剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表
所以在我一生中
So all my life,
我一直都或多或少地认为
some part of me thinks
只要我能让
if I could just make
她这样的小女孩开心
a kid like her happy...
那也许我就有价值 他人就会尊重我
Maybe I'd be worthy of respect.
所以 我只是想赢得你的尊重
So I just want to be worthy of your respect, Broberg.
你和玛丽安的尊重
Yours and Mary Ann's.
你当然有价值
You are. You are worthy.
上帝眼中 我们每个人都有价值
Every man has worth in the eyes of the Lord.
人人都这么讲 可是
Well, they say that, but...
我还小时 做过些亏心事
When I was a boy, I did some shameful things.
人无完人
Nobody's perfect,
包括我在内
myself included.
你有做过什么错事
What did you ever do wrong?
不算多么严重
Oh, nothing much.
就
Just...
好吧
Well,
既然你问起了
when you mentioned, uh...
我小时候也做过一些坏事儿
I did things too when I was a little boy.
你知道 捣蛋的事
You know, kid stuff.
比如什么
Like what?
不重要
Nothing
你说出来或许能让我宽心点
I think it'd help me to hear.
有时候
You know, sometimes,
你知道 跟以前街坊上的几个小孩一起
you know, with the old neighborhood gang,
我们会
we would, uh,
有时候
sometimes...
胡闹一下
mess around.
怎么胡闹
Mess around how?
没什么 就
Nothing. Just...
我们会看
We'd look at, uh...
看小黄书
We'd look at, uh, girly books.
穿着暴露的女人们
Topless ladies, and...
好吧 我们会
Well, we'd, um...
帮助对方手冲
We'd touch each other.
但只是小孩子在一起瞎胡闹
But that was just dumb boy stuff.
就
That's...
嘿 鲍勃
Hey, Bob.
没必要觉得这么难为情
There's no need to feel bad about that.
太正常了
That's normal.
很正常嘛
That's normal!
没错 你说的对
You're-- you're right. You're right.
这
It's...
是很正常
It's normal.
我差点被你吓到了 鲍勃
Oh, you had me scared for a minute there, Bob.
还以为你要告诉我多么十恶不赦的事
I'm thinking, what is Broberg gonna say now?
天 兄弟
Oh, brother.
牙签要吗
Toothpick?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
今晚过得很愉快
I had a real nice time tonight.
我也是
Me too.
你还记得我上次聊到自己的婚姻吗
You remember when I was talking about my marriage?
记得
Sure.
是啊
Yeah.
每况愈下
Only gotten worse.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
也许你俩能去找找专业的帮助
You know, maybe there's a professional you both could--
不了 我只是性方面太郁闷了
No, I'm just so darn sexually frustrated.
就
It's...
那就
Well, just...
想想你们许下的誓言 让上帝
think about your vows and ask the Lord to
是啊 我真不知道该怎么办
Yeah, I don't know what to do about it.
你还记得
You remember that...
你跟其他孩子做的那些事吗
Stuff you did with the other boys?
就是那些
You know, the--
小孩子间的瞎胡闹
the kid stuff?
记得
Yeah.
如果你真的关心我 布鲁伯格
If you really care about me, Broberg...
我也需要胡闹一下
I need a little bit of that.
B教友 这
Brother B, that's...
求你了
Please?
帮帮我把 教友
Just help me out, brother.
就一次
Just this once.
我
I...
我不知道B
I don't-- I don't know, B.
求求你
Please.
想想我的婚姻
Think about my marriage.
你如果不帮我 我会滑向更深的罪恶
I need your help to avoid a more sinful action.
我我我
I-I-I-I--
我也想帮你 B 可我
I want to help you, B, but I don't--
你真的要让我孤立无援
Are you really gonna leave me alone
自己经历这一切吗
to deal with this on my own, Bob?
我真的很痛苦
I'm suffering real bad.
非常痛苦
Real bad.
感觉很好
That's good.
欧耶
Oh, yeah.
我太需要这个了
Yeah, that's what I need.
不要停
Oh, don't stop.
爽
Oh, yeah.
太他吗爽了
It feels fucking good.
哦天啊
Oh, shit.
哦 布鲁伯格
Oh, Broberg
抱歉最后爆粗口了
Sorry for swearing at the end there.
等回到家我得用肥皂
Ought to wash my mouth out with soap
好好洗洗嘴
when I get home.
挪威语的谢谢你要怎么说
How do you say "thank you" in Norwegian?
亲爱的 你今天还好吗
Hi, hon. How was your day?
哈可以
It was fine.
鲍勃 咱们再试试那天晚上的姿势吧
Bob, should we try the thing we tried the other night?
我挺累了
I'm pretty tired.
爸 B在砌墙 给我单独做个房♥间
Dad, B's building a wall so that I have my own room.
你不介意吧 鲍勃
I hope this is okay, Bob.
多么美妙的早晨啊
What a gorgeous morning it is.
嘿 你们最爱的人是谁
Hey, who do you love the most?
B教友 -对
all: Brother B. - Yes!
B教友 B教友 B教友
all: Brother B! Brother B!
B教友
Brother B!
我不喜欢你
♪ I don't like you ♪
18个月后 1974年12月
但我爱你
♪ But I love you ♪
我似乎总在想你不停
♪ Seems that I am always thinking of you ♪
"You Really Got a Hold On Me" by The Beatles
你们还要把我关在这里多久
How long are you gonna keep me down here?
哦哦哦
♪ Oh, oh, oh ♪
你对我如草芥
♪ You treat me badly ♪
我爱你到疯狂
Huh? - ♪ I love you madly ♪
我被你迷得神魂颠倒
♪ You really got a hold on me ♪
我律师说你们不能
My lawyer says I'm not even supposed
再继续关押我了
to be down here anymore.
算你今天走运 孩子
It's your lucky day, boy.
我不想要你
♪ I don't want you ♪
他们要把你送回爱达荷
They're sending you back to Idaho.
也不想亲你
♪ Don't want to kiss you ♪
但我需要这么做 -总算能回去了
♪ But I need to ♪ - It's about time.
哦哦哦
♪ Oh, oh, oh ♪
你错待了我
♪ You do me wrong now ♪
我的爱愈来愈深
♪ My love is strong now ♪
你报迷得神魂颠倒
♪ You've really got a hold on me ♪
你报迷得神魂颠倒
♪ You really got a hold on me ♪
宝贝
♪ Baby ♪
我爱你 我只想让你
♪ I love you, and all I want you to do ♪
剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表