剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表
Yeah, okay.
孩子们 看着我
Boys. Boys, look at me.
我得去趟简家 你们俩帮我照看好妹妹
I have to go to the Brobergs. Watch your sister for me.
给我下来
Get off me!
盖尔 嗨
Gail, hi.
你好
Hello
进来吧 要喝点什么吗
Come on in. Can I get you something?
不用了
Oh, no. I'm okay.
我记得怎么走过去
So I just remembered walking over.
你还记得他开车送孩子去盐湖城吗
Do you remember when he drove the kids to Salt Lake City?
但他们想去看马戏
But they wanted to go to the circus,
于是他们就住了一晚 然后第二天回来的
so they stayed overnight, and he came back the next day.
坐吧
Have a seat.
是 但是他上次打电♥话♥告诉我们了
Yeah, but he called to tell us.
而且第二天不用上学
And it wasn't a school night.
也许他还会打来吧 现在才8点
Well, he may still call. It's only 8:00.
B不会这样啊
It's not like B.
你知道他的
Well, you know he gets.
你是说他抑郁的事吗
You mean his depression?
躁郁症吧 医生是这么说的
Manic depression is what the doctors call it.
前一分钟还垂头丧气的
One minute, he can be down in the dumps.
后一分钟他就兴奋的要上天了
And the next thing you know, it's, whew, up like a rocket.
他就是很容易兴奋
He just, he gets so excited.
你是说他可能很兴奋
Are you saying that he got excited
所以他们又去看马戏了吗
and that they went to the circus again?
也有可能爆胎了
Or it could be a flat.
问题是
The only thing is--
什么
What is it?
盖尔 如果你有话要说
Gail, if you have something to say,
最好说出来
I think you better say it.
应该没什么的
I'm sure it's nothing.
过去两周
For the past two weeks,
他回家很晚
he's been coming home quite late,
我有点担心他的情况
and I've been worried about his well-being,
于是我跟踪他去了我们的仓库
so I followed him out to our storage unit,
我们把船放在那了
where we keep our boat,
我看到他在里面 正在鼓捣房♥车
and I could see him inside, working on a motorhome.
我不知道你们还有个房♥车
I didn't know you had a motorhome.
我也不知道
And neither did I.
他有时会冲动
He gets...these impulsive moods.
但简和他在一起呢
But he has Jan with him, though,
所以他应该考虑一下她吧
so he has to think about her too.
那才是最重要的
That's the main thing.
我知道他不会故意做什么
I know that he would never intentionally
让我们不痛快 但是
do anything to upset us, but...
我觉得我们应该报♥警♥
I think we gotta call the police,
让他们知道简还没有回家
just to let them know that Jan hasn't come home yet.
什么
What?
我觉得不用搞那么大吧
I mean, I'd hate to cause all that trouble,
现在才过了90分钟而已
when it's only been just 90 minutes.
想想看 如果警♥察♥去了
And think how scared Jan would be
简肯定会吓着的
if the police come and cause a fuss.
给他们多点时间吧 好吗
Let's just give them a little longer, all right?
而且才90分钟
I guess there isn't much they can do
警♥察♥也做不了什么吧
after 90 minutes, is there?
好吧
Well...
如果他晚上经常去仓库
if he's been going out to the storage unit every night
收拾什么房♥车
to work on this motorhome,
那也许你该带我们过去看看
then maybe you ought to take us there.
也许他带简妮过去了 想给她看看
Maybe he took Jani there to, you know, show her.
没问题 走吧
Sure. I can do that.
要不然盖尔和我去
How about Gail and I go,
你留下陪孩子们吧
and you stay here with the girls?
也许他会打来呢
Maybe he'll call.
行吧
Yeah. All right.
嘿 盖尔 你能把那个跟他一起共事的
Hey, Gail, could you give me the number for the fella
鲍勃·埃尔德里奇的电♥话♥给我吗
he's got working down at the store, Bob Eldridge?
如果他们去了某个客户的牧场骑马
If they did go riding at some customer's ranch,
他应该知道 是不是
I mean, he would know who it was, wouldn't he?
没问题 我写给你
Sure. Of course. I can write it down.
太好了
Great.
晚上好 鲍勃 我是鲍勃·布博格
Good evening, Bob. It's Bob Broberg.
嗨 鲍勃 有事吗
Oh, hi, Bob! What's going on?
贝希托尔德
Well, Berchtold--
贝希托尔德带简去骑马了
Well, Berchtold went and took Jan horseback riding,
他们早就该回来了
and they were supposed to be back some time ago.
他们好像是去
It seems they went to a ranch
你们一个客户的牧场了
that belongs to a customer of yours?
你知道是哪个吗
Does that ring a bell? Do you know who that is?
我不知道哪个客户有牧场
I can't say I know a customer with a horse ranch.
手头上应该没有
Not off hand.
好吧 谢谢了
Okay. All right. Well, thank you for your help.
别担心 你知道他很可靠的
Oh, don't worry, though. You know how reliable he is.
他总说自己对你特别感激 鲍勃
He's always saying how much he thinks of you, Bob.
他说 布博格
He says, "Good old Broberg's always there
总是乐于伸出援手
to give me a hand."
你
You...
晚安吧
Have a good night.
这个吗
This one?
是的 就在这
Yes. This is it right here.
看来我没有钥匙
I guess I don't have the key.
什么
What is it?
你看得见里面吗
Do you see it in there?
什么都看不见
I can't see anything.
我们最好先回家吧
We better get back home.
不明白他为什么弄了个房♥车在里面
Just can't figure out why he's got a motorhome in there
却不告诉你
without telling you.
他们没打电♥话♥吗
They didn't call?
肯定是车出问题了
Well, it must be car trouble.
只有这一个解释了
That's the only explanation.
我觉得还是得报♥警♥了
I think we need to call the police and let them know.
报♥警♥你要说什么
What'll you say?
就说他们6:30就该回来了
Just that they were supposed to be home by 6:30,
然后现在有点 -爸爸
and that we're getting a bit-- - Dad?
嗯 怎么了 大眼仔
Yeah, Bright Eyes?
简和B回来了吗
Did Jan and B come back yet?
没有
Uh, no. No.
上♥床♥睡觉去吧
Go on to bed now.
怎么了
What's wrong?
怎么了 盖尔
What's gotten into you, Gail?
我感觉糟透了
I felt so bad.
我们不想跟任何人说
And we didn't want to tell anyone.
说什么
Tell anyone what?
他一直过不去那道坎
He's been struggling.
之前有个
There was this...
墨西哥小姑娘
little Mexican girl.
你们都知道他多爱孩子们
You know how much he loves children.
我们 我们也想再要一个
And we've-- we want another.
然后我们听说那边有这么个小姑娘
Then, we heard about this little girl down there.
叫玛利亚
This Maria.
需要人帮忙过上好生活
Who needed a better life.
于是我飞过去
So I flew down
然后跟他一起准备了领养手续
and met him with all the adoption papers.
她可爱极了
And she was cute as a button.
但最后一刻
But at the last minute.
她母亲不停的哭
her mother just cried and cried
不肯让她走
and wouldn't let her go.
你们真该看到当时他有多失望
You should have seen how disappointed he was
他没法带她一起 只能自己离开墨西哥
that he had to leave her in Mexico.
我不知道这事
I had no idea.
我想这就说明了为什么他会抑郁了
剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表