剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表
No, we haven't seen any.
你为什么问这个
Why are you asking about this?
没什么
No reason.
苏珊在吗
Is Susan there?
她还好吗
Is she OK?
她挺好的
She's fine.
就在旁边呢
She's right here.
你要跟她说话吗 -要 谢谢
Do you wanna talk to her? - Yeah. Now, please.
嗨 简
Hi, Jan.
嘿 苏珊 -我们好想你
Hey, Susan. - We miss you.
你还好吗
How are you?
我特别好
I'm doing really good.
我就是想听你声音了 就这
I just miss your voice. That's all.
等等 等下
Wait, hold on.
我得再投多几枚硬币
I need to put in more coins.
我得再投多几枚硬币
I need to put in more coins.
9个25美分 1个10美分
It's nine quarters and a dime.
美国只有六个地区
There are only six areas in the United States
打给爱达荷州波卡特洛需要2块35
that are $2.35 from Pocatello, Idaho,
五个小城市
five small municipalities
以及洛杉矶
and Los Angeles.
洛杉矶有多少所学校
How many schools do you think are in L.A.?
这得你去查
That's your job.
她叫简·布博格
Her name is Jan Broberg.
为什么要找这个女孩呢
And why exactly are you looking for this girl?
我们在排查这个地区所有学校
We're checking all the schools in the area.
她在这里吗
She here?
不在
No
不好意思 没见过这个人
I'm sorry. I haven't seen her.
祝好运
Good luck.
谢谢 修女 -谢谢
Thank you, Sister. - Thank you.
这边请
Right this way.
喂
Hello?
喂 托布勒先生
Hello, Mr. Tobler?
这里是弗林特里奇学院的雷蒙娜修女
It's Sister Ramona with Flintridge Academy.
我知道你说过出现紧急情况才能打这个电♥话♥
I know you said to only call this number in an emergency,
但我想跟你说我这辈子从没有
but I just wanted to tell you that I have never lied
对警官撒过谎
to a police officer in my life.
他们刚过来说在找简妮思
They came here saying that they were looking for Janice,
但他们提供的名字完全不一样
but they had a different name.
感觉很不对劲
It all seemed very strange.
我跟他们说她没在这里
So I told them that she wasn't here.
要他们真的是警♥察♥
But if those were real officers,
我不想误导他们
then I don't want to mislead them
抱歉 打错了
I'm sorry, it's the wrong number.
看着点儿
Watch it, man!
对不起
Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!
嗨 雷蒙娜修女 我是弗兰克·托布勒
Hi, Sister Ramona, it's Frank Tobler.
抱歉 之前不得不告诉你打错了
Sorry, I had to tell you that was a wrong number.
我担心电♥话♥线路被监听了
I'm concerned there was a compromised line.
但现在我在用安全线路给你回的电♥话♥
But I'm calling you back now from a secure line.
是这样 你做的是对的
So, you know you did the right thing.
没相信那些假警♥察♥
You did the right thing not believing
是对的
those police impersonators.
美国政♥府♥感谢
And, you know, the U.S. government
你的服务
thanks you for your service.
但你 坚持住 好吧
But you just-- you hang tight, OK?
你跟简 跟简妮思说
And you tell Jan you tell Janice
我可能会去 接她
I might have to, uh, come take her
离开学校一段时间
out of school for just a little bit.
但你不用担心 我们肯定会赢的
But you don't worry, because we will prevail.
好了 再见
OK, bye now.
跟上他
Go with him.
嘿 兄弟 不行
Hi, buddy, no, no, no.
这电♥话♥我要用
I need this phone.
不好意思
Sorry.
你好 接线员
Hello, operator.
我是联调局的彼得·威尔士探员
This is agent Peter Welsh with the FBI.
我有张传票要搜一下
I have a subpoena to search,
你可以先去核实我身份
and I can stay on the phone with you for as long
我不会挂电♥话♥
as it takes till I verify my identity.
我要问的是
Now, what I need is the location
这部公用电♥话♥刚才打的那通电♥话♥的
and the number of the call that was
位置和电♥话♥号♥码
just placed from this pay phone.
不好意思 有什么事吗
Excuse me, can I help you?
我们想找简·布博格
We're looking for Jan Broberg.
我跟你同事说过
I told your colleagues there's no one
这里没这个人
here by that name.
麻烦给我看下证件
I'd like to see some identification, please.
罗伯特·贝希托尔德
Robert Berchtold.
我是联调局的
This is the FBI.
操
Fuck!
我们有你的逮捕令
We have a warrant for your arrest.
靠
Fuck!
我们并非要给你定罪
We are not here to judge your innocence or guilt.
希望你不要反抗
We want to extend to you the courtesy
下车投降
of surrendering yourself without incident.
我要你立即从房♥车里出来
I want you to immediately exit the RV
双手高举过头顶
with your hands held high over your head.
把所有武器都交出来
Leave any weapons you may have behind.
罗伯特·贝希托尔德
Robert Berchtold.
立即下车
Exit the vehicle now.
简·布博格
Jan Broberg?
简
Jan?
简·布博格 -简
Jan Broberg... - Jan!
我们会以逃犯身份拘捕你
We're taking you into custody as a runaway.
肯定是搞错了
There's gotta be some kind of mistake.
我叫简妮思·托布勒
My name is Janice Tobler.
我父亲叫弗兰克·托布勒
My father is Frank Tobler.
罗伯特·贝希托尔德 双手高举
Robert Berchtold, put your hands high in the air
让我们看到
where we can see them.
各位好啊
How you doin', fellas?
我看到她躺在房♥间里
♪ I can see her lying back ♪
穿着绸缎裙子
♪ In her satin dress in a room ♪
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
所说的一切都将作为
Anything you say can and will be used against you
呈堂证供
in a court of law.
你有权请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你请不起律师
If you cannot afford an attorney,
法庭将为你指派一名律师
one will be appointed for you.
我刚说的权利你都听清楚了吗
Do you understand the rights that I just read to you?
听清楚了
Yes, I do.
日落时分 你最好小心
♪ Sundown, you better take care ♪
如果我发现你在我后楼梯
♪ If I find you've been creeping ♪
偷偷摸摸
♪ 'Round my back stairs ♪
我不是简·布博格
I'm not Jan Broberg.
她看起来像
♪ She's been looking like a queen ♪
水手梦中的女王
♪ In a sailor's dream ♪
总不会直接说出自己本意
♪ And she don't always say what she really means ♪
有时候我觉得这是种耻辱
♪ Sometimes I think it's a shame ♪
但不疼了之后又觉得好多了
♪ When I get feeling better when I'm feeling no pain ♪
如你们所知
As you know now,
我们的女儿第二次被绑♥架♥了
our daughter was kidnapped a second time.
出于策略原因 以及让我们
We kept the truth from the public
感到遗憾的私人原因
for strategic reasons
我们对公众隐瞒了真♥相♥
and also private reasons, which we now regret.
我们犯了错误
We made mistakes.
但这是当你被像罗伯特·贝希托尔德这种掠食者
But that is just one of the things that happens to you
盯上的时候所引发的
when you are targeted by a predator
事件之一
of Robert Berchtold's abilities.
日落时分 你最好小心
剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表