剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表
Afternoon, Broberg.
就来看看你有多忙
Say, how busy are you?
不如先暂时关下店
What do you say you close up shop?
我们一起去吃个午餐
You and me go get some lunch?
我的回答是
Well, what I say is...
我请客
My treat.
布鲁伯格先生 这是餐厅送的
On the house for you, Mr. Broberg.
我老婆特别喜欢您的花
Your flowers made my wife really happy.
荣幸至极 洪先生
Oh! It's my pleasure, Mr. Hong.
谢谢你 真是有心了
Thank you. That's very thoughtful.
讲真 我其实正在节食
You know, truth be told, I am on a diet
但意志力总是很薄弱
but I'm easily persuaded.
你在担心什么吗 B
Something eating at you, B?
呃 我就是
Oh, I-I just, uh...
看着你和玛丽安 我
I look at you and Mary Ann, and, uh...
真希望自己能拥有你俩那样的婚姻
Sometimes I wish I had the kind of marriage you have.
我不是对盖尔不满 盖尔是个好姑娘
And it's nothing against Gail. Gail's a lovely girl.
我正要说呢 盖尔可是个好姑娘
I was about to say, Gail is a lovely girl.
但有时我觉得 那种取悦爱人的激♥情♥
Sometimes I just feel like she's given up
在她身上已经看不到了
on trying to please me.
你根本不知道那是什么感觉
You don't know what that's like
因为你有玛丽安
because you've got Mary Ann.
玛丽安是个好妻子
Well, Mary Ann is a great wife.
忠诚 诚实 心胸宽广
She's very loyal, honest, and has a big heart.
外加一双美♥腿♥
Plus those legs.
玛丽安的腿
Mary Ann's legs?
承认吧
Come on.
好吧 对
Okay, yes.
她的腿很美
She has good legs.
这个我得承认
I can't deny it.
鲍勃
Bob...
你能帮我个忙吗
would you do me a favor?
当然
Sure.
你觉得可以让玛丽安给盖尔讲讲
Do you think Mary Ann might give Gail some advice
怎么能让自己更有吸引力吗
on how to be more attractive to me?
我觉得这对我们的
I think it might help with a...
闺房♥之乐会有帮助
intimacy problem we're having.
嗯 那行吧
Uh, yeah, I guess so.
我是说 当然可以她很喜欢盖尔的
Sure. I mean, she loves Gail, so...
真的吗
Really?
真的谢谢你了
Thank you. That...
哎
Whew!
我真是松了口气
That's a load off my mind.
那就好
Good.
你是我朋友 布鲁伯格
You're a friend, Broberg
所以这事我才托付给你
That's why I trust you with this.
说实话 一个像你这样的人
Tell you the truth, a man like you,
身兼父亲和教会领袖二职
a father and a church leader,
当初一见到你 我就想成为你的朋友
I wanted to be friends with you from the moment I met you.
是吗
Really?
当然是了
Yeah, of course.
B教友
Brother B,
不管有什么让你
if there is anything that's on your mind
压力重重的心事
that's-- that's weighing you down,
你都可以向我讲
you can unburden yourself to me.
嗯
Well, uh...
任何事
Anything.
知道吗 我有次打迷你高尔夫的时候
You know, one time I met this French girl
遇到一个法国女孩
at mini-golf.
法国女孩 在爱达荷州吗
French girl? In Idaho?
是在博伊西吗
Was it Boise?
不
No
在墨西哥
Mexico
她不停地转身
She keeps turning around.
似是而非的阳光
Something about the sun
从她脸上掠过
just kinda drifting across her face...
贝赫托德夫妇遇上点麻烦
The Berchtolds are having problems.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他们床上出了问题
With intimacy.
可惜了
That's a shame.
B想让我问问你
B wanted me to ask you
能否能给盖尔一些建议
if you would give Gail some, you know, advice.
我么 我能做什么
Me? What can I do?
你这么魅力四射
Well, you're a very attractive woman,
或许可以把其中的秘诀
so maybe you could teach Gail
传授盖尔一下
how to be more attractive.
他自己要求的
He said that?
他说 那双美♥腿♥
"Those legs," he said.
他真这么说的
He said that?
玛丽安·布鲁伯格
Mary Ann Broberg,
波卡特洛的性感女神
the Betty Grable of Pocatello.
我早就说过嘛 -鲍勃
I've always said. - Bob
B还给我说了一些
B also told me about some of the things
他过去做过的后悔事
that he's repented for in his past,
我从没听过细致到这个程度的故事
things that I've never heard of in such detail.
什么事啊
What things?
我喜欢你爱我的方式
♪ I love how you love me ♪
我喜欢你吻我的方式
♪ I love how you kiss me ♪
在我们分别后
♪ And when I'm away from you ♪
我喜欢你想我的方式
♪ I love how you miss me ♪
我喜欢你对待我的方式
♪ And I love the way you always treat me ♪
那么温柔
♪ Tenderly ♪
可是 亲爱的 最重要的是
♪ But, darling, most of all ♪
我喜欢你爱我的方式
♪ I love how you love me ♪
玛丽安·布鲁伯格
Mary Ann Broberg
会让你变得更有魅力
is gonna help you become more attractive
这是她自己说的
She said that?
我问了问鲍勃
I asked Bob
能不能让她给你些指导
if she'd be willing to give you some guidance.
感谢你这么关心我 并努力让我进步
Thank you for caring and trying to improve me.
我永远不会忘记
I'll never forget how you looked
初见你时的样子 孩子
the first time I met you, kid.
如同一缕阳光照了进来
Like a ray of sunshine.
只要能让你开心
I just want you to be happy.
去多了解一下布鲁伯格一家
Get to know the Brobergs better.
想要形象大变身 先找找自己的衣橱
When you need a new look, it's always best
总是没错的
to go shopping in your own closet first
这件衣服太完美了
This is just darling
想要展示新形象 那就要抓住黄金春日舞会
And the Gold and Green Ball is a perfect place
这个完美的机会
to show off a new look.
说实话
Truth is,
我已经很久没能满足鲍勃了
I haven't been able to satisfy Bob in a long time.
我们正努力改变这个状况嘛
We're trying to change that.
可不管我多努力
No matter how hard I try--
他也只有在我身边 才能注意到
that is, when he's around to notice at all,
咱们得想办法秀出你的美♥腿♥
We need to find a way to show off your pretty legs
你觉得我的腿很美吗
You think my legs are pretty?
玛丽安
Mary Ann?
你和你家鲍勃在那方面
Do you and your Bob have a good relationship
和谐吗
in that department?
我和鲍勃很和谐
Bob and I are well-matched.
他是个好父亲
He's a good, strong father.
鲍勃有时候很谦虚
Bob can be modest,
甚至沉默寡言
reticent even,
但这些都是小问题
but nothing abnormal.
你穿这个他肯定喜欢 来试试吧
He is gonna love you in this. Come on.
我躺了下来
♪ I lay me down ♪
你已接近 我伸出触碰
♪ Reach out, now that you are near ♪
我兴奋至极 无法感觉 无法倾听
♪ Too charged to feel, to hear ♪
他来了 他回家了
He's coming! He's home!
行 我们来了 -好的
剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表