剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表
好的 给你 -谢谢
Sure. Here. - Thank you.
鲍勃 -嗯
Bob? - Mm-hmm?
我那天跟玛丽安聊过了
I did talk with Mary Ann the other day...
就是她帮我改造形象的那天
When she was helping me find a new look.
聊什么
About what?
就 随便聊聊
Oh, just...things.
还记得你说过想要
You remember how we wanted
多多了解布鲁伯格一家吗
to get to know the Brobergs better?
我了解过了 就这样
Well, I did, is all.
你发现
You find out...
什么有趣的事了吗 跟玛丽安
anything interesting from Mary Ann about their--
或者他们的亲密关系相关的
their intimate relationship?
玛丽安确实说过
Mary Ann did say
鲍勃有时候
that Bob can be a bit...
有点沉默寡言
reticent at times.
守旧自封
Old-fashioned
是挺像鲍勃的
That sounds like Bob
我去了B教友的商店
I went to B's store,
我俩打打闹闹的 玩得好开心
and we had fun teasing each other and everything.
开心 开心 开心
Fun, fun, fun.
然后回到家吃了晚餐
Then I came home and had dinner,
早早地上♥床♥睡觉
and I got ready for bed.
你又在写什么呀
What are you writing about?
跟贝赫托德一家度过的快乐时光
Just the fun we had with the Berchtolds.
乔尔说我们下周可以睡在他家的蹦床上
Joel said we could sleep on their trampoline next week.
那里孩子无忧无虑
♪ Where the children are free ♪
跟我来吧 牵起我的手
♪ Come with me, take my hand ♪
我们躺下来 -好期待啊
♪ And we'll lay ♪ - I'm so excited!
在这片河流自♥由♥流淌的土地上
♪ In a land where the river runs free ♪
太好了 我们下周要在蹦床上过夜喽
Yes, we're sleeping over on the trampoline next week!
蹦床耶
Trampoline!
B教友
Sister B?
亲爱的 怎么了
Sweetheart, what's the matter, huh?
我做噩梦了
I had a nightmare.
我应该是在梦里乱踢了一番
And I guess I kicked,
因为醒来之后 我的睡袍都缠在一起了
'cause when I woke up, my nightgown was all tangled
好了 你现在没事了
Well, you're all right now.
我给你热点牛奶 好吗
Why don't I make you some warm milk, huh?
简妮 你怎么醒了
Jani, what are you doing up?
简妮做噩梦了
Jani had a little nightmare,
我来给她热点牛奶
so I'm gonna make her some warm milk.
热牛奶应该会助眠
Well, that should do the trick.
教友B最擅长了
Sister B knows best.
需要再给你吃一片
You think you might need
抗过敏药吗 简妮
another one of your allergy pills, Jani?
1 2
♪ And one, two ♪
1 2 3 4
♪ One, two, three four ♪
瞧瞧你俩啊
Oh, look at you!
你跳得很好
You're doing great!
来吧
Come on.
这就对了
Here we go!
耶 芜湖
Yeah! Whoo!
呼 你真是技压全场啊
Whoo! Oh, you are something else.
玛丽安
Mary Ann.
能请你跳支舞吗
May I have this dance?
每个人都有亮点
♪ Everybody had a good thing ♪
就连老麦克唐纳也得会摇摆舞
♪ Even Old MacDonald had to do a little kind of swing ♪
套上头的狗儿汪汪叫
♪ Bow-wow said the dog in the circus top ♪
来吧 5 6 7 8
Here we go. Five, six, seven, eight!
红色的小母鸡说 咯咯咯咯
♪ Cluck cluck cluck said the little red hen ♪
真不错
There you go!
咱们在谷仓场上快乐起舞
♪ Let's boogie in the barnyard ♪
咱们在谷仓场上快乐起舞
♪ Let's boogie in the barnyard ♪
耶 芜湖
Yeah! Whoo!
你今晚跟很多女人都跳了舞
You've been dancing with a lot of women tonight.
只不过在跟你跳舞前
Just biding my time
消磨下时光罢了
till I could dance with you.
那晚你说 可惜盖尔不是我
The other night when you said Gail wasn't me...
你是什么意思
What did you mean?
我只是想到 如果我早点遇上你
Just thinking about what could have been...
生活会如何
If I had met you earlier.
一种截然不同的人生
Another life.
你和我
You and me
谁知道呢
Who knows?
你让人难以忘怀 玛丽安
You are unforgettable, Mary Ann.
我其实想过卖♥♥一些
I have actually thought about maybe selling,
礼物啊 蜡烛之类的小礼品
you know, gifts, candies, things like that.
他的车最近总出现在你家门口
His car is in your driveway a lot.
你好啊 妮可
Hiya, Nicole.
姑娘们都好吗
How were the girls?
都乖乖的 B教友
Real good, Sister Broberg.
那就好
Glad to hear it.
你一个人回家没问题吧 妮可
Now, are you all right getting home, Nicole?
没事 我喜欢散步
Oh, yeah. I like to walk.
好的 给你
All right. Here you go.
简一小时前做了个可怕的噩梦
Jan had a pretty bad nightmare about an hour ago,
但她现在已经睡着了
but she got back to sleep.
天啊
Oh, no.
我明天早上再问问她
I'll ask her about it in the morning.
谢了 宝贝
Thanks, hon.
今晚玩得特别开心
It was a fun night.
我就像个
♪ I'm like a ♪
气球人 被人残忍♥地
♪ Toy balloon and someone cruel ♪
剪断了绳了
♪ Has cut the string ♪
亲爱的日记 我太兴奋了
Dear Diary, I'm so excited.
我这周要去看场戏
This week, I'm going to see a play
叫做《不不 纳尼特》
called "No, No, Nanette."
是真正的戏剧 能看到真正的演员
It's a real play with real actors.
我都有点望眼欲穿了
I can't wait.
你也感觉到了吗
♪ Do you feel it too ♪
你在做的每一件小事
♪ Do you find a light of joy ♪
是否都是发现了快乐的光芒
♪ In every little thing you do? ♪
看看你哈
Look at you.
客厅里美丽的风景线
A vision in the living room.
这么晚是在熨什么呢
What are you ironing now for?
简明天要穿的
It's Jan's for tomorrow.
我是不是忘提了
Oh, did I forget to mention?
简要跟贝赫托德一家去西雅图
Jan's going to Seattle with the Berchtolds.
西雅图 可是
Seattle? But...
你什么意思 西雅图
What do you mean, Seattle?
玛丽安 我们这周末计划
Mary Ann, we have plans
去看我哥哥他们一家的
to see my brother and his family this weekend.
我已经答应了
I already said yes.
我下次会先问问你的意见
Next time, I'll ask you first.
还下次
Next time?
不行 简不能去
No, no, Jan is not going.
鲍勃 别这么不近人情
Bob, don't be silly.
你要是当时也在场就明白了
If you'd seen the way it came up,
B和我根本不知道简在听
B and I didn't even know that Jan was listening.
然后他聊到了去真正的剧场
And then, he was talking about going to a real play
看真正的演员
with real actors,
她听到后激动得
and she got so excited
从隔壁房♥间冲了过来
she ran in from the other room.
就算如此
Well, be that as it may,
我们也有别的计划在先
we have other plans already made.
我已经同意她去了
I already said she could go.
那就给他们打电♥话♥取消
Well, then call them and unsay it.
请稍等
Just a minute
盖尔
Gail?
很抱歉 我知道很晚了
I'm sorry. I know it's late.
剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表