剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表
Gail. Right now, I think it's best
回去照顾家人吧
that you go tend to your family at home.
我确实也需要去看看孩子们了
I should go check on the boys, anyhow.
你保重
You take care.
有消息告诉我
Let me know.
我们不会让他娶我女儿的
We are not letting him marry our daughter.
当然不行
Of course not.
但你先不用担心这事
But you don't need to worry about that
玛丽·安刚才打电♥话♥时表现的非常好
because Mary Ann did such a bang-up job on that call.
真的吗 -真的
I did? - You did.
贝希托尔德让他哥来问这事
The fact that Berchtold asked his brother to rely a request,
就说明他会再次打电♥话♥
it means he's going to be calling back,
等他再打时
and when he does,
我们就有机会追踪到他的位置了
we've got a shot at tracking his location.
坚持下去
♪ Holdin' on ♪
好难坚持下去
♪ Barely holding on ♪
要烟吗
You want a cigarette?
几年前就戒了
Quit a couple years back.
一闻就恶心
The smell makes me sick.
你们打算一周都待这吗
So you guys gonna be here all week?
我是乔·贝希托尔德
This is Joe Berchtold speaking.
乔 是我
Joe, it's me.
布博格夫妇怎么说的
What'd the Broberg's say?
不好意思 谁啊
I'm sorry, who is this?
是我 鲍勃 还能是谁
It's me. It's Bob. Who else would it be?
抱歉 鲍勃 你声音听上去有点变样了呢
I'm sorry, Bob, you're sounding kind of different.
你在哪
Where are you?
布博格夫妇怎么说
What'd the Brobergs say, Joe?
他们说对你的提议感兴趣
They said they were interested in your offer.
他们那么说的吗 说他们感兴趣
They said that? They said "interested"?
对 他们想接受你的提议
Uh, yeah, yeah. They want to do it.
你确定他们不是想拖延时间
You feel pretty good they're not stalling
什么的吗 -对
or nothing like that. - Yeah, yeah.
他们 他们说需要时间
They just-- they need some time, you know,
来准备一下文件什么的
to figure out all the paperwork.
好 好 太好了
Okay, good. Good, good, good.
告诉他们越快越好
Tell 'em the sooner, the better,
好的 对我们所有人都好
okay, for all of us.
那我挂了
Well, I should go
嘿 鲍勃 你没提简怎么样了
Hey, Bob, you didn't say, how's Jan doing?
简怎么样吗
How's Jan's doing?
你啥意思呢 乔
The heck you talkin' about, Joe?
就是他们请我问问
I don't know, they asked me to check in on her,
问问她的情况
see how she was doing.
他们担心她 鲍勃
They're worried about her, Bob.
你告诉他们
Well, you just tell them
还是先搞好文件的事吧
to worry about that paperwork.
挂了 乔
Bye now Joe.
这边一直在下雨
It's been real rainy here, you know?
你那儿也下雨了吗
Are you getting a lot of rain by you?
乔 你知道我不会告诉你我的位置的
Joe, you know I'm not gonna talk to you about my location.
因为我不想让你陷入那种境地
'Cause I wouldn't wanna put you in that kinda position.
什么境地
What kinda position is that?
如果有人妨碍我的生活
I just don't know what I would do
或者我的生活方式
if somebody got in the way of my life
我不知道自己会做出什么事来
and the way I live it.
即使那个人是你也一样
Even if that somebody was you.
你在威胁我吗 鲍勃
Are you-- are you threatening me, Bob?
照顾好自己吧 兄弟
You just take care, brother.
怎么样
How was that?
找到他了吗
Did we get him?
鲍勃 玛丽·安
Bob, Mary Ann.
我们追踪到他在墨西哥马萨特兰的一家酒店
We tracked him to a hotel in Mazatlan, Mexico.
我们确信简和他在一起 就在附近
And we're confident that Jan is with him, very close by.
墨西哥当局正在努力逮捕他
The Mexican authorities are working to apprehend him now.
但我得提醒你们
But, I have to warn you,
等简回来后
Jan, when she returns, she--
可能不是原来的她了
she may not be herself.
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
有可能她会像帕蒂·赫斯特一样
It's possible that she could be influenced
帕蒂·赫斯特被绑♥架♥后加入了暴♥力♥组织,成为了美国最有名的银行抢劫犯
受到影响
like Patty Hearst.
简不是帕蒂·赫斯特
Jan's no Patty Hearst.
我们需要她的出生证明
We need her birth certificate.
我们会派人送到
We'll send that down by messenger
联邦属地 -我去拿来
to the federales. - I'll go get it.
我会一起带上飞机的
I'll bring it with us on the plane.
其实 我们不建议
Actually, we would advise against you two
你们俩上飞机
getting on a plane right now.
会很危险的
It could be dangerous.
再说了 你们在那儿语言不通
And, heck, you don't even speak the language.
还是交给墨西哥警♥察♥去处理吧
Let's just let the Mexican police handle this.
布博格太太 你没事吧
Mrs. Broberg, are you all right?
简的出生证明不见了 他拿走了
Jan's birth certificate is gone. He took it.
我知道是他拿的
I know it was him.
没关系
It's all right. It's all right.
我们会找一些别的文件送过去的
We'll find some other documentation to send out.
皮特 麦克丹尼尔探员 我很感激
Pete-- Agent McDaniel, we are very grateful
你为我们做的一切
for everything you've done for us,
但是 除非我们前往墨西哥
but unless is it against the law
是违法的
for us to book a flight to Mexico,
否则我们就要前往墨西哥
we are booking a flight to Mexico.
1974年11月23日
失踪第37天
B
B! B.
快醒醒 -怎么了 娃娃
Wake up, hurry. - What is it, Dolly?
他们来了 来自另一个星球的人来了
They're here. The people from another planet.
该死
Shit.
抓我 放了她
Take me, not her.
他们要干什么
What are they doing?
没关系 -他会受伤的 住手
It's okay. - You're hurting him! Stop it!
放开他 -无论发生什么
Let him go! No, don't! - Whatever happens,
这都是使命 记住你的使命
it's the mission, remember about the mission.
我们要完成使命
We'll finish the mission!
放开他
Just leave him alone!
没关系
It's okay.
不要 别碰我
No! Leave me alone!
放开我
Get off me!
我们会完成使命的 我保证
We'll finish the mission, I promise.
他们要带我们去哪儿
Where are they taking us?
没关系
It's okay.
娃娃 别怕 没事的
Dolly, it's okay. Dolly, it's all right.
没事的 娃娃
It's all right, Dolly.
不要离开我
Please don't leave me.
别碰她 嘿
Don't touch her. Hey!
我们在一起 我和你在一起 娃娃
It's you and me. It's you and me, Dolly.
没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的 娃娃 我们在一起
It's okay, Dolly. It's you and me.
娃娃
Dolly.
娃娃 能听到我的声音吗
Dolly, can you hear me?
娃娃 -安静
Doll-- - Silencio.
好的
Okay.
先生 警官
Sir? Officer?
安静
Silencio.
两分钟
Two minutes.
走吧
Vamos.
嘿 -B
Hey. - B!
嘿 -你还好吗
Hey. - Are you okay?
他们伤害你了吗 -你让那个男的
Did they hurt you? - Did you let
碰你的胳膊了吗
that man touch your arm?
没有 -好的 很好
No. - All right, good.
你还记得他们是怎么说的吗
Do you remember what they said?
剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表