剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表
玛丽·安
Mary Ann.
奥格登警♥察♥局的乔治·谢尔警探
Detective George Shail, Ogden Police.
抱歉这么急把你叫来
Sorry for the short notice.
谢谢 -没问题
I appreciate you coming down. - Of course.
我乐意帮忙
I'll do anything to help.
自从威尔士警探提醒我们注意
We've been watching Berchtold
我们就一直在盯着贝希托尔德
since Agent Welsh put him on our radar.
我们很多人也都有孩子 所以
A lot of us have young children, so--
我们需要你做的就是
What we need you to do
告诉我们这是不是你见过和他一起的女孩
is tell us if this is the girl you saw with him.
就是她 -好
Yes, that's her. - All right.
我们会给她看简的照片
We'll show her a photo of Jan
詹森警官
Officer Jensen?
卡莉 你认识这个女孩吗
Carly, do you recognize this girl?
女士 你和罗伯特·贝希托尔德的
Ma'am, what is your relationship
关系是什么
to Robert Berchtold?
是
Uh, is--
是因为布博格家吧
is this because of the Brobergs?
因为我了解他们
Because I know all about them you know?
不管他们讲了多少故事
They will not rest until his life is ruined,
除非彻底毁掉他 否则他们是不会罢手的
no matter how many stories they tell.
真是太可怕了
It's really something
你们知道的
You know...
鲍勃确实曾有过一些问题
Bob has his struggles.
但他是个好男人
But he's a good man.
我需要他时他总是在我身边
He's always there when I need him.
他帮我过很多
He's helped me in countless ways.
而且他对我的卡莉来说简直就是天使
And he's just been a complete angel with my Carly.
我们只是需要知道你们和他的关系
We just need to know what your relationship is to him--
朋友 男友
friend, boyfriend?
他就像是我们的家庭成员
He's like a family member.
你说鲍勃怎么样 亲爱的
What do you think about Bob, honey?
他特别有趣
He's so much fun.
我们总是一起玩
We do everything together.
他是我最好的朋友
He's my best friend.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming right over.
我真的不应该来这的
I am really not supposed to be here right now.
玛丽·安 你不能自己去见贝希托尔德
Mary Ann, you cannot go see Berchtold by yourself.
他担心自己说话会被录音
He's worried about being recorded.
如果我自己去 也许他真的
If I go in person, maybe he'll actually
会给我们提供些信息呢
give us something we can use.
他唯一担心的事
The only thing that he is worried about
就是可以记录在册的合法婚姻
is getting a legal marriage on the books
目的是为了保护自己免于起诉
to protect himself from prosecution.
他需要你的同意
He needs your consent.
如果你去跟他见面
If you go and meet him in person,
他可能会动用武力让你签下文件
he may use force to try to get you to sign those papers.
是个公众场合 -玛丽·安那
It's a public place. - Oh, Mary Ann, that's--
我女儿还在外面
My daughter is out there.
我不能再等了
I can't just wait.
这是我的个人枪♥支♥
It's a personal piece.
如果你非得去 带上
If you must go, take it.
玛丽·安 这是为了保护你的
Mary Ann, it's for protection.
但请不要直接开枪
Please, don't just shoot him,
嘿 电影明星
Hey there movie star.
快来
Come on.
嗨
Hi.
你准备好了吗
OK, you ready?
走吧
Come on.
能一整天在一起真是太好了
It's so nice to have the whole day to ourselves.
你怎么样了 娃娃
So how you doin', Dolly?
我很好
I'm good.
我懂了
Oh, I get it.
我们都会有闷闷不乐的时候
Well, we all get the blues sometimes
即便是你的挚爱
even yours truly,
听起来让人觉得很震惊吧
shocking as that may be to hear.
但今天天气这么好
But it's a beautiful day.
我们接下来该去哪呢
So what are we gonna do next?
去中国戏院还是好莱坞蜡像馆
Go to the Chinese Theater again or Hollywood Wax Museum?
我 我都行
Uh, I-- I don't really mind either.
你选吧
You can pick.
你到底怎么了
What's with you? Huh?
不是你每月要来的那个吧
It's not the wrong time of the month, is it?
我还没来 如果你是这个意思的话
I still haven't gotten it, if that's what you're asking.
好吧
Good
扎达和泽特拉有些担心
Zeda and Zethra were concerned.
所以
So--
他们问你这事了吗 为什么
They asked you about that? How come?
因为如果你不来月经 那
Well, if you don't get your human period, then...
你就不能怀孕
you can't be pregnant. - Oh.
我一直就没来过啊 而且我也没怀孕
I haven't had one this entire time and I'm not pregnant.
就是
Oh, exactly.
就是什么
Exactly what?
对于半人来说这正常吗
Is that right for a half-human like me?
你知道的
Uh, you know,
生物学在他们的星球上跟这里不一样
biology's a whole other ball game on their planet.
所以 我们还是去蜡像馆吧
So, you know I'm thinking wax museum.
你怎么知道他们星球上的生物学呢
How do you know stuff about biology on their planet?
扎达和泽特拉一直有跟我对话啊
Zeda and Zethra talk to me all the time.
一直吗 什么时候开始的
All the time? When did that start?
这样说吧
You know what?
娃娃 我之所以没跟你讲
Dolly, I don't tell you about all this stuff
是因为这很痛苦 懂吗 我不想
because it's traumatizing, OK and I don't
让你也有这种负担
want to burden you with it.
所以我自己承担就好
So I bear it on my own.
好吗
OK?
好吗 -好的
OK. - OK.
别咬指甲了
And don't bite your nails.
都被你咬秃了
You'll bite them down to nothing.
再教你开会儿车吧
How about another driving lesson, huh?
嗯 好吧
Yeah, all right.
咱们走
Here we go.
很好 靠右行驶 靠右
Uh-huh Stay to the right, stay to the right.
非常好 娃娃
Oh, that is great, Dolly.
你一学就会 天生的司机
That is great You're a natural.
这个社区好美啊
This is a pretty neighborhood.
是啊
Yeah,
果然心情一好看什么都不一样
It looks different now that I'm having fun.
什么叫不一样
What do you mean different?
跟什么时候比不一样
Different from when?
我就是随口瞎说而已
Oh, I don't know what I'm talking about.
你以前什么时候来过这儿
When have you been here before?
我
Um, I--
没什么大不了的
it wasn't a big deal.
就是来为一个戏剧试镜
It was just an audition for a play
戏剧
A play?
什么样的戏
What kind of play?
学校的戏剧
Just a school one
莎士比亚的
Shakespeare
为什么不在学校里视镜
So why wasn't it on campus then?
不是我那所
It was at a different school.
男子学校吗
A boys' school?
你是说你去男子学校
Are you telling me you auditioned
试镜了
for a play at a boys' school?
我都没跟那些男生讲话
I didn't even talk to any of the boys.
你真指望我信你
You expect me to believe that?
B 我说的是实话
Well, B, it's true
你根本没打算告诉我吧
Were you even gonna tell me?
你跟一群男生待在一起
You were at a school with boys and men,
你觉得这么做对吗
and you think that's OK?
剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表