?
我知道外面冷
I know how cold you get.
来吧
Come on.
给你 -不要
Here you go. - No.
好吧
All right.
天
Ah, gosh.
你看上去真美
You look so wonderful.
不
Oh, no.
不要再说了
Stop all that.
你说的对
You're right, yeah.
你身上有那么多美德
You just have so much goodness in you.
我来这就是为了弄清楚
I'm here because I need to understand.
所以你给我讲讲在墨西哥到底发生了什么
Help me understand what went on in Mexico.
你为什么要给你和简
And why you got those marriage papers with.
弄了个结婚证书
with you and Jan.
见鬼 玛丽·安你知道原因的
Well, dang it, Mary Ann. You know why.
因为鲍勃找了联调局探员
It's because Bob called the FBI.
我们只能做个结婚证书
We had to get married on paper,
因为我们都想回来
'cause we both wanted to come back.
否则我接下来这10年都要在墨西哥坐牢
Otherwise I'd spend the next ten years
没办法回美国
in a Mexican jail, fightin' to get back to the States.
是真的吗
Is that true?
当然是
Hell yes it's true!
所以我才没告诉她
That's why I never even told her about it.
我不想让她认为我们俩结婚了
I didn't want her to think we'd actually gotten married.
那可太奇怪了 不是吗
That'd be a little weird. Wouldn't it?
玛丽·安
Mary Ann...
那只是一张纸而已
It's a piece of paper.
我只是想办法要把她带回到你身边
I just had to find a way to get her back home to you
而不至于被关在那边
without getting locked up.
我还是很恼火
I'm still so upset.
都有杀了你的心
I could just about kill you.
你知道吗 玛丽·安
You know, Mary Ann,
你彻底把我给毁了
you have ruined my life.
自从我第一眼看到你
Ever since I first laid eyes on you.
我的天
Oh, hell.
我必须坦白
I may as well confess it.
我就想跟你私奔
You're the one I wanted to run away with.
我爱你
I love you.
只爱你
And only you.
但是你 你
But you-- you're--
你却那么忠于自己的婚姻
you're just so damned devoted.
那盖尔和鲍勃呢
What about Gail and Bob?
鲍勃配不上你
Bob doesn't deserve you.
我为他难过
I feel bad for him,
他负担太重了
for the burden he carries.
他还是个男同 你知道的 -不 他不是
He's a homosexual, you know. - No, he's not.
我了解我丈夫
I know my husband.
你就不能坐下吗
Will you sit down?
拜托了
Please?
你站在那让我特别紧张
You just make me nervous
好像随时都要走的样子
standing here like you're gonna up and go.
我给你弄杯热饮吧
Let me make something hot for you to sip on.
每次我看到她
You know, every time
站在那做饭
I saw her standing here cooking...
都会幻想那是你
I imagined it was you.
她做的一切
Everything she did,
都会提醒我自己有多想和你在一起
it just reminded me how much I wanted to be with you.
就像是揭示了我的内心 玛丽·安
It opened up something inside me, Mary Ann,
我内心的感受
about the way I felt
我对你的感觉
and the way I feel for you.
我不能再失去你了
I can't lose you again.
不能
剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表