剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表
你确定吗
Are-- are you sure?
我非常确定
Yes, I'm absolutely sure
这里没有叫罗伯茨的死者
there's no deceased Mr.Roberts here.
这就奇怪了
That is strange.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
谢谢了
Thanks.
出什么事了 布罗伯格
What's wrong, Broberg?
你害怕了
You scared?
你如果没有这种实力
You shouldn't be going around making threats
就不该到处威胁别人
if you can't back them up.
我有枪
I have a gun!
鲍勃 你确定吗
Oh, Bob. Are you sure?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
背后是他在搞鬼
He's behind it.
他想把我一个人引到这儿
He wanted to get me here alone.
还找了帮狐朋狗友过来
And he sent some of his low-life friends
要吓唬我
to try and intimidate me.
庭审 可能还要拖几个月
This trial, it-it could be months away.
哎 估计都到明年了
Hell, it could be next year.
但与此同时 他会无所不用其极
But in the meantime, he is going to do
来恐吓我们
everything he can to try and scare us
分♥裂♥我们 击垮我们勇气
and divide us and make us lose our nerve.
我们一定要坚强起来
We have to be strong.
我
And I'm--
我要买♥♥把枪
I'm gonna buy a gun.
玛丽安
Mary Ann,
他要毁掉我们
he is trying to destroy us.
你如果跟他
So if you are having any...
还有任何联♥系♥
contact with him,
必须马上了断
it needs to stop.
当然
Of course.
我们会挺下去的
We'll be strong.
为了简
For Jan.
我刚才还在想你呢
I was just thinking about you.
从现在开始
From here on out,
我要跟我家人坚定地站在一起
nothing is coming between me and my family.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你有个美好的家庭
You got a beautiful family.
这没错
That's for sure.
别让我求你 玛丽安
Don't make me beg, Mary Ann.
春
你好 布罗伯格家
Hello, Brobergs.
玛丽安 你不能永远无视我
Mary Ann, you can't keep ignoring me.
你好 布罗伯格家
Hello, Brobergs.
喂
Hello?
没人说话
No one answered.
你好 布罗伯格家
Hello, Brobergs.
你好
Hello?
过来 来
Come here. Come on.
快艇骰子
Yahtzee!
简 快来了
Jan, come on.
鲍勃 能把灯关掉吗
Bob, can you get the lights?
凯伦 你在哪儿 来吧
And Karen, where are you? Come on.
春
快来
Come on.
好了 -大家都准备好了吧
All right. - Everyone ready?
准备好了 -来了
We're ready. - All right.
祝你生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
祝你生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
祝你生日快乐 亲爱的苏西
♪ Happy birthday, dear Susie ♪
祝你生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
耶耶
Yay.
生日快乐 -谢谢 简
Happy birthday. - Thanks, Jan.
你们长得也太快了
You girls are growing up so fast.
好了 谁要吃蛋糕
All right. Who wants cake?
要吃块蛋糕吗 简
Want a piece of cake? Jan?
天父
Heavenly father
自从扎达和泽特拉
It's been two years now
把任务布置给我 已经过去了两年
since Zada and Zethra gave me my mission.
我已经好几个月没有收到他们的消息了
I just haven't heard from them in months.
我也没办法跟B联♥系♥
And I haven't really been able to talk to B.
所以我跪下来祈祷 请您给我个指示
So I just ask thee humbly for a sign.
一个让我完成任务的指示
Any sign on how to fulfill my mission.
我
I just--
希望你能告诉他们
I pray that you'll let them know
我真的有在努力了
that I am sincerely trying
请别让他们带走苏珊
and that they won't take Susan instead of me.
请告诉他们 我依然没放弃
Please let them know that I'm still here.
我还是那个简·布罗伯格
That Jan Broberg is still here.
我不该在鲍勃不在的情况下出现在这里
I really shouldn't be here without Bob.
所以请你马上说要紧事
So whatever's so important, say it quick, please.
你要是接了我电♥话♥
Well, if you answered my calls
咱们也就不必这样见面了
we wouldn't have to meet like this.
你拒我于千里之外
You've been keeping me at arms-length
已经太久了 玛丽安 -你得确保庭审流产
for too long, Mary Ann. - The best thing you can do
这就算帮鲍勃大忙了
for Bob is make sure this trial doesn't go forward.
你们之前没有我 不也用尽
You've been doing that without my help
各种法律方式拖延审判吗
with all your...legal moves and whatever they are.
这会是一场公开审判
This'll be a very public trial.
我们得传唤你丈夫出庭作证
We'll have to call your husband to the stand.
鲍勃肯定会被当众羞辱的
If Bob here is gonna get embarrassed in public,
因为让大家听到故事全貌才公平
it's only fair everyone hears the full story.
法庭宣誓过是不能撒谎的
If I'm under oath, I can't lie.
我们在听证会上没提这事
We did you guys a favor
已经对你们网开一面了
by leaving it out at the hearing.
但在庭审时 我们会证明鲍勃是同性恋
But at trial it'll come out that Bob is a homosexual.
但他不是 他不是 你坑了他的
But he's not. He's not. You tricked him.
别再颠倒黑白
Stop twisting everything-- - Oh.
咱们还是一起想办法让这事过去吧
Why don't we work together to make this go away?
我来这里 还以为你们想诚意求和
I only came because I thought you had a serious offer.
而不是敲诈我 -玛丽安
Not more blackmail. - Mary Ann.
等一下
Just a moment.
最后还得我自己来是吗
Do I have to do everything myself?
玛丽安
Mary Ann. Mary Ann.
玛丽安
Mary Ann. Mary Ann.
对不起
I am so sorry.
我没想到她会说出这种话
I did not know she was gonna say any of that.
我真恨这些律师 让我们经历这些难堪
I hate what these lawyers are putting us through.
我们必须得想点办法
We gotta figure out something
否则情况对我们就不利了
or it's gonna be real bad for all of us.
我同意 我只是想不出
I agree. I just don't see how any--
我 我们别让简受这种罪
I just-- we can spare Jan the pain.
也别让鲍勃受这种侮辱
We can spare Bob the humiliation.
我也不想让大家心痛
I don't want to cause more heartache.
对谁都是
Not for anyone.
那你不想想 如果我去坐牢
Well, you think about the heartache
你不会心痛吗
if I have to go to prison.
来嘛
Come on, now.
你要做的不过是
Listen, all you gotta do--
出庭作供 说当初你允许我带简走了
you testify that you gave me permission to take Jan.
但我没有
But I didn't.
你自己也说过了
You said it yourself.
我如果宣誓作证 我不能撒谎 不是吗
If I'm under oath, I can't lie, can I?
等等 玛丽安 嘿 嘿
Wait, Mary Ann. Hey. Hey.
如果我认罪呢
W-what if I take a plea?
就不会有庭审
There's no trial.
我 我会认罪
And I'll-- I'll plead guilty.
为了你
I'll do that for you.
如果他们建议你认罪
Well, if they're offering you a plea,
那我觉得你应该接受
then yes, of course you should take it.
行吧
Right
剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表